[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 20

File: Tree of Savior.jpg (1MB, 1140x2933px) Image search: [Google]
Tree of Savior.jpg
1MB, 1140x2933px
Why aren't you playing the cutest and lewdest MMO on the internet? And it is free without pay2win

>b-but there isn't a lot to do once I get max level

This game will be around for 10 years. They keep working on it and increasing things to do. PvP queues and guild vs guild were only in 1 year after the game's original release. Just give it time, but start playing now and accumulating items, wealth, fun, friends and faps

The combat is really fun
>>
Because

>MMO
>>
>>385004065

What is wrong with persistent online RPGs?

You rather grind in single player like an autist?
>>
File: 1446328584105.jpg (62KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1446328584105.jpg
62KB, 500x608px
>>385003982
THEY STILL HAVEN'T BUFFED SADHU
>>
>>385004141
>RPGs are about grinding

That´s why you play shitty MMOs.
>>
File: james holmes.jpg (58KB, 488x303px) Image search: [Google]
james holmes.jpg
58KB, 488x303px
>>385004197

I can't wait for the PvP balance patch. They intend to reduce all pvp damage by 30%, and they will triple the defense of armor (which will be nice for pve too), then all classes will do a little better in TBL at least

but yeah the game is so unbalanced right now. And they have a tank class (pelt) which pretty much no need for a tank in the game. Get your shit together imc
>>
>>385003982
>Korean

Gross
>>
>>385004221

I bet you casul doesn't even play actual RPGs like baldur's gate, inquisitor witcher, morrowind, or actual dungeon crawler/rpgs like ultima underworld

Your idea of a RPG is skyrim
>>
>>385004430
the game is fully patched in english, with a western dev team. That screenshot is from the korean ToS promoting new content. New content comes to kTos first
>>
File: Detonate.webm (3MB, 1400x786px) Image search: [Google]
Detonate.webm
3MB, 1400x786px
because i prefer this mmo
>>
File: UTKx1v4 - Imgur.jpg (214KB, 700x1275px) Image search: [Google]
UTKx1v4 - Imgur.jpg
214KB, 700x1275px
Why aren't you playing this RIGHT NOW
>>
>>385004631
wowclone?
>>
>>385004197
they have though
sadhu is now really good
>>
File: Levitate.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Levitate.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>385004772
does that look like it plays anything like wow
>>
>>385004872
english version when
>>
>>385004740
m-mods?
>>
>>385003982
give me 10 reasons of why should i spend a shit ton of time grinding on this game
>>
File: time to BEYBLAAAAAAAAAA-.webm (3MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
time to BEYBLAAAAAAAAAA-.webm
3MB, 850x478px
>>385004928
literally, unironically never
>>
>>385003982
>playing ToS
LMAO
Anyone here who doesn't know anything about the game

STAY AWAY
DON'T BOTHER
IT'S A VERY AVERAGE KOREAN MMO WITH MORE GATCHA THAN A MOBILE GAME, IT PLAYS LIKE A MOBILE GAME AND IT'S P2W TOO.
These aren't even the worst malus of the game
Also the token market is in an huge crysis so you are forced to pay 10$/month for nothing but a 5man dungeon as only endgame content
>>
>>385004872
>gimmicky bosses
>whole point of the game is to get gear, rather than player interaction features
>you probably spend 90% of your time doing quests single player mode in a fucking MMO

sounds like wowclone to me
>>
>>385005039
this
I even resubbed to WoW after dropping ToS and compared to this shitpile Legion is a GOTY
>>
>>385004740
Because the game is fucking trash and those models look like shit. I know you're trying to boost your LITERAL 3000 PLAYER POPULATION SPREAD ACROSS 5 SERVERS, but give up. There's no fucking content, and the game has lost literally 1000 players in the last month, 1/4 of the fucking playerbase.

Decent and interesting class system ruined by completely fucking retarded developers, who have already abandoned the game. Look forward to Wolfknights in 2018.
>>
>>385005007

You don't have to, you can make merchant characters and AFK them in town making you money.

There are other ways to make money passively as well, though they may be nerfed/removed soon

Doing dungeon will get you decent money too, though you won't be rich with money to spare
>>
>>385005169
Wolfknight got cancelled
The mobile port of ToS might have got cancelled too
>>
File: cocaine.jpg (39KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
39KB, 625x468px
>>385003982
>without pay2win
>>
>>385005210
so how does merchant works ?
>>
>>385005039
>>385005039

Daily reminder this is a poster from the /tosgeneral/, because this thread was linked. He doesn't want more players in his sekrit club. Everything he said is a lie

>>>/vg/183682624
>>
File: Pawn response to emote.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
Pawn response to emote.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
>>385005063
it's more efficient to do things with a party but you can use pawns like the original game, they're much less effective than players unless you make them sorcerers though.

the whole point of the game is to have fun fighting stuff you niglet since it plays very similar to the offline game without pausing to chug healing pots (and healing/stamina consumables are disabled in extreme missions, have to rely on your healer and/or augments to regain health)

>gimmicky bosses
it also has non-gimmicky bosses, i'm not sure where you're going with this.
>>
>>385005210
>merchant class
>making money
kek, the taxes alone takes away all your proft, you don't make profit with shops
>>385005291
You open a shop with some mats you buy for 100 silvers and the game almost takes 99 silver everytime you make a sell
Every shop has just to recover the mats cost and even then on lond run you just lose money everytime you restock
>>
>>385005279
It's not pay to win because there's nothing to win. You can max out your gear with your credit card then have literally nothing but PvP (which is only available like 2 hours a day) to do, where your gear barely even matters and it's more about making retardedly long CC chains with classes that don't work outside of PvP.
>>
>>385005291

You can make a cleric that sells buffs (very useful, people use them a lot), or some alchemist or whatever that can improve other people's gems, or repair guys and other options

You could gear up by playing a full merchant buying and selling from the trade post and afking in town.

There is competition though, you wont be easy rich by doing that and it is up to you to find a spot anywhere in the world that will make you some money
>>
>>385005346
God, what did they do to my Dragon's Dogma?
>>
>>385005574
Every Japanese MMO is filled with collabs with anime and other games. PSO2 I think is one of the worst about that.
>>
>>385005682

That time I reinstalled PSO2 to see what changed and found myself in a lobby with dozens of other people emoting while we watched a holographic Miku perform a song.

Dark times indeed.
>>
File: just let us die please.jpg (98KB, 954x893px) Image search: [Google]
just let us die please.jpg
98KB, 954x893px
>>385004740
Game is just suffering, it should be put out of misery
>>
>>385005746

It will never die. Most people are like me, they keep playing little over the months. It is true there is not enough content now, but we are just waiting for more and playing a little bit every day
>>
i have a berserker or barbarian (forgot the name)

at around lvl 140

the dungeons are just so shitty and boring, did it get better?
>>
>>385005879
no
>>
>>385005930
welp, guess i'll wait for poe fall of oriath
>>
>>385005879

People just facetank dungeons together now and kill everything. If you don't like whacking stuff however I suggest you try a different class
>>
>>385005260
Do you have any evidence to backup that claim?
>>
>>385005998
yeah let me just quickly grind for 200 hours before my class gets interesting, haha (like when i planned on playing rogue, fuck me)
>>
>>385003982
>ToS
>Fun combat

You're fucking joking right? Enemy AI has less programming than a goomba from the original SMB

What the fuck is the point of having isometric action movement if you don't use it
>>
>>385006140
there is a new player event and if you make a new account, you can level up to max in a day
>>
>>385006345
what the fuck? what is max lvl?

also what do you mean make a new account, like a whole new steam account? fuck that
>>
File: 1470614151357.png (163KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470614151357.png
163KB, 700x700px
>>385004631
>AoT
>>
I like it. Playing since 1 month. You don't need to spend a single dollar to reach max level.You can do fun builds, lots of possibility, you can farm and sell and get drops. Amazingly cute graphics and cured details. Not many MMOs have this.
>inb4 muh WoW
2D mmos>3Dmmos
>>
File: Attack on Cyclops.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
Attack on Cyclops.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>385006491
>>
>>385006526
>Torpor
They didn't remove that faggotry???
>>
>>385005746
I wish the game had 3k people playing it It feels more like 100 most of the time. It's not a good game.
>>
File: lobbies.png (9KB, 148x214px) Image search: [Google]
lobbies.png
9KB, 148x214px
>>385003982
>The combat is really fun
I'm hesitantly interested, but I'll require some evidence

what you got my dude
>>
>>385006345
Tell me more, or give me a link. Google is just giving me info from back in March
>>
>>385003982
thats not maplestory 2
>>
File: Gicel.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Gicel.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>385006653
what about it?

each time an enemy is inflicted with an effect they get a significant, stacking resistance boost to that effect. You can freeze, burn, shock, gild (turn to gold), pretrify, slow and inflict stat down debuffs on all enemies, bosses included.

some classes revolve around inflicting certain ones (fighter and warrior are good at inflicting Dizzy for example). Here's a griffin being frozen.
>>
>>385003982
wuv wuv
>>
Klaipeda or Orsha?
>>
>>385004740

HOW??
>>
>>385008649
City? Orsha
Server? Klai
>>
>>385003982
Played the open beta, it was garbage.
>>
>>385009434
It still is, the dev team are morons. It could easily become a great game but they don't do shit to fix the game.
>>
File: lxIDtnX[1].jpg (40KB, 246x353px) Image search: [Google]
lxIDtnX[1].jpg
40KB, 246x353px
Are there any boys in the game yet though?
>>
>>385008821
Japanese lewd mods
There are also fully naked sprites and very lewd reskins of costumes
>>
>>385003982
Not until it stops being a themepark, my dude. Exp cards being the best way to grind also totally ruined it; if I want to build a new character I either suck a fat chode and watch myself slowly die by grinding mobs or I run EVERY QUEST THAT I'VE ALREADY DONE ON ANOTHER CHARACTER. Their Korean market is full of idiots that whined at the devs until it became full themepark.

Also they nerfed wugushi into the ground and my main was wugu-3. Fuck them.
>>
I still remember how everyone hyped this up to astronomical levels. Funny how it inevitably turned out to be just another trash kMMORPG.

Too bad, because I actually digged the aesthetic.
>>
File: disposablegoods.png (251KB, 508x417px) Image search: [Google]
disposablegoods.png
251KB, 508x417px
>>385003982
I stopped having fun after one of my friend and I stopped playing together.
I tried coming back at some point but it just wasn't the same anyways, tried some end game shit like but had no real fun doing it. Most of the time i would just afk in the spot we started talking for the first time and log off.

As for the game itself i don't recommend it, as anything it's fun if you have some friends to play with but that doesn't make the game fun. Honestly the game could be good but it would require a complete rework of mobs/boss so that the only mechanic isn't them spamming knockdowns resulting in the optimal strategy being dealing the maximum amount of damage as possible, in aoe if possible. Best supports were pretty much chrono and falc (which had disgusting aoe potential anyways) because they helped with that. The mobs being shit kill any diversity you could hope for in this game.
At least the game is cute, that's the one thing they didn't fuck up.
>>
>>385003982
>tree of shit
wew
Shallow garbage.
>>
>>385013895
It was hyped as the second coming of the apex trash kmmo though. It's not even slightly remarkable what it turned out as.
>>
>>385004487
Not him but why are you grinding in those games?
>>
>open beta
If you played this game only during that time then your opinion does not matter. The game changed a whole lot and as a player that played in open beta, months after that, quit and just came back a few months ago, the game is now better. There are still a lot of problems like lack of true pvp but the expectation of new mmorpg players these days where a game should be feature-packed from the get-go is fucking insane.

Game is free anyway for you to try it again or try it the first time. I know /v/ really stick to really old information so I know you wouldn't anyway.
>>
>>385003982
>Korean
>F2P
>MMO
>>
Are there any F2P MMO's worth giving a try? Just for a weekend or so. Feeling a bit bored.

Especially ones that aren't just themepark MMORPG's.
>>
>>385016804
Game isn't free anymore if token won't be sold on market again
Right now a new player or someone without a reserve of token are going to pay 10$/month for 2 hours of worth of content and log off every day
>>
>>385017638
>token
This is only a requirement if you need direct trades and on my server, tokens are still being sold. I would only agree with you if in the the next months, token supply falls to zero.
>>
>>385017797
What server?
EU and Orsha are already without tokens on marker since last month
Klaipeda is just receiving token donations by generous whales now and then
There are reports of tokens shortage in SEA too now
Silute is just full of subhumans BRs but they buy and sell tokens
>>
>>385004631
I thought we were talking about mmos jot instanced pso clones. Are you one of those megaretards who think vindictus is an mmo just because its online?
>>
>>385018194
I'm playing on SEA. I just bought some tokens yesterday on my alts. Yes tokens are not that abundant anymore but they are still being sold. And I say it again,
> I would only agree with you if in the the next months, token supply falls to zero.

>EU and Orsha
These are dead anyway just a month after open beta.
>>
>>385012213
This world is truly fucked. Korean devs want to experiment and make cool games but Korean gamers are all complete fucking casual retards who want themepark grindan MMO's. Meanwhile, the west always has people looking for something with some actual depth but our devs are all making WoW clones.

Black Desert was going to be something really special but got more and more casual with each Korean beta. Archeage went the same way.
>>
>>385018874
>implying its just korea.
Please, it would take ten seconds on a western forum to see that there are tons of loud carebears here. Its a problem inherent in the genre because wow was babbys first mmo for a large amount of people. More people sadly than any of the oldfags who played mmos prior.
>>
>>385018874
>Black Desert was going to be something really special but got more and more casual with each Korean beta. Archeage went the same way.
Because PVE and PVP take two quite different mentalities to play. So when a game does open world PVP it literally just invites troll PKers who are incompetent when it comes to PVE so the game has to be super casualized for them.
>>
File: 879d8ggsd.gif (95KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
879d8ggsd.gif
95KB, 480x360px
>>385018874
>the west always has people looking for something with some actual depth
Even you know this is bulshit.
>>
>>385019996
>actual depth
Are there even mmorpgs with depth? I played mmorpgs for decades and most of them are the same with some small changes and different artstyles.
>>
>>385003982
Because it costs $50 to get a single outfit on the cash shop.
>>
>>385004740
Which roles are these? Are they even separate roles? Like which one is Cleric, Wizard, etc.
>>
>>385012213
I recently came back to the game and it changed a lot. Exp cards aren't your only option anymore. Lot of people actually skip them and lvl only in dungeons/certain maps. They just pop exp manuals (you get up to x8exp tomes I think) and kill stuff. Before I took a break I was around 170 lvl, now after couple days of no quests I'm almost 270.
Another thing is that exploration rewards are shared through whole account, so you can get exploration cards on all your chars. Apparently in the future kill rewards will also be shared.

Mechanics also recently changed, one of the biggest change is changing from flat damage on skills to % mods, which makes much more skills and classes useful in the end. Basically changes are improving the game, but it's slow process.

Game is a bit optimized, but it still runs like shit and even on good PC you can get framerate drops to few FPS during some events, just like my 10yo PC.

Cash shop is full of costume stuff, the only thing that could be called p2w are enchant scrolls (which IMC throws at you in masses during events etc) and cheap (10 TP while costumes can cost up to like 130) cubes which drop some gear improving stuff, but it's still random, and extra class vouchers, which you don't need if you're willing to do quest yourself. Basically the only thing paying does is saving time + usual paying real cash to get items to sell ingame cash to buy items you need, but that's every game with cash shop.
Tokens are bitch though, allowing to trade items without making them untradeable, giving market commission and item to sell amount benefits, and giving +1 to all types of instance runs. IMC throws 7day long event tokens fairly often, but if you want to have it 24/7, you gotta pay or hunt for it on the market. Market was full of them for 1m when I quit, now I saw few for 3 or 3,5M. That's on european server, Fediman.

1/2
>>
>>385021397
For me biggest flaw besides optimization is kinda meh content management. Making huge part of game limited run instances and throwing fucktons of meh events at you makes playing game like daily chore, where you repeat the same runs every day, slowly progressing your gear, which you aren't even sure what to use for, because PvP is unbalanced and ded most of the time, and everything you need gears for is locked behind limited instance runs, which most of them you just did.
Also they seem to have trouble maintaining balance. First it was exp cards > everything, now it's dungeons > power gap > cards > huge pwoer gap > everything else. Same with offensive/defensive power balance. Making incentives to play with party sometimes help, sometimes fuck your day up.
Some mechanics are good, some are bad.

tl;dr
Game improved and is still improving, but it's long and slow path. It's kinda medicore right now despite great audiovisual stuff.

2/2
>>
>>385021397
>>385021480
You can actually grind without using tomes,dungeon or dailies, cards. You just need to know the good grinding spots. With tomes I can lvl 300 a character in a day.
>>
>>385021742
But why would you do it if while grinding on higher lvl you get probably around 0,1 - 0,5% exp, while in dungeons you get up to few lvls/run. There is no reason to not run dungeons in the first place and then do whatever you want.

But yeah, locking lot of stuff besides limited instances is kinda cancer. It's be better if they made most stuff open, like hunting grounds, and then much fewer, better stuff locked behind instances, like for example RO did.
>>
>>385005746
>3k people playing this garbage
>>
>>385006913
Game?
>>
File: endit.png (752KB, 566x614px) Image search: [Google]
endit.png
752KB, 566x614px
ToS is bad and you should feel bad for even considering playing the game.
>>
File: wake me up.png (60KB, 328x111px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
60KB, 328x111px
>>385003982
>>b-but there isn't a lot to do once I get max level
more like nothing to do except dailies that most people have been doing for like a year now, i really hope r9 brings something different though
>>
>>385005063
How did you become this retarded?
>>
File: 1488942338268.png (439KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488942338268.png
439KB, 700x720px
>>385020819
>she can't tell the difference between base classes by their standing pose

look at this extra baka gaijin pabo
>>
>>385023057
Dragon's Dogma Online
>>
>>385023414
I've barely played the game. The extent which I played the game was making a character, getting to the first town, then uninstalling.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.