[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: thegetaway_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg (97KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
thegetaway_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg
97KB, 350x500px
What does /v/ think about this game?
>>
>>385025504
Great, alongside Black Monday. Still pissed we never saw The Getaway 3. I finished Hammond's story completely without knowing you could heal. It was when I started playing with Carter, I read about being able to heal.
>>
remember begging my parents to buy me it as a boy

fond memories very enjoyable game
>>
Enjoyable, but rough as fuck. It had more than its fair share of problems, but I'd play another.
>>
great while inside of a car and some of the car chases were really tense or adrenaline-inducing (as well as keeping a low profile and having to follow traffic rules while cops were circeling around you)

god awful when you were walking and how the combat worked, mostly thanks to its horrid camera. Even worse with Black Monday's stealth sections

the story kept me mostly engaged, but it was a poor man's BBC crime drama with a bit of Lock Stock

the gangster-assassin chick was cute
>>
>>385026146
also I particularly enjoyed the sillyness that the main lead always executed his hostage, if you chose to grab one
>>
>>385025504

About the only thing I do remember is I hated it and never beat it.

In checking to see if it was the same game I was thinking of I discovered it was from the same obnoxious prick that made LA Noire. I didn't know he'd made anything before, the press made out like that studio was the little engine that could, not the little engine doing what they'd already done before again just as poorly as they did before.
>>
it was pretty damn good, I probably can still get around center of london thanks to this game
>>
File: 1352730281692.jpg (39KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1352730281692.jpg
39KB, 198x200px
The levels were top.
>that one in the museum
>>
>>385025737
I remember playing with the volume on mute because they said swears other than ass and damn. I turned 25 in june before somebody calls me underage or something.
>>
>>385027570

turning 26 next month

best age range woo
>>
>>385027570
Wasn't this one of the first PS2 games that actually used the word 'fuck'?
>>
>>385027657
Im pretty sure because I remember clear as day the first time hearing it in a video game and it was this. It honest to god startled me as an 11 year old.
>>
>>385025504
classic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.