[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: asshe.jpg (693KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asshe.jpg
693KB, 1600x1200px
Bikini/Speedo DLC when?

Would you like the idea of DLC for a remaster?
What would your dream DLC be? Dungeon/playable character/new classes/story content/cosmetics?
>>
File: 1746930-1301298846176.jpg (16KB, 274x368px) Image search: [Google]
1746930-1301298846176.jpg
16KB, 274x368px
>>385017867
>What would your dream DLC be?
>dream
>DLC
>>
>millennials literally dreaming about DLC for remasters
Fuck this, I quit.
>>
>>385019202
Well, we sure as heck aren't getting a new Ivalice game so I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>385017867

This is a game that doesn't need DLC, its fine as it is.

But if I wanted to add just one thing? Probably just something about Drace. Maybe when she's out and about somewhere she helps some people out or something or maybe for even some bullshit Gabranth stabbed her in a 'non-vital' area so she 'looked' like she died and he helps her escape.

The only female member of the Judges, and also the only one of them who wanted Larsa as king had to die because Vayne went: IF YOU'RE LOYAL THEN KILL THAT THOT FAGGOT
>>
>>385019875
Fuck, now I want mini-episodes for all the judges.
>>
>>385017867
Not DLC, but a full xpac for XIV.

>"The World's End"
Square-Enix presents the 5th and final expansion to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

After driving the forces of the Alliance into the heart of Garlemond itself to deal a final blow to the Garlean Empire, the Heroes of Light hoped to bring a permanent peace to Eorzea; but it seems the Ascians are making their last stand and preparing to unleash their greatest weapon - the unholy summon, Zodiark. Rumors of an ancient relic existing beyond the colossal walls of Garlemond is the realm's only hope of stopping the unstoppable.

From the pockmarked, mutant-infested abattoir of the Nam-Yensa Catastrophe, to the towering, petrified jungle of Golmore; to the blinding salt flats of the Phon Coast and the vibrant deciduous valleys of the Paramina Rift, make your way through a land last inhabited centuries ago - shortly after the fall of the Allagan Empire - to the Ruins of the Royal City of Archadia in your search for the Dynast-King's Sun-Cryst. But beware - though the land has long been lost to men, tales are told of beings without body that still haunt its halls, waiting for viable vital vessels. Discover the connection between Ascian and Occuria, revisit a realm undead, and stop Zodiark and Hydaelyn's enemies once and for all in "The World's End," uniting Eorzea and Ivalice as the true Realm Reborn.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.