[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game has the worse playerbase? Overwatch or Paladins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Overwatch_characters.png (312KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_characters.png
312KB, 640x360px
Which game has the worse playerbase? Overwatch or Paladins?
>>
Paladins has a player base?
>>
>>385019954
yea I find matches all times of day within a minute on ps4
>>
Overwatch has actual cucks, so Overwatch.
>>
>>385019834
>>385019954
Pretty much what you'd expect from a free knockoff of a popular game. Third worlders, kids, poorfags. Everyone gets murderously defensive when overwatch is mentioned and lets their inferiority complex show ala >>385020305
. On the other hand overwatch has esports culture infesting its ranked and typical angsty "I just hit 20, I act aggressive towards anyone who speaks/types and the only insult I can come up with is calling you 12 or bad" players, but has a notable lack of south Americans with shit ping and less kids. So pick your poison.
>>
>>385020961
Ya the f2p model attracts all the trash
>>
>>385021252
This. TF2 went to trash the day it went f2p, the only people who deny this fact are shitters from 3rd worlds who enjoy playing with other shitters.
>>
>>385021321
f2p is cancer and attracts losers. Funny thing is Battleborn went f2p and still cant attract anyone
>>
>>385021552
Because everyone already got OW or went to Paladins. And because BB is utter shit.
>>
>>385021321
>>385021252
I never played tf2 all that much since I had a shit pc back when it was paid and lost interest by the time it was f2p, but this fact is readily apparent in dota 2 unfortunately. I use to love free games but over the years I realized that paid games generally come with more polish and initial content while deterring the trash population, so I prefer them.
>>
>>385021321
TF2's playerbase is still overwhelmingly exclusively from the US. 3rd worlders flock to MOBAs.
>>
>>385022009
>he doesn't play on the north american server
>>
>>385021845
It's also why you see so much constant hate for some paid games, like Overwatch. /v/ is mostly filled with poorfags and don't get to have real fun playing those games, so they spend a good deal of time crying about it by shit posting.

Others are those who hadn't moved on because of being poorfags. They're still stuck playing TF2 with all those shitters, trying to make the best of it, but have become jaded and zealous.

>>385022009
A genre I'm glad I never got into. Got enough of them 2nd hand from my brother-in-law and his friends who spent more time bitching about losing than enjoying the games.
>>
Man, who cares about either of those games? Soldat's where it's at.
>>
>>385020961
Nah man, Overwatch is literally full of cucks, where were you for the Doomfist reveal.
>>
Overwatch is filled with casuals and blizzdrones ready to suck BigBlizz dick at any second. Paladins is filled with your typical f2p Brazilian / Russian prostitute. Pick which ever you prefer to deal with, personally I'd rather just kill myself.
>>
>>385023083
Lol
>>
>>385022121
>/v/ is mostly filled with poorfags
Ironically I'm a poorfag, but I haven't been jaded like that. Even I can afford paying a price to have a better experience by saving my money and buying games when I can afford them. Its kind of sad watching these people fight over console exclusives and defending shitty f2p games.

>>385022698
To be totally honest I finally gave diablo 3 a shot and have been playing that and heroes of the storm because my friend I'm playing with who has shit internet can't play much else. So I honestly didn't really catch it but I imagine it went something like this:
>Doomfist was BLACKED
>fuck off /pol/
>literally every new character is a shitskin how can you cucks defend this shit
>who cares if he is black
>good goy eat your diversity, overwatch players are fucking cucks

>>385023083
>Overwatch is filled with casuals and blizzdrones ready to suck BigBlizz dick at any second.
I hear this all the time but I never really see it. Only on WoW whenever I play for a bit or on their forums whenever I'm unfortunate enough to be linked to them. I've seen far more people pissed at blizzard over changes or things they hate. On the other hand the worst case I've seen of this is definitely warframe and league of legends back when I played it. Both of these playerbases will defend and accept literally anything the company does despite how stupid or lame it might be, aside from on /vg/.
>>
>>385021552
Battleborn is NOT F2P as you so crassly put it. It is an unlimited free trial. You should make sure your facts are straight before you go posting outright lies that could damage a brand's reputation irreparably.
>>
>>385024020
I'm not >>385023083 but I agree with that. The Overwatch community will complain over everything like you said but at the end of the day they still pour all their time into the game and will defend it when it boils down to it. Most people I've met through the game still only exclusively play overwatch despite it being over a year old now.
>>
File: tf2 paladins july.jpg (350KB, 2209x870px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 paladins july.jpg
350KB, 2209x870px
>>385019834
Paladins because the majority of the playerbase is made up of 3rd worlders. I've played/still play it some and I can tell you a lot of the people playing it have to suffer from some sort brain damage. Hell anyone that has played it and doesn't have brain damage should be able to tell you how truly awful the playerbase is
>>
>>385025626
>The Overwatch community will complain over everything like you said but at the end of the day they still pour all their time into the game and will defend it when it boils down to it.
I imagine this is probably partially because there isn't a much better alternative. There will always be huge complaints like this but they have nowhere to run off to. Personally I play it whenever I want to play a fp shooter these days, but I don't really care about minor changes and things and generally have fun with it though. I can't imagine exclusively playing one game, that sounds horrible.
>>
>>385022698
>playing doomfist day of his release on no limits on ptr
>everyone having fun
>everyone is doomfist
>two people on the other team goes pharmercy because they got asshurt and proceed to wreck us
>quit game

I dropped the game after that. So fucking dumb. People just dont want to have fun

If summer games patch doesnt include Roadhog spread reduction and an Ana buff somehow I'm uninstalling. This game has been garbage since the roadhog patch, he was the only one who could fully take down a dive.
>>
>>385019834
Don't play any of them but Overwatch is normiecore and Blizzard so it "wins" by default.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.