[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be the Overwatch killer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: DEpO2CwUMAAG0NA.jpg (174KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEpO2CwUMAAG0NA.jpg
174KB, 1200x675px
Will it be the Overwatch killer?
>>
>>385029454
https://youtu.be/aG2otHrXM_Q
>>
Hopefully the only thing it kills is CliffyB since he's a talentless hack who stole everything from Kill.Switch.
>>
>>385029454
No, it's DOA.
>>
No. But i hope it does well its one of the few solid z axis fps.
>>
>>385029454
It's feel boring and plodding to play. At least with overwatch the average player feels fast and the game is responsive. As shallow as Overwatch is, the actual gameplay feels more tight than this.
>>
can't kill what's already dead.
>>
>>385029735
Symmetra here I can confirm OW has tight gameplay
>>
>>385029713
you mean Y axis, Z is depth
>>
>>385030465
R3kt
>>
>>385029454
it feels so fucking clunky to play and the limited low-grav gimmick doesn't help it either
>>
>>385029454
Game is made for peoples who loved Quake, and it's absolutely fine. I play Overwatch a lot, I played LawBreakers Beta, and I'm pretty certain I'll get LB as soon as I get some free money to spend. They are 2 games of same genre, but they play pretty much different, and I like both. No need to finding something to fight for against these two.
>>
>>385030668
some games have Z as height, others use Y.
I can think of source engine games and minecraft as examples, but I don't remember which uses what axis for height, just that they're different.
>>
File: 212523464238.gif (4MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
212523464238.gif
4MB, 600x444px
>>385029454
literally who?
>>
It's fun
No, it will no kill overwatch
>>
>>385029454
This must be a joke that black character in front with that hair and shit.
>>
Fuck no, the alpha and beta were massive shitshows.
Balance is absolutely fucked with the same roles being picked by 4 of the 5 teammates.
There are too many modes that have only slight variation and this is a cheap ploy at having choice in game mode.

It's going to be forgotten after a month.
>>
remember when the term was called TF2 killer
>>
i dont think anything will kill overwatch, but lawbreakers is pretty different and pretty fun.
>>
Dead on arrival
Will have it's niche playerbase but nowhere near OW's numbers.
It's not as hyped as any of the other games in the genre and it's way too late for the train, people are already starting to burn out on these type of games.
Sure, it has it's own "unique" gameplay but that really isn't enough to float the boat.

At least it won't be the next Battleborn... right?
>>
>>385029454
ITT: Shills shilling shills

Your game is garbage like 90% of the garbage that come out today.
>>
>>385029454
>Will it be the Overwatch killer?

No because it takes skill to do well in. I checked out a few closed beta streams and anytime someone sucked they immediately said OW was better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.