[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Prompto-FFXV.png (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Prompto-FFXV.png
486KB, 1280x720px
>Everyone assumes he'll be the worst character out of the four
>Ends up being the only one with any development and the most fleshed out

What went right?
>>
>>384996741
Im hoping ep Ignis gives him some character. Looks like itll be good
>>
I want to _________ Prompto!
>>
>>384996741
I thought i would hate Prompto. I didnt.
>>
>>384997082
Protect
>>
>>384996741
They were aware they were making a fuckboy and wrote a story about what would cause a manchild to act like that.
>>
>>384996741

Explain.
>>
>Daemons only come out at night because they fear the light
>Daemons don't attack settlements because there's a bunch of light
>But apparently are okay with attacking cars that have massive beams of light coming out of them in an area illuminated by streelights.
I don't understand, at that point the streetlights are a completely pointless addition if you're going to get attacked by a daemon the instant you leave civilization.
>>
>>384999050
The headlights aren't strong enough until you upgrade them. Same with the streetlights, notice how the ones around settlements are industrial ones?
>>
>>384999214
Why have streetlamps at all at that point? If you're on the street at night you're dead. Or is it some sort of remnant from the brief period where they wouldn't attack cars?
>>
>>384996741

Yeah, literally within the last hour of the game. So that means for 95% of the game he was walking, talking cringe machine. And even his revelation was hardly explored because the party didn't give a shit. Still better than Gladio though.
>>
>>384996741

Nothing went right, just everything else went so terribly wrong instead.
>>
>>384999331
I would assume so, but don't expect us to ever find out.
>>
>>384998907
Even if the development was and is chaotic, I think it's a good idea to probe the consummers for future DLCs
>>
>>384998907
he certainly had a lot of flesh
>>
>>384996741
Why does he look like Cloud? Are Squeenix so desperate for people to play their shitty game that they have to resort to this? Lmao.
>>
>>384999050
>demons hate light trope

how convenient
>>
>>384996741
I know the apologism entails that this story is about Noctis, but it is pretty lame that none of the party members get much of an arc for them.
>>
>>384999560

I think it's a good way to show even more how incompetent you are.
>>
>>384999560
They obviously want FFXV to have a long lifespan so they should just do all of it.

Wasn't there supposed to be multiplayer at some point?
>>
>>384999331
>Why have streetlamps at all at that point?
So you can fucking see

Daemons aren't a constant looming threat all the time.
It's the events of FFXV that have daemons showing up more often than before and nights lasting longer and shit.
>>
>>385000274
I believe that's still happening, since its on the season pass if I recall correctly.
>>
He's literally Michelangelo.
>>
>>384999560
Yeah but it comes across badly, forcing a dilemma on the fans. Its like, do you choose between gameplay or story content? For story, do you choose between getting more of the villain, or the main heroine? Ardyn's more interesting, but Luna has far less to her name.

There's no guarantee that all of it will end up in, and I'm an indecisive person who'd rather not regret his decision in the end.
>>
>>385000391
>So you can fucking see
See what? The road filled with daemons? When night time comes it's impossible to go spitting distance without suddenly getting a daemon spawn.

>Daemons aren't a constant looming threat all the time.
They're literally every .20 miles during FFXV.
>>
>>385001127
>They're literally every .20 miles during FFXV.
Read the rest of the post dummy

The whole fucking game NPCs are like "man there sure are a lot of daemons around, what's that all about"

It didn't used to be like that. People used to go out at night.
That's why they have lights on the road.
Fuckin' duh
>>
>>384999331
>Or is it some sort of remnant from the brief period where they wouldn't attack cars?
This. Daemons only recently became more of a threat than deer wandering on to the road.
>>
>Playthrough the game
>Get to the train scene
>Figure that Noctis losing it at ((prompto)) was ptsd
>That loading screen descprition

How can anyone defend this game after that shit?
>>
>>385001638
it's a very poorly communicated and executed sequence in general
>>
>>384996741
ff7 ended

no wait it never did because fans wouldn't just let go and instead turned cloud into a bastardized version of what was presented in the actual game
>>
>>384996741
That's not Ignis.
>>
>>385001638
>PTSD that Ardyn seems cognizant of.
It's your fault for being stupid. I'm sorry the game actually has to explain it for you.
>>
DANANANNANANAN NA NA NA
>>
File: 1323141444171.jpg (407KB, 885x876px) Image search: [Google]
1323141444171.jpg
407KB, 885x876px
>>384996741
I want to lick his nose!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.