[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last of Cucks, Anallycharted 4 a Fags End, Shitroid Become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1498076287063.png (533KB, 723x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498076287063.png
533KB, 723x757px
The Last of Cucks, Anallycharted 4 a Fags End, Shitroid Become Human, Fags Gone and last but not least, Spider-Man are all INTERACTIVE MOVIES. These are not real games and shouldn't be praised by any real gamer. Fuck WatchStation and fuck these "games" interactive movies filled with quick time events instead of real combat and real gameplay, they are absolute dogshit. The only good game on the ShitStation 4 is Bloodborne and it is a damn shame we can't experience that with ultra graphics and 60fps. I am glad I bought my ShitStation 3 second hand for 10% of the original retail price and my ShitStation 4 second hand for 25% of the original retail price. Thank you retarded console cucks, keep wasting your money so I can buy these consoles from you for cheap and without giving Sony my money :) As soon as PC gets 100% NieR and Demon's Souls emulation with RPCS3, I will have no reason to keep this underpowered garbage ShitStation 3, I will sell it or throw it in the garbage were it belongs. I am so fucking glad that all of the games announced at E3 that I am interested in are coming to the PC, especially with Japan finally accepting PC and Steam as a valid market and giving us Monster Hunter World, Ace Combat 7, Dragon Fighter Z etc. Fuck consoles, fuck XShitBoX and ShitStation, the sooner these two die, the better. If you want mature gaming, get a PC, if you want goofy children games or handhelds, go with Nintendo, don't give any money to Microsoft or Sony for their gaming consoles, buy their consoles only second hand so they finally go out of business.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.