[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Nintendo's worst fans love the GameCube so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GameCube-Console-Set.png (551KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
GameCube-Console-Set.png
551KB, 1200x673px
Why do Nintendo's worst fans love the GameCube so much?
>>
>>385030396
It is objectively Nintendo's second-best console.
>>
>>385030396
define worst

the console is designed nearly perfectly
>>
it is their best console
>>
Because it is the best next to SNES but Nintenbros have shit taste and favor crap like N64 and WiiU
>>
>>385030396
If anything, the worst fans love the N64 more, unless you're shitting on Wii fans that didn't get a GameCube and got one to play most, if not all, NGC BC.
>>
>>385030396
Worst N fans are Switch fans, just look at all the Switch shilling threads on /v/.
>>
For a console that supposedly is beloved, you guys sure as hell didn't support it during gen 6. It sold the worst out of the three and was mocked constantly for being a purple lunchbox, using mini discs, having rushed games that have things people still hate like FLUDD, Toon Link, and Bongo DK games.
>>
>>385030396
Killer7 is the main reason I would be interested in buying one of these since I heard the PS2 version is ass
>>
>>385033201
>people hate FLUDD
Seriously? FLUDD was what gave SMS the best mobility of any Mario game IMO. SMS had other problems.
>>
>>385033201
nobody hates FLUDD, unless you're talking about smash
>>
>>385033201
Don't speak for everyone. I still have my GameCube and about 40 gamss
>>
Sony and MS shills trying to convince the herd that gamecube and Wii U were 10/10 best consoles ever because obviously Sony and MS like it when Nintendo does badly
>>
>liking the best console makes you a bad fan

What sort of advanced falsefaggery witchcraft is this?
>>
>>385030396
Uhm xxzxcuzx me?

This was the last good thing Nintendo did and had some solid games thefuk
>>
>>385030396
>fan blows air side to side covering all components.
Best design.
>>
explain me why is their "best" console
>>
>>385033652
Ewiif
>>
every console that gen had better exclusives than any console now, also GC has the best versions of a handful of Nintendo franchises
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.