[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUST general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rust_pc_cover.jpg (8KB, 316x402px) Image search: [Google]
rust_pc_cover.jpg
8KB, 316x402px
What am I in for /v/?
>>
>>385010548
>bullshit
>>
>>385010548
Unfathomable rage
>>
are you playing solo?
>>
>>385010548

Trust no one.
Nowhere is safe, only safer.
You WILL get raided.
>>
>>385011027
Only one other friend who reccomended it to me.
>>
>>385010548
A roller-coaster of emotions culminating in the conclusion that if you don't no life this game, play as a clan or buy kits then its no fun.
>>
>>385011071

that's good, you should have fun then, just expect every time you log in to be a new start

if your shit survived 1 day then it's a bonus
>>
A lot of in comprehensible rage
>>
Good game shame the community will give you cancer
>>
File: 1500527357085.jpg (43KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1500527357085.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
Just joined a server, got killed and called a nigger all in the same minute. Fucking amazing
>>
>>385010548
A broken as fuck 5/10 game that unless you're a NEET or someone who can somehow play 5+ hours a day won't enjoy

4 years later and it is still unoptimized as fuck. Doesn't matter if it's on a shitty MSI GAYMER laptop with a 960 or custom built i9 with SLI'd 1080 XPs. Performance and frame issues are common the entire time

Servers lag like a MOFO and rubberbanding is a common occurrence. To test this, watch 2 people with a minimum of a 5 ping difference shoot at each other. It is a spray n pray like no other

Gunplay is awful. The only weapons worth using are the Custom SMG, LR Rifle, and the Bolt Rifle. Everything else is literal RNG. They took the recoil patterns and made them tolerable along with a "better" bullet cone, yet your perfectly aimed shots still miss. Like this is some CS:GO levels of bullshit. At least with the 3 I mentioned they are fairly accurate except Bolt with scope. For some fucktarded reason, the scoped Bolt acts like a sniper from CoD where it moves around randomly only you can't hold your breath to control any of it. Along with the performance issues I listed above AND the fact bullets act as projectiles with delays and dips, and you can see why gunplay solo is ass

Speaking if which, unless you have 3-4 friends who play regularly, you will never get anywhere. A recent update made it so twig structures are more effective for raiding. Sounds good right? Except now every no life Korean clan can butt fuck anyone near them within the first week. Also, don't join a server until it freshly wipes or you'll be twice as fucked.

Hax are endless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJBKdbxnVtI
I know the video is a year old but it's still true to this day. I've had stories where I'd play with someone on the server for like 3-4 months whom everyone knew was hacking, may actually get kicked for a day, and be back the next. I wish I had the sauce but I think upwards to 35-40% of players use hax

Community is also as bad as you hear

STAY AWAY
>>
>590 hours
>just installed again too

I will be honest. It IS a fun game, even more fun if you have friends. But don't expect to go big if you don't have at least 5 other people who can play daily. Just build small base and hope big clans don't fuck you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.