[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morrowind mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497657963020.png (4MB, 1000x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1497657963020.png
4MB, 1000x3507px
Alright fags, starting Morrowind, give me some advice about how to mod it.

First I'm installing the code patch
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/19510/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmorrowind%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D19510%26preview%3D&pUp=1
Aside from the essential bug fixes It has a fuckton lot of optional gameplay tweaks, is there anything that you recommend to pick?

I have seen this patch as well
http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/download/1060-previous-patches-unofficial-morrowind-patch
in tesgeneral.com, but I haven't found a list of what it changes/fixes, should I install it after the code patch?

Next I want to fix the rng miss shit and the run speed, the mod recommend in tesgeneral.com to fix that is "Gratiutous Violence", do you recommend it as well?

Anything else you recommend to fix/tweak?
>>
>>385024603
>Next I want to fix the rng miss shit

That's easy, use the weapon type you have as your major skill and don't fight with empty fatigue.
>>
File: Sheogorath_by_azany-d65d7k4.jpg (175KB, 680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sheogorath_by_azany-d65d7k4.jpg
175KB, 680x1200px
>>
Come guys, help a bro at properly tweaking the game.
>>
Install a mod that changes your level progression, Galsiah's or whatever.
It will improve the game by a lot.
If you don't, Morrowind will make you go full autist on your level-ups.
>>
File: 1490260029149.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490260029149.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>385026980
Thanks bro, I'll check it.
>>
>>385024603
Who else /jyggalag/ here
>>
>>385027857
ORDER
R
D
E
R
>>
I don't remember what it was called, but I got a mod that changes how movespeed is calculated. It was on the list of top Morrowind mods on the Nexus. I think it stops running from consuming stamina, and lowers the effect of carry weight on your movespeed
>>
>>385028079
>tfw you break the necks of dirty CN pieces of shit
LN is the most fun alignment
>>
>>385028126
I'll check again the nexus list, the one recommended in the tesgeneral site is "Run Like The Wind", which is included in the "Gratuitous Violence" mod according to that site. BTW, that's what the Gratuitous Violence changes:
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/37977/?
basically it's a sort of morrowind/oblivion hybrid, good idea?
>>
File: 1493420245333.jpg (131KB, 561x949px) Image search: [Google]
1493420245333.jpg
131KB, 561x949px
>>385028218
I have to say, LN is indeed very fun to play as. CN is just a cop-out to not have any character most of the time.
>>
>>385029073
The one linked there has issues, look at the one linked on the site.
>>
>>385024603
https://youtu.be/FVvSiiEbtuQ
I think this video can help you out, it shows some must have mods, so you should check it out
>>
>>385030302
Alright, thanks mate.

>>385030491
There is nothing to make boast of eating rng shit and snail paced "running" to make to world feel bigger, you know. But, yeah, terrible embarrassing choices suddenly become great when you can use them to shitpost and shit on something or someone.

>>385031143
I'll watch it, thank you.
>>
>>385033113
>wants to play a game
>has to turn the game into an entirely different game because he's too fucking retarded to learn simple mechanics
here's a hint, the speed and athletics stats make you go fast, and a weapon stat makes you never miss with that weapon. you can level those stats sufficiently for them to never be a problem before even leaving seyda neen in like 10 minutes

wowee that was so hard for your numale brain to understand. should I break it down even more for you? you're not playing Morrowind if you remove all of its features, so don't pretend you've ever played it
>>
>>385033723
> you're not playing Morrowind if you remove all of its features, so don't pretend you've ever played it
The funniest thing is that you aren't aware of incredibly autistic that sound, that's as pathetic as sad.
And, no, your "b-b-but you you can somewhat makes a nonsensical choice better with wasting stats, I swear!" isn't a valid excuse.
>>
>>385034089
Still talking? This is a Morrowind thread and you're not qualified to discuss it since you haven't and won't be playing it
>>
>>385034347
>Still talking?
>shut up, please, shut up ;_;
Don't cry, little friend, please.
>his is a Morrowind thread
It's actually a "Morrowind mods" thread, it's even in the written in the subject. Are you so angry that you can't even read, or the tears are covering your eyes? Probably both.
>you're not qualified to discuss it
Man, it's terrible that you won't give me the license to discuss something I wasn't discussing in the first place. Maybe I should start raving like a hysterical child like you are doing to relieve such an unbearable pain.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.