[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games Done Quick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Games_Done_Quick_logo.png (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Games_Done_Quick_logo.png
73KB, 960x540px
I have to ask, how did it come to this? How did a bunch of non-runners exploit the labor of a bunch of dorks playing videogames to the point where they walk away with so much money ever year?

It's one of the greatest scams ever, PCF now takes $700,000 for its top employees alone, and Mike has always had an undisclosed salary, I'm not sure if other staff salaries have been revealed, but it's a real tragedy. AGDQ alone barely covers their immense value that they contribute to society. If you looked at the funds, you'd see AGDQ's value is no more than money in their pockets. SGDQ seems a bit better, but still, who on the sideline has yet to be discovered as making a killing off it?

Over a million dollars for the world record holder of mono to progressively make the events less fun, and more authoritarian each year, and the runners seem okay with it all.

What went wrong? I think the issue is the vast number of beta males in this hobby, desperate for approval and a sense of belonging. For example, look at Sam, look at him thank the man who violated his wife, the very man whom let an 18 year old drink, and destroyed his marriage. Don't even get me started on the trannies that put 0 effort into their transition.

So many of these runners are desperate for fame and glory, but every year it never comes to them. The fun ones are removed and in their place come 2nd rate runners simply dying for the views, thinking they'll be the next big thing.

I wonder when GDQ's downfall will come, when Mike will have to work a real job, and when runners or viewers will wise up. What's stopping a hostile takeover, honestly?

Just a shame to see this money wasted for people who don't even speedrun to live off of.
>>
That logo really bothers me
>>
Because you touch yourself at night
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.