[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make this not be shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 640px-Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png (1MB, 1920x1230px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Final_Fantasy_XV_Logo.png
1MB, 1920x1230px
How would you make this not be shit?
>>
It's shit forever. It can't be fixed without just starting the whole thing over again
>>
Make it more like Versus 13, not the fucking roadtrip bullshit we got
>>
>>385022083
SHUT UP

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

I LOVE IT

GREAT GAME

FUCK YOUUUUUU
>>
Can we please but have another XV thread this week. We all know how it's going to end.

Sage. as if this will help
>>
Fucking babies nowadays.
The game is awesome. You don't have to hate on everything. It doesn't make you hip or knowledgable, you just come off as annoying.
>>
>>385022712
You musn't fear him anon
>>
>>385022083
Tetsuya Nomura
>>
>>385022712
Not* have

Sage.
>>
>>385022808
H E
E

H A S
A
S

A R R I V E D
N

A B S O L U T E

C U C K
>>
>>385022841
After the shit slinging contest we got yesterday, I'm honestly beginning to think he might be insane.
>>
Finish making it for a start.
>>
>>385022083
Making it medieval
>>
>>385022083
Make multiple characters playable like they're already doing, and give them full character arcs like they've been doing.

Don't sidestep the fact that Luna and Noctis haven't met each other in years. Establish that this is an obstacle in some form, and their relationship may or not be healthy. Luna doesn't love Noctis because she loves him, she loves him because its destined and neither of them have a choice in this matter.

Don't make the World of Ruin such a tacked on section of the game. Actually make it feel like the apocalyptic setting it is, instead of just empty and dark. Don't just exposition dump everything that's changed like Talcott does, show it. Could do this by having Noctis do a put the band back together thing like what happens in FFVI. Or maybe its the other way around; you play as each character alone as Noctis comes to recruit them.
>>
>>385022083
Burn the whole thing down, start again, and sack anyone who tries to add in any anime designs/melodrama horseshit.
>>
>>385022083
You would have to remake it from ground up with a different engine and use the original storyboard when the game was still called versus.
>>
Make people care obout the characters. Like Luna, she was the love interest of Noctis, but she was barely in the game. Most of her screen time is spent dying.

You also can't have main characters just leave, go blind, or somehow be able to open doors without explaining it. I know it's dlc, but all this happens in the main game. Fans should have to pay for story elements if they happen in the main game.

You have to make magic useful. Final Fantasy has always had magic and this is the first game where I barely touched or used it. I think the food boost were more useful then magic.

I don't think you can fix the mess that was Chapter 13. That we're probably stuck with.
>>
I unironicly enjoyed XV. It absolutely could have been better, but it was far from a bad game (assuming you actually pay attention to the backgroud info in radios and fliers)

Luna definitely could have used some more screentime. The scene at the end of Chapter 9 was very well done, but it had almost no emotional impact because the game does very little to make you care for Luna beforehand.

Less filler quests (car breakdown, calls for help) and better rewards for the more unique questlines, like the way Cindy's quests improved your car.

No optional summons was a big disapointment, but theyd have to change the lore to add any.

Make the multiplayer expansion in the season pass take place in the World of Ruin giving us a chance to explore it and adding some actual meaning to the time skip.
>>
File: Nyx + Insomnia.jpg (164KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx + Insomnia.jpg
164KB, 1280x768px
>>385022565
Roadtrip was planned since Versus you dolt, go watch the 2008 trailer. The focus just shifted, but most of the plot elements from Versus are still in XV. Literally the only thing that's not is "Eyes that see the light of expiring souls" which was just there to tie it into FNC.

Just hold out for Gamescom if you wanted more of the political drama V13 seemed to have since that was all shifted to Kingsglaive which we MAY get an expansion to XV for. They've been teasing it so I'm not sure but I'm hopeful

Also with the fact that they've flat out stated they're going to be revamping the 2nd half of the story.

I'm excited for how this game is going to look in 2 years and am happy to have the game as-is anyway, since it's still pretty great (speaking as someone with 300+ hours)
>>
>>385024160
>You have to make magic useful. Final Fantasy has always had magic and this is the first game where I barely touched or used it. I think the food boost were more useful then magic.
Magic was useful, its all about what items you mix with it. Break damage limit spells were pretty OP
>>
the game is completely boring because its impossible to die on noctis, while you spend the entire time just spamming potions on your allies, in fact its so much easier late game if you just leave your party dead while you solo everything.

Also give the game some challenge besides "lol everything at endgame has 90% damage resistance across the board", its so lame needing to actually cheese shit so I don't waste 2 hours of my life fighting that dumb ass mech for some accessories

I sorta enjoyed the game at first but by the time I was finishing up everything I couldn't wait for it to be over. This game is literally the definition of "an okay game but awful final fantasy game"
>>
>>385024006
Alternatively let ff15 be and just learn from it make ff16 with a similar world.
>>
>>385024384
>I'm excited for how this game is going to look in 2 years
Yeah I sure love buying early access games and wasting my money for a messy game that needs to have half of it's story revamped
>>
File: MGSV AHKG.jpg (1MB, 900x1110px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV AHKG.jpg
1MB, 900x1110px
>>385024617
I'm just glad they're doing it at all.
>>
>>385022083
Hopefully this thread finally brings XV-kun over. I made a KH thread but to no avail. I just love to see him SEETHING as he posts those webms lmfao.
>>
>>385024160
magic was absolutely busted, you just didn't utilize it properly or didn't know how to apply catalysts to break the game

You can literally, within the first 10 minutes of the game, create top tier spells that do thousands of damage and trivialize the ENTIRE game from there
>>
>>385024736
I wonder what makes him defend the game so much desu, god knows how many times he has ban evaded by now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.