[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg (13KB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-console-4923.jpg
13KB, 270x203px
Is the nintendo switch just a myth? Does it even exist? Everyone seems to have one but yet all the stores are sold out all the time

Nintendo please, what gives
>>
>>385015983
move to europe, no one cares about Nintendo here, and Switch is in stock everywhere
>>
I don't know why everyone is in a rush to get one. There's barely any games out for it. I'm waiting till they announce the 2nd version of it or at least a price drop.
>>
To unlock the Nintendo Switch, you need to speak with your local Target's manager 68 times. On the 69th time, they will call the cops, and the cops will bring you your Nintendo Switch.
>>
Bite the bullet and get a bundle from FUCKING GAMESTOP. They have tons of them and most of the ones I've seen are pretty fucking reasonable
>>
Amazon, nigger
>>
File: switch.png (412KB, 729x1191px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
412KB, 729x1191px
>>385016130
>move to europe

sold out everywhere here too, other than scalper jews obviously
>>
Several stores around me still have units from Friday. You just need to look locally. Online stores are always the last place to get consistent stock

Also, scalpers are selling them as low as $360, which is only about $30 more than you'd pay for one after tax
>>
>>385016678
>only online retailers exist
Get off your fucking ass and go outside.
>>
>>385016678
should've specified Scandinavia, my bad
>>
>>385016816
Most british stores allow you to purchase online from stores anywhere in the country. So if it's not in stock online then it isn't in stock in any store
>>
If anything, the idea that the Switch is completely selling out somewhere is what sounds like a myth to me. Over here in western Europe you see them everywhere for sale.
>>
>>385016678
>implying the UK will be a part of europe for much longer
>>
>>385016974
Where we going lad? To Antarctica?
>>
>>385016917
That's not true with the Switch though, at least in the US. While Target, Best Buy, and Walmart all have store pickup, it's not something they're offering for the Switch right now, even though stores are continually receiving shipments
>>
>>385016678
Well, not in Poland, literally no one is buying switch. https://mediamarkt.pl/konsole-i-gry/konsola-nintendo-switch-joy-con-niebiesko-czerwony
>>
>>385016678
Literally 25+ in stock at a store that's open 24/7 around the year.
>>
Move to Mexico, where everyone is too poor to afford one
>>
>>385017054
We'll be an African colony and mingle with the other third world shitholes.
>>
>>385017090
No not store pickup, like actual home delivery. You can do store pickup whenever it's in stock here. I mean I got a Switch at launch on midnight so it doesn't affect me but my mates have been trying to get them for months
>>
>>385017376
They're just idiots.
>>
>>385015983
don't be a faggot and get a PS4 instead. how can you be so fucking stupid to buy this dumb gimmick shit?
>>
>>385017462
>don't be a faggot and get a PC instead. how can you be so fucking stupid to buy this dumb gimmick shit?

All consoles are gimmick shit
>>
File: 1499560118341.jpg (294KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499560118341.jpg
294KB, 1500x500px
>>385015983
I own one, so it definitely exists
>>
>>385015983
I thought I read that GameStop would be getting stock sometime this week
>>
>>385018478
>don't buy a console that's fun, arbitrarily buy my system of choice instead
>muh brand loyalty

>>385019604
[responding to the wrong post intensifies]
>>
>>385019948
Sun/moon were garbage
>>
>>385017239
Well, it costs money, I'm not too sure Nintendo is monitoring too closely the hundred or so consoles they shipped to the third world...
>>
The Switch's true price should be 250$.
>>
>>385019604
I mean it's true but also I figure I'd be able to buy one if I wanted to.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.