[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jaina becomes corrupted and nothing seems to sooth her mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1231312312312.jpg (803KB, 2827x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1231312312312.jpg
803KB, 2827x1608px
>jaina becomes corrupted and nothing seems to sooth her mind and soul
>the alliance does not want to kill her and they want to help her but they dont know how
>bolvar offers a bargain to acces the soul of arthas wich will find a temporarily host in the world of the living
>arthas tries to redeem himself and attempts to break the curse on jaina
>jaina not believing her eyes that that this could be her love assults the alliance players
>arthas slices her forces of ice elementals with a cleave of (blue) holy light while also having a recoloured version of avenging wrath
>>
nice fanfiction
>>
>blue holy light by combining frost and holy
Magicka level bullshit
>>
File: 1493667023751.jpg (314KB, 1024x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1493667023751.jpg
314KB, 1024x1421px
>>384995539
Blizz will probably pull something like this because the only thing they're good at is regurgitating their former lore, and nostalgia fags will eat that shit up.
>>
>>384996605
They made an entirely original expansion and faggots call it the worst thing that ever happened to the game because it was originally an Easter egg.
>>
My only hope is that the bad guys aren't the theme of the next expansion. Vanilla and Pandaria focused more on locations instead of villains and they were great.
>>
>>384995539
... Ok? Where did this even come from? Is this a shitpost?

Realistically blizzard will not touch Jaina again. She's as shallow and one dimensional as every other interesting character now. It's all about Illidan, and Velen, and memegar. The fact that they even included Medivh was surprising, but my god they fucked that up too. I just want Baine to be war first, and him and Anduin to hang out in secret, Jaina to die along with Sylvanas, the Gilneans to get into an ACTUAL all out war with Undead, and a fitting end for the legion for good. I'm so sick of bright green i could fucking scream.
>>
>>384996605
MoP lore was nice, but because of faggots like you who were screaming 'MUH PANDAS' we will probably never get another original expansion
>>
>>384998532
>I just want Baine
>Baine

Yeah good luck buddy, the way horde has been presented this faction has been abysmal.

Alliance get a nice cinematic with Anduin accepting his role as king while horde don't even get to see how the horde leaders deal with the most controversial warchief to ever exist.
>>
>>384998731
Where in my post was I bashing MoP?? I loved that shit dawg, It finally felt like Warcraft again with the full scale faction war going on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.