[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samus Returns amiibo functionality revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

File: 250px-Metroid_Samus_Returns.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Metroid_Samus_Returns.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
Keep in mind that this information was taken from the recently opened Japanese website and could very easily be mistranslated.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/hardware/amiibo/game/a9aj/index.html

>Samus Aran (Metroid series)
– Enables usage of the Aeon Reserve Tank; when the Aeon gauge is empty, the Aeon Reserve Tank will be consumed to refill it by a certain amount
– After beating the game, unlock Metroid II art at the art gallery for Metroid II: Return of Samus

>Metroid (Metroid series)
– Place a “Metroid Marker” that tells you the location of the closest Metroid on the map
– After finishing the game once, when starting a new game, you can access the “Fusion” difficulty mode; more difficult, and can play with the Fusion Suit

>Samus (Smash Bros. series)
– Enables usage of Missile Reserve Tank; when the player runs out of missiles, the tank will be consumed to replenish missiles by a certain amount
– After clearing the game once, unlock access to concept art; view concept art in the Gallery menu.

>Zero Suit Samus (Smash Bros. series)
– Get an “Energy Reserve Tank”; when you lose all energy while playing, it will be automatically consumed to refill health by a certain amount
– Beat the game once to unlock Sound Test mode; listen to music

WHAT WE DON'T KNOW right now is how the four unlocks work. It could be a Star Fox Zero situation where they are each unlocked after completing the game once, while scanning an amiibo will unlock them earlier.
OR they could be completely locked behind amiibo, requiring you to beat the game as well as scan the amiibo to unlock.
>>
File: 919.png (335KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
919.png
335KB, 600x533px
>DLC

And... Dropped like a fucking rock.
>>
>>385035305
amiibo functionality was revealed the same day the game was revealed. How could you not know about it?
>>
I wholeheartedly honestly see no problems with this and as per usual /v/ is jsut whining about a non issue.

>Refillable Energy/Missle tanks
If you need these you suck at the game. Get better and actually learn to play a game instead of expecting automatic re-dos to hold your hand. This is metroid 2. There was no hand holding and there shouldn't be any. So fuck you and everything you stand for if you think this is a "good" thing.
>Concept art
Who the fuck cares? it'll be on the internet day 1. just wait for it there in HD and save it to your HDD if you're that much of an autistic sperg about mediocre art.
>Fusion suit
Cosmetic. Big deal. Fusion was an awful game and theres no reason it should be compared with the majesty of II.

You are literally making an issue over nothing.
>>
>>385035461
>Deliberately ignoring the hard mode
>>
File: MetroidFucked.jpg (20KB, 431x84px) Image search: [Google]
MetroidFucked.jpg
20KB, 431x84px
>>385035461
Fusion is more than a suit, it's a whole new difficulty setting
>>
>>385035649
>>385035667

>Difficulty
>In a metroidvania

What, are you lowering your energy tanks? You fuckers MAKE your own difficulty by determining how hard YOU want the adventure to be. Ever heard of a three heart run? YOu've obviously never played super if you think "difficulty" needs to be a thing in a highly customizable game like this.
>>
>>385036012
Dude I don't know if you just want to be contrarian for (You)s or not, but seriously fuck off.
>>
File: 1467833977287.png (12KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1467833977287.png
12KB, 405x414px
>>385036146
>Dude I don't know if you just want to be contrarian for (You)s or not, but seriously fuck off.

No you fuck off, M2 is literally my favorite game in existence and all you fuckers do is whine when it doesn't cup your balls and hold your hand. Your entire generation is a damn disaster and you are responsible for leading videogames down this path where they're just as simple and easy as a fucking fisher price toy? Never ehard of it? Course you haven't you fucking underaged piece of rubbish. This game does NOT need handholding, and FUCK YOU for trying to force it,
>>
>>385036643
I don't give a shit you dumb asshole. I'm against content being locked behind excessive paywalls, which has no bearing on the amount of handholding a game does. Stop projecting your issues with other people onto me and my position.
>>
>>385036012
Not either of them but:
I'm excited about the hard mode for the fusion suit because the optimist in me thinks that the people in charge have learned from the DS Castlevania games and will make Fusion Samus OP from the start which will necessitate a change in the difficulty solely to make the game challenging again. For instance, if you play Portrait of Ruin as the axe armor and you don't play on hard you'll shit all over everything but the endgame which you can get to right away because you have all of your movement abilities from the start.
>>
>>385036012
>Talking about adjusting energy tanks
>Need minimum of 3/6 energy tanks to survive Mother Brain's beam depending on whether you have the Varia Suit or not
>>
>>385036643
>This game does NOT need handholding, and FUCK YOU for trying to force it,
He says, as he defends hard difficulty being locked behind toy DLC.
>>
>>385036983
>>385036868
>>385036860
>Defending

Oh great, they're not even old enough to read either. I'm not defending anytihng I'm outright saying ti shouldn't exist. PERIOD. Paywalls or none, shit like this has no place even being an option. if you're going to remake a game known for its difficulty YOU DO NOT TONE DOWN THE DIFFICULTY.
>>
>>385037163
Giving players more options is not a bad thing and you should funnel your retard rage into something more productive like ending your own life
>>
>>385037163
>if you're going to remake a game known for its difficulty YOU DO NOT TONE DOWN THE DIFFICULTY.
They likely already did that and the hard mode is more akin to the original difficulty.
>>
>>385035461
>the majesty of II.
2 is fucking shit just like 1
>>
>>385035187
Hoping it's like Kirby (i.e. the UFO ability was advertised as amiibo only, but in reality UFO was actually the prize for 100%'ing the game and using the amiibo cheated you out of a completion reward).
>>
>>385035187
I hope that Fusion difficulty can be unlocked without the amiibo.
>>
>>385037568
>>385037587
Them not making this stuff available based on game completion would be a fucking mistake and they'd better not try to pull it, yeah
>>
>>385037519
You kiss your mother with that mouth? Of course you do you inbred hick. don't you EVER besmirch M2 again or you'll find yourself with tubes shoved up your ass and out your fucking throat all in the name of science
>>
>>385037568
>Advertise content as needing paid toys to unlock
>You actually can get it without needing the toys, they just don't tell you
This is a unique kind of jewery.
>>
>>385037726
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: Lucille.png (483KB, 590x476px) Image search: [Google]
Lucille.png
483KB, 590x476px
>>385037726
Man I must have struck a nerve with your fuckass, accept that its aged like shit
>>
>>385037808
What the fuck did YOU just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Zebes Space Pirate Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SR388, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in greeper warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire armed force. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this base, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me about M2? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tubes across the galaxy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, hunter. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my guns. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the chozo weapons and I will use them to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the star cluster, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will make science all over you and you will drown in it. YOU'RE fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>385037661
Indeed.
>>385037730
It pays to wait and see instead of buying it to start with when the game is released. I never bothered buying any of the amiibos and I can fuck around with UFO as much as I want now.
>>
>>385035305
Are you retarded? you can at least have fun with a rock?
>>
>>385037163
Please don't pull that "not old enough to read" shit if you're not going to read my post Anon. Since when is Metroid known for anything other than letting you explore a neat world and blow shit up without anything holding your hand? You sound like a Soulsfag with this muh difficulty nonsense. To go back to my original example, PoR wasn't nerfed for the sake of the axe armor they made the game and then axe armor was added and you need to play at a *HIGHER* difficulty than normal just to make the game anything but a cakewalk.

TL;DR, neither of us knows how hard mode will actually turn out but what I'm hoping for is an entirely different playstyle with the fusion suit to which the increase in difficulty is only ancillary.
>>
>>385035187
>unlocked after completing the game once, while scanning an amiibo will unlock them earlier

Sorry buddy, look at the website you posted:
>ゲームクリア後、ニューゲームスタート時にフュージョンスーツでプレイが可能な新たな高難易度モード「FUSION」が使えるようになります。

This is for the metroid amiibo and
>ゲームクリア後

literally translates to "after beating the game." So, unless there is some other way to unlock the new difficulty(100% run or something) you have to use this amiibo after already beating the game.
>>
>>385037726
Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind
>>
>>385041470
This is a really weak pasta attempt.
>>
File: Samus Ruse Cruise Returns.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Samus Ruse Cruise Returns.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>>385041854
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
>>385035187
>45 degree aiming is still in
>bomb jumping is in
>you can one wall jump like in Super and Zero Mission
>the Fusion Suit is getting remodeled hinting that Metroid 5 is coming next
>no more Zero Suit gameplay
Holy shit this game is a must buy for me. Making sure I buy a New 3DS XL for this.
>>
>>385039990
This is literally why I said "could very easily be mistranslated."
I didn't even translate this stuff, I got it from one of the many sites that is reporting it.
I just thought this thread would be a hell of a lot more informational than the other thread that's up that starts with what is basically a shitpost and takes everything as fact.
>>
>>385039990
So did you actually read the post?
Because that particular quote is questioning whether you do this or do that.
>>
File: IMG_7777.jpg (148KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7777.jpg
148KB, 500x666px
>yfw you only use $0.25 NFCTAGS instead of amiibo
>>
>>385044609
I don't have an Android phone so if this stuff isn't available outside of Amiibos I'm going to end up getting one of those Action Replay Amiibo spoofers from Gamestop and then just write whatever I need. It's still a cost but it's less expensive than Amiibos and won't give Nintendo any money.
>>
>>385035187
Dropped. Intended to get collectors edition, will instead pirate. Difficulty modes, sound testing and more locked behind physical DLC.

BAD!
>>
>>385044609
How do you keep yours? I'm trying to think of a way to make them so I can't lose them so easily before I make more
>>
Just buy NFC cards off Etsy, they're like $5 a pop and you only need to buy whatever you want DLC for.
>>
>>385045134
I was thinking of making my own, but cards already seem like a stale concept.
I wish I knew how to make tokens or pins
>>
>>385044705
>they're not harming your enjoyment

Oh contrary. They've actively attempted to wipe AM2R off the face of the planet and threatened legal action against anyone who even mentions it. Not to mention they take down roms of their games constantly and actively lie about copyright law, saying how it's "illegal" to make a backup copy of a game you ALREADY OWN. They're like any other company, they're greedy scum that just want you to pay more money for less content. But the difference is that I don't tolerate it.
>>
>>385044903
I don't believe the "intended to get it retail" fags. There's no way you can be this swayed by something this insignificant

I bet half the fucking people here won't even use the amiibo features, pirated or not
>>
>>385045604
> They've actively attempted to wipe AM2R off the face of the planet
It still exists does it not? Why are you complaining?
>>
>>385045751
That's because they're bad at their job. They didn't even notice the game happening for 10+ years during development.
>>
>>385045751
basically this is a food and shit analogy: at this resteraunt, there was this shit on the ground (but it was really good and better than all of the resteraunt food) and people realized that it was better so they started eating it (but remembe,r it is good) so then the resteraunt got angry and got rid of the thing that made it. but there was an infinite amount of it so it didn't matter. but the main thing is that they got angry and wanted to get rid of it.
>>
>>385036643
>You will never be this butthurt
>>
>>385045940
you're forgetting that they threaten to sue anyone who eats it, even if it's not on their property.
>>
>>385046060
What kind of fucking lie is this? They didn't threaten to sue anyone who played it
>>
>>385046194
They threatened youtubers who were going to stream it.
>>
>>385046194
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-22-nintendo-fan-projects-pokemon-uranium-and-am2r-quietly-pulled-from-the-game-awards

even mentioning these games was liable for lawsuits and pulling of funding.
>>
>>385046307
I don't ever recall this happening ever

Hell I remember watching a stream of it when it came out with over 2000 people watching
>>
>>385046354
>A funded major media event

For fucks sake, of course it got pulled from the VGAs. its a fucking fangame, and it would be a mass media broadcast. Do you even use your head?
>>
>>385046354
if the creators themselves are funding the event, of course they have control over it
>>
I will never understand why AM2R fags are so pissy about the game being taken down
>Creator HIMSELF says its fine and he was jsut happy it got out there. He was obviously told M2:SR was a thing, but kept under silence from saying anything.

If the CREATOR od the game doesn't care about it, why should you? It was his project, not yours, and what he says should be absolute. not your autistic tempertantrums about it.
>>
>>385035305
>literally gallery extras
you don't need em
Although i already have smash Sam so i guess i'll enjoy my extra missiles
>>
>>385036012
>Using the term "Metroidvania" to describe a fucking Metroid game

There's something funny about this.
>>
>>385046774
Don't argue with children.
>>
>>385035461
I like the fusion suit
>>
>>385046964
If you really "Like it" then your resolve would show. It means you'd willingly spend $12 for the amiibo simply because you want it. If it was $40, or even $100 would you buy it? If you say no you simply show you have a lack of resolve, and you obviously don't want it. If you want something you go to hell and back for it, you show your determination and you make a statement. That figure you wanted is $700? if you don't pay it you don't want it. That colelctors box is $5000? if you don't pay it you obviously don't want it, and someone who obviously has more resolve than you will pay it with no complaints.

Theres nothing I can't stand more than people who lack resolve yet whine about the could-be's.
>>
>>385046910
>>Using the term "Metroidvania" to describe a fucking Metroid game
>There's something funny about this

So... what does it mean that Mercury Steam is handling Samus Returns' development now?
>>
>>385046540
>>385046516
They had an entire category for fan games, so for Nintendo to be nitpicky and cry about certain fangames all because they're greedy corporate suits is something that should not be tolerated.

>>385046774
>creators of Metroid (Sakamoto) say that Metroid: Other M is the best game ever in his eyes
>now we all have to like it because the creator said so

wtf I love other m now?
>>
>>385047481
>all because they're greedy corporate suits is something that should not be tolerated.

if word about a metroid 2 remake hit the amss media, how would they sell their own game they've worked on? Its simple business logic. not that i'd expect you to understand.
>>
>>385047481
>Confusing followin a persons opinion for complaining about the development about somebodies own art project

You are beyond help
>>
File: metroid amiibo.jpg (10KB, 269x300px) Image search: [Google]
metroid amiibo.jpg
10KB, 269x300px
Do I actually have to buy this shit just get a new difficulty? Really? For fucks sake.
>>
>>385047570
>if word about a metroid 2 remake hit the amss media, how would they sell their own game they've worked on?
Maybe because the fact that an official product would normally have a higher quality to it, and it is a different game, right? It's certainly not a rehash of AM2R, so it would be essentially a completely different product.

>>385047727
>Confusing followin a persons opinion for complaining about the development
The point is that, though I respect Doctor M, I don't have to agree about everything he says. all it means is that I'm happy he isn't frustrated over it.I still have gripes with Nintendo for being greedy and soulless.
>>
>>385047978
It seems like it, but we won't know for sure until we get some english confirmation instead of google translated stuff.
>>
>>385035305
>DLC
>DownLoadable Content
>Thinking you can download a physical object
>Being this retarded
>>
>>385047481
>>creators of Metroid (Sakamoto) say that Metroid: Other M is the best game ever in his eyes
>>now we all have to like it because the creator said so
so...AM2R is shit because the creator says the shut down or Samus Returns isn't a big deal?
>>
>>385048453
I'm saying it's a stupid idea to blindly follow someone just because of previous works. I can still love AM2R and hate Samus Returns without hating Doctor M. It's just an issue we see differently.
>>
don't buy this game
>>
>>385047978
You don't want a cute squishy Metroid on your shelf?
>>
File: metroid-amiibo-packaging.jpg (478KB, 1500x1191px) Image search: [Google]
metroid-amiibo-packaging.jpg
478KB, 1500x1191px
>>385048816
You can't stop me I'm buying all the amiibs too hehe
>>
>>385048087
guess ill head to gamestop and buy that powersave thing
>>385048920
I think it actually looks fairly cool, but its such a shitty business practice that I will never purchase one
>>
The only one that really annoys me is the difficulty mode.
>>
>>385049101
the rest are fine for the most part, but locking a difficulty mode and a suit behind an amiibo and potentially an entire playthrough sucks ass
>>
File: angry desk smacking.gif (655KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
angry desk smacking.gif
655KB, 700x625px
>>385035187
I wouldn't mind this if non-smash/AC/splatoon/mario amiibos were easier to find.
Fucking $90 for the Alm and Celica ones that I wanted so much, and I only really want the squishy, adorable Metroid but it'll be fucking scalper hell to get one, especially a dual pack for it. This is why I don't buy most amiibos.
>>
Will the game even feature the normal Metroid 2 like you could play Metroid 1 in Zero Mission?
If it isn't locked behind an amiibo it might not be in the game at all.
>>
>>385049204
Stop being entitled. You should just be happy it exists. Fans have no right to complain like this.
>>
>>385049315
What do you think? Nintendo are still selling Metroid 2 on the eShop for like $15.
>>
File: klarwein2.jpg (171KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
klarwein2.jpg
171KB, 740x741px
>>385049204
Just buy it. What are you, poor?
>>
>>385049315
The fact that the European special edition comes with a download code for the Virtual Console version, I'm going to say no, it will not.
>>
>When Amiibos first came out they were 15 euro
>the ones they know will run out are 25 now
>all preorders are gone in mere hours
fuck this shit
>>
>>385049320
>Stop being entitled
Nigger, how about I just don't buy the game? There is literally nothing wrong with not supporting a product if it's not what I want.
>>
>>385035187

Nintendo fans will defend this
>>
>>385048816
Now I'm definitely buying this game.
>>
>>385049320
fuck you, it is a business and when they pull retarded shit like this I will not support them financially.
>>385049569
No, I dont want to give nintendo a reward for being fucks
>>
>>385035187
>amiibos
>unlock post-gamae content
>questionable if content is either unlocked through gameplay or locked behind $12.99 paywall

thank god for action replay.
>>
>>385049839
>I dont want to give nintendo a reward for being fucks
still mad you can't force fans to pay for an episode of SMBZR, Alvin?
>>
>>385049839
>thinking you can teach Nintendo a lesson
Has this ever worked? It's okay to have personal standards on what business practices you think are okay, but thinking of buying a product as a "reward" for a company strikes me as incredibly naive. Especially for a company the size of Nintendo.
>>
Metroid is the only one worth using IMO.

If you don't like them don't buy them/use them, and the other three are pretty handhold-y. I was only buying the 2-pack for display so I'll just not use Samus.
>>
>>385050089
what?
>>385050129
with amiibo it might as well be, what a shitty business practice that is somehow deemed acceptable by so many.
>>
>>385050179
This
>>
>>385050129
You're absolutely right. I'm just not going to buy the game.
>>
>>385050663
As long as you realize that it effects no one other than yourself, then I think that's perfectly fine.
>>
amiibo made me stop buying Nintendo products.

Can't stand this literal physical DLC that is always in limited runs. Missed it during the run? Have fun never getting that content.
>>
>>385050441
https://twitter.com/alvin_earthworm?lang=en
scroll down
apparently, recycling assets for some cheap tween knockoff to DBZ is a passion project
>>
>>385050901
that is autism
>>
>>385050819
The only effect it will have on me is I'll keep my money. I can always pirate it if I want to play it though.
>>
>>385045095
I made amiibo cards
>>
>>385051174
Enjoy jail, fagget
>>
File: Alvin Blown The Fuck Out.png (33KB, 555x273px) Image search: [Google]
Alvin Blown The Fuck Out.png
33KB, 555x273px
>>385051125
it is
>>
>>385035305
"now everyone, keep in mind this could very easily be mistransla--"
NOPE I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS ANOTHER RUINED GAME THANKS TO NINTENDO
>>
>>385037163
>remake a game known for its difficulty
The original Metroid 2 is easy, anon. Boss AI is really bad for the most part and the final boss can be easily taken out just by spamming missiles. I like the game but I wouldn't call it hard at all.
>>
>>385051301
>Going to jail for piracy
>Ever
Enjoy paying for something you can get for free.
>>
File: 1462640076224.png (164KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1462640076224.png
164KB, 500x318px
So are Amiibos forever doomed to be like
>They do nothing! I paid money to get a cheap figurine that just sits there.
and
>They do something! I have to pay money to get optional content.
>>
>>385051892
At least I won't be getting butt raped by Tyrone
>>
>>385049872
>i'm scared about concept art or sound test being locked behind a $12.99
literally the only thing you should be worried about is the harder difficulty mode with fusion suit
>>
>>385052076
Basically this.
>>
>>385052078
Well, I'm not your wife, so that won't happen to me either.
>>
>>385045604
Every studio takes down roms because distribution of roms is illegal

But honestly who gives a shit? I can understand if you don't want to download 100s of gigabytes of game ISOs, but if you don't have a full archive of cartridge games at this point then what the fuck are you doing? I have pretty much every pre-gen 5 console game on my hard drive and it's probably less than 20GB altogether.
Also archive.org is exempt from DMCA laws for old software. They'll never take the roms down from there. They're the only place that's legally allowed to distribute them (Although technically you're not legally allowed to download them. But you still can)
>>
With luck maybe the difficulty mode will be available after you swipe the Amiibo once, or just need to swipe it to start a playthrough on that difficulty. If so you could probably use a save editor to unlock it.
>>
File: igHsxa.png (113KB, 261x292px) Image search: [Google]
igHsxa.png
113KB, 261x292px
it's such a disgusting jew practice but i must have this
>>
>>385035187
The unlockables may have some very specific (and hard) requirements without the amiibo, in Star Fox Zero you need to collecto 70/70 medals, which is insanely hard for those not familiar with the series (although it's still easier than getting all gold meldas in SF64)

maybe there's something like "100% completion - unlocks x gallery", "beat under x hours - unlocks y gallery", "beat in hardest difficulty - fusion mode"
>>
>>385047451
That you just call it a Metroid game you sperg.
>>
>>385052076
I think it's even worse than that.
I was actually interested by the figurines for themselves, but if it turns they actually unlock exclusives contents you can't access otherwise (I said "IF"), then I am actually more reluctant to get them.

Does my brain make any sense to you?
>>
>>385054993
>>>/pol/
>>
>>385055336
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>385055265
Custom Firmware is a blessing, I'm gonna wait for fully unlocked save files or chat tools so I can solve this ;)
>>
>>385056417
*cheat tools, my bad
>>
somebody stop me from buying a a New 3DS just for this game. does it have any other games worth playing?
>>
>>385055336
What's wrong?
>>
>>385048087

The japanese literally says it is unlocked WITH the amibo AFTER beating the game. There is no "google translate" about this.
>>
>>385057039
Yes, loads. Find one with a firmware of 11.3 or below, hack that shit and get free games.
>>
>>385057039
Link Between worlds.
Triforce Heroes
Ocarina Of Time 3D
Majora Mask 3D
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Monster hunter
Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon
Bravely Default
Bravely Second
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Mario Kart 7
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kid Icarus : Uprising
>>
>>385058956
>not giving their due to the devs who worked on those games
boooo
>>
>>385059237
Why pay for what you can get for free?
>>
>>385058265
Says you.
>>
>>385059237
They are not your friend, and they do not care about you.
>>
>>385060181
>メトロイド(メトロイドシリーズ)のamiiboをタッチすると
>ゲームクリア後、ニューゲームスタート時にフュージョンスーツでプレイが可能な新たな高難易度モード「FUSION」が使えるようになります。

>タッチすると
>ゲームクリア後
>使えるようになります
ボケお前は?
>>
>>385059142
thanks bud I didnt realize that MonHun and Bravely Defualt/Second were on 3ds
>>385058956
I buy games I like though
>>
>>385060181
why do you doubt that people on here can read moon runes?
even some retards on spee can read them
>>
>>385057250

Badmouthing juden
>>
>>385037726
>don't you EVER besmirch M2 again or you'll find yourself with tubes shoved up your ass and out your fucking throat all in the name of science
are you bein silly i can't tell
>>
>>385052392
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.