[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do you think the Switch will last?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
How long do you think the Switch will last?
>>
>>384994892
>implying it's not already a failure
>>
about two and half hours
>>
File: Nintendies.jpg (161KB, 578x712px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendies.jpg
161KB, 578x712px
*autistic screeching intensifies*
>>
Production cancelled tomorrow

My dad is Nintendo
>>
>>384994892
Sales will be decent and then once Pokemon comes out they'll go through the roof.
>>
File: 1498375991901.jpg (12KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498375991901.jpg
12KB, 480x640px
>>384995710

>the delusion of the person making this picture
>>
>>384995710
>>
5 years.
It'll sputter out OK games once in awhile but Nintenboys will be so deprived they will think they are GOTY worthy.
Some indie games will come and charge 5x the price of the PC release for a worse version.

Third times the charm because they'll get the third party and online sorted out *wink*
>>
A 1,000 YEARS
>>
Thw Switch will surpass the Wii in sales and Neo-/v/ will be utterly BTFO.
>>
>>384997686

And then they will make the SwitchU and fuck up again.
>>
>>384997686
Yeah, probably. They'd need to produce that many first though.
>>
>>384997337
That image is older than you are.
>>
Probably 6 ish years which is average for a Nintendo platform
>>
I give it a week
>>
>>384999028

Even if that were true, how exactly would that be relevant?
>>
>>384994892
3-4 years.

Though the successor would have forward compatible games, just run them at a lower setting.
>>
>>384995151
>I fucked up and bought a Sony
>>
Looking at it from an unbiased point of view, I think it will do fine and have its own legs to stand on after 2017, maybe 2019 and it would be considered a worthwhile purchase for most.

Not that big of a pokemon guy, but normalfags and fans have been asking for a HD pokemon for decades, which will really be the turning point for the system. Oh and there's also the other IP that Nintendo have dug up, so I guess there's something in it for the people who are looking for another metroid/kirby/yoshi/xenoblade etc
Will probably end up purchasing one sometime during early or mid 2018 personally. This would be super great for bedtime and early morning vidya sessions on lazy weekends.
>>
>>384994892
Longer than the Peeshit 4 and Xbox One Sale that's for sure.
>>
>>385001897

Butthurt Nintenfag detected.

Nintendo can't even make a decent console, they have to rely on gimmicks.
>>
>>384995282
overrated
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.