[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you stop playing this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: ogImage.img.jpg (144KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ogImage.img.jpg
144KB, 1200x630px
Why did you stop playing this?
>>
>>385018101
Lack of worthwhile content, The second DLC still hasn't came out and won't until September. Also DICE not fixing the cancer that is the Hellriegel just because they wanna sell their shortcut packs.
>>
>>385018101
because I can't run this game properly even on the lowest possible settings, which is weird because I used to be able to run it on high textures just fine. shame too, that Russian DLC looks pretty fun
>>
Bought it on sale yesterday morning, refunded it yesterday night.
It's shit, if I wanted to play an arcade shooter with a heavily biased machinegun meta I'd play BF4 since it still has a shitton of players.
>>
>>385018101
The enemies have too much HP. Simple as that, got tired of having to unload half magazine into somebody in order to kill him.
>>
Idk. I kind of go through phases on what kind of game I wanna play. And currently FPSs aren't in for me right now. That being said it was pretty fun.
>>
>>385018101
They fucked hardcore so I went back to BF4
>>
File: msCsRdT.jpg (313KB, 1599x1179px) Image search: [Google]
msCsRdT.jpg
313KB, 1599x1179px
Too many snipers (pic related). No one enjoys being oneshot from 300 meters when you can't fight back, unless you're a sniper yourself. I've lost too many Operations because too many on my team sat in spawn, while the rest were killed by enemy snipers.

Sniping being way too easy. It's the easiest Battlefield game to snipe in, even easier than Hardline. You don't even need to aim for the head anymore. Just go for the chest.,

Airplanes being too hard to kill. There are a lot of ways to take out a tank. But against planes you're shit out of luck, especially if there is a "air truce" between the pilots on both sides.

DLCs are too far apart.
>>
File: M6b9B6P.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
M6b9B6P.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Black people in every army. And soon there will be women too.
>>
>>385018101
The amount of content is laughable compared to BF4. There's no reason this game and Hardline couldn't have been expansions like BFBC2 Vietnam.
>>
>>385018101
Because the Open Beta ended.
>>
>>385018654
There are alot of snipers. Shits annoying. I feel like this problem is becoming worse and worse in more games these days.
>>
>>385018743
There were actually a lot of black people enlisted in every army during ww1, especially the American army.

It's called a draft.
>>
>>385019489
Very very few of them saw combat though. And there are no Americans in this game. But nearly all soldiers in the German, French, British and Russian armies are black.
>>
>>385018101
It was full of niggers, so I didn't buy it in the first place.
>>
>>385019679
There are Blacks in Russian army? Top blyat
>>
>>385019890
That's a pretty dumb reason to not play a game, do black people trigger you that much?
>>
Ignoring the grenade spam issues and that weird netcode patch and the way that tanks are almost encouraged to stay as far away from flags as possible and the worst map design in a bf game and the terrible ui and the floaty movement and the way weapons are balanced by making them awkward and inconsistent.

If you can ignore all that, bf1 is okay, it's a real battlefield game so that makes up for a lot of bullshit. But it feels limited in a weird way, every round feels samey and even bf3, hell even the broken as fuck first months of bf4 didn't feel this bland.
>>
>>385018101
Corner Camping Medics with Semi-Autos

I just want to get to where I want to go without getting killed.
>>
File: BF1.png (201KB, 1667x320px) Image search: [Google]
BF1.png
201KB, 1667x320px
It's a great game but 9 maps gets boring very fast
>>
I unlocked all the guns I wanted and I need an insentive to keep playing. Not sure why I'm like that, I just am. Also bullet sponge enemies.
>>
>>385018101
still playing in short bursts, squad is my main shooter though.

>>385020820
this is wrong though
BF1 second expansion is in September, third in December and the fourth in probably March 2018
BF1 has only 4 paid DLCs instead of 5 but they compensated for the missing one by adding 4 extra maps split between the French and Russian DLC, also 5 new weapons.
but the release schedule is horrid and the game is still bleeding players.
>>
>>385021553
Yeah the image is half a year old, it's actually worse than the image predicted
>>
>>385020518

>Why don't you like hanging out in the sewer, does human waste trigger you so much?

I see plenty of it in my daily life, I'd play video game to escape from it.
>>
>>385018101
Because I only play Rush and occasionally TDM because I hate Conquest, and my friends don't play as much anymore.
>>
Game has a HUGE problem (at least on PS4, not sure about PC) where the moment things go south everyone just switches over to Recon and stays behind which in turn makes things even worse.
>>
>>385019679
>and there are no americans in this game
nigga have you played argonne forest or ballroom blitz?
>>
>>385019679
You do play as doughboys you idiot. You've never played the game you just got busted lmaoo
>>
>>385021849
i never liked playing conquest in any battlefield only rush
now i only play conquest in bf1 and nothing else
>>
>>385018101
It got boring. It's just too shallow and doesn't really feel any different than previous games.
>>
Garden Warfare 2 is better.
>>
>>385018485
Hardcore mode is specifically for this complaint. Bullets do 200% more damage.
>>
>>385019890
>being this insecure
>>
I'm still playing 4, I don't like the barebones feel of one, it runs like shit and too many snipers.

The BF 'crowd' are still playing 4 as EA keep releasing derpy gimmicky reskins.
I'm waiting on a fully fledged sequal.
>>
I had fun, but as people said here too many snipers and airplanes for it to be as enjoyable.
>>
Origin stopped working on my computer.
>>
>>385018101
Shitty maps and zero depth to the gunplay, have like 90 stars with the Autoloading 8. Dice is awful at balancing and listen to a community that really does not understand anything about the game
>>
>>385022506
This, is so correct. After BF4 I can't bring myself to waste any money on Hardline / BF1 because they seem identical.

On top of that screw the DLC melarke, you end up paying closed to $100 for a fucking game (As I did with BF4 with the premium passes etc).

Then they have the audacity to release Hardline which is BF4 with skins. Fuck that company.
>>
>>385018975
People have discovered that aiming is not that hard, plus they have nice computers, good mice, high refresh rate monitors etc. A weapon that can potentially one-shot someone at any range is only limited by your skill level, and today many people have at least passable aim so it intensifies the sniper issue a lot in current games.
>>
>>385019489
there were no niggers in europe during ww1
>>
>Waaah, too many planes.

They're made out of such flimsy material that even the average bullet can disable their engines. There is no excuse not to shoot at them for every strafe rune they do that isn't aiming for you -- especially as a support, you've got unlimited fucking ammo and guns with sights designed to literally shoot at planes.
>>
I still play it but I mostly play Domination and Operations these days. Tanks just seem ridiculous at time and It seems like it's so hard to turn games around on Conquest these days, and as soon as a team starts losing they just hang back and camp around corners.

It's probably my favourite Battlefield, simply because I have a bigger interest in historical shooters than modern ones.
>>
every battlefield game since 2 has been irredeemable trash
>>
>>385025092
I think it's more that snipers have been stereotyped as the skillful but edgy lone wolf type of player who gets a high k/d and is too cool to play the objective.
>>
Not enough content.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.