[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Crusade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Eternalcrusade_battlescene_new.jpg (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eternalcrusade_battlescene_new.jpg
329KB, 1280x720px
I'm signing up to check it out. Anyone have a refer-a-friend code? I'd be happy to use it.

Also, let's discuss Eternal Crusade. Why is it terrible? Why should everyone hate it? Why should we never give the devs any money for it whatsoever?
Seriously though, what do you like about it and where do you hope they go with it in the future?
>>
I really like the WH40k Lore and this game is actually decent despite the balance problems, they polished it enough to be playable
>>
>>385021448
>Why is it terrible?
Because it's a bad lobby shooter with next to no content and a 40K skin.

>Why should everyone hate it?
It's a broken mess, and has been since release.

>Why should we never give the devs any money for it whatsoever?
Because they're running a skeleton crew and have all but abandoned it, no new content of significance will be developed and they have already received far more money than they deserved from their pre-order scam.
>>
File: 1271210685656.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1271210685656.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>385021448
It was supposed to be a Planetside 2 clone with a 40k skin slapped on, but instead was a shittier version of Space Marine. The melee system is trash, the game is still laggy as shit, guns either 1 shot you or take a full magazine to kill. It looks like shit, especially the paid, unlocked content. Map design is incredibly bland and poor, the focus is almost entirely on chokepoints, 50% of the map receives no use/action, spawn points are unnecessarily far from objectives while vehicle spawns are capped, vehicles are made of paper, and vehicles drive like shit, with few viable hiding spots for razorbacks/rhinos anyway. Playing a tactical is basically a waste of time. The SOUND still doesn't function properly, as guns frequently make no noise when firing/hitting. It absolutely failed to deliver on its grandiose promises. Fuck Eternal Crusade, I hope it dies to death.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.