[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you describe the soundtrack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (199KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 250x353px
How would you describe the soundtrack?
>>
Godly
>>
Esoteric
>>
like getting beat over the head with an over-sized dragon dildo
>>
gud
>>
Catchy as fuck
>>
I'm afraid of starting this game because I know I'll never beat that musical match-up sequence final boss
>>
>>385030459
I fucking love it, Growing Wings is great
>>
>>385032421
the final boss only has one really hard sequence at the end, I think it's some 40 ish notes in a row where you can't fuck up once, but the overall sequence is so short eventually you'll enter a zone and get it. It's not like 3 where you need to be musically inclined
>>
>>385033156
are the devs like extreme music fans or they think everyone's got the skills for rhythm or something?
>>
>>385033516
No, it's just the director, Yoko Taro, is a royal bastard and wants you to suffer. He supposedly snuck in this final boss without alerting the rest of his team before it was along it's way, because they said they absolutely would have turned him down. In 3 it was just bringing back to staple but making it harder
>>
>>385034102
lol what a prick. although on the other hand I always like it when directors do crazy, ballsy stuff like that. reminds of Kenji Eno missing deadline of his game on purpose so he could ship an earlier uncensored copy of it to be copied and distributed
>>
>>385033156

It's not a rhythm game, more like Simon Says. You just have to press either square or triangle in the right order, there's no timing requirement. If you're a gigantic pussy you can even pause the game between notes to figure out a sequence.

>>385030459

It's like being beaten in the head with a mace except for some reason you like it and don't want it to stop.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.