[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel bad for Wheatley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1765523-wheatley.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1765523-wheatley.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
Do you feel bad for Wheatley?
>>
>>384998227
no fuck that bastard for killing Johnson
>>
>>384998289
>wheatley killed Cave Johnson
source:my ass
>>
>>384998227
A little bit but you can't protect people from themselves.
>>
>>384998576

Cave died from huffing moonrock to get high
>>
>>384998289
Did you play the game?
Also will we get a sequel with a Gervias and Pilkington ball thing too?
>>
>>384998227
Only because I enjoy Stephen Merchant.
>>
i feel very bad that this unfunny reddit character was added to give unneeded company to the player and ruin the whole game
>>
>>384998227
No he bullied Karl Pilkington too much.
>>
>>384998876
>chassis like a fucking orange
>>
>>384999001
>thinking Karl is pure
>not knowing that karl is an absolute cunt to work with
>not knowing that karl took a call for someone asking Stephen to do some VA work and then not telling him about it before it was too late
>>
I feel bad for the stalemate button desu it didnt no nothing wrong
>>
>>384998227
I feel sort of bad. He was a likable character and it was nice hearing all his lines.
I think its debatable whether he actually turned evil out of actual malice or if it was due to the same reasons glados went crazy and killed everyone.
I did feel sad at the end cutscene in space
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvqY6R1j98g
>>
>>384998876
No, I don't have a source on me, but currently Rickey and Karl are kinda estranged right now.

Guess all the making fun thing kinda got to Karl.
>>
>>384998876
All I'm saying is, do we really need portal guns?
>>
>>384998227
No. Fuck Wheatley.
>>
How would the portal gun be useful for day-to-day life?
>Have to go to the place you want to go to first
>Can't close only one portal so it's either opening up access to anyone or not using it at all
>Too big to lug around with
All I can see is that it's an instahome button, but even that is worth nothing since you're still carrying a large, presumably heavy machine with you
>>
>>385000000
>>
>>385001626

In the context of the game, it can't be used on any surface the isn't covered in moon dust.
So it wouldn't be useful at all.
>>
>>385002882
It can be used on any surface which has desired flatness. Moon dust was the only component that had properties of creating desired flatness to any surface being dispenced on in gel form. So it wasn't a necessary component in creating portal-able surface.
>>
File: shotgun suicide pepe.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun suicide pepe.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>384998227
All he wanted to do was prove he wasn't an idiot but ends up fucking everything up anyways
>tfw this is too relatable
>>
>>384999875
Hey, he got him tickets for concerts and a keg of beer!
>>
>>385005056

>"This...sentence..is...FALSE!"
>"uhhh... true! That was easy!"
>All the Frankenturrets scream in pain

I loved this scene about how much an idiot he was.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.