[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you rike it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: klim.png (195KB, 317x322px) Image search: [Google]
klim.png
195KB, 317x322px
Did you rike it?
>>
>>385028073
Yeah was great. Shame autists joking about complex motives didnt get the whole death of the author angle! Rewrites ruined some of the ideas too!
>>
>>385028073
Dropped it
Liked the first one a lot,but not this one.
>>
>>385028073
it was a fun ride until the ending. like what the FUCK was that. I hope there is 4th game so it can answer what happen to kyle or how can delta create a game in which he was never born making it a paradox.
>>
>>385028305
You're genuinely autistic and all of your "theories" are godawful.
>>
>>385028073
Terrible from the start to the end. It was a complete mess.
>>
File: 1494610248329.png (470KB, 684x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494610248329.png
470KB, 684x705px
>>385028073
The /v/ memes were top tier, but that's about it.
>>
>>385028073
A bit of a floppy ending, specially because I played right after Virtue's Last Reward which was great all the way through.
Everything involving the origin of Phi and Delta was pretty stupid.
I almost wish they went harder on the alien technology as a part of the plot instead of just dropping in there as a plot device.
>>
we've gone off topic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.