[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in every thread people cry their eyes out over how gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (25).jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (25).jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>in every thread people cry their eyes out over how gameplay is only thing that matters and graphics and story is not important

>/v/ hates the game with fun gameplay and shit story
>/v/ loves the game with terrible gameplay and good story
Ummm...
>>
>>384994570
[GUARANTEED REPLIES]
>>
>fallout
>fun gameplay
>>
Fallout 4 has shit gameplay tho
>>
/v/ hates everything Bethesda makes after Morrowind.
>>
>>384994648
>>384994619
>t.I love to talk shit about games I haven't played
Every time. Maybe try and form your own opinions next time instead of parroting what you heard on neo/v/?
>>
>Fallout 4
>fun gameplay
No. Maybe try and form your own opinions next time instead of parroting what you heard on the internet.
>>
>terrible gameplay
But Witcher 3 has no gameplay. You just go from one dialogue to the next to entertain yourself.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (7KB, 290x109px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
7KB, 290x109px
>>384994813
>>
>>384994648
The Gun-play, the feel of Power Armor, Enemy AI in Fallout 4 is arguably the best. My Favorite Fallout is New Vegas However.
>>
>>384994813
>if you don't like game then it means you haven't played it!

I find witcher's combat better than fallout, not that you can really compare it since they have very different combat but i still find it better than any of the elder scrolls combat.
>>
File: not trying.jpg (29KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
not trying.jpg
29KB, 627x626px
>>384994570
>>
Gameplay beats story, but the improvements in gameplay doesn't mean that you can rape the story and predetermined lore
>>
Senran Kagura has better gameplay than The Witcher 3, waste of time praising SK gameplay though since most people can't see the gameplay past the titties, and the ones that can prefer some other game with similar mechanics and think SK sucks because it isn't an exact copy. Fallout NVs gameplay is only bad in comparison to actual shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D. I'd say its shooting is better than the majority of modern shooters. If that picture is referring to some other nu-fallout game, no one praises those faggot.
>>
>>384995421
Cute, I save and rename pictures I find on 4chins all the time too.
>>
>>384995475
>I find witcher's combat better than fallout
>better than any of the elder scrolls combat
So people who love TW3 just have shit opinions, figures.
>>
File: KEEP CRYING.jpg (133KB, 1736x454px) Image search: [Google]
KEEP CRYING.jpg
133KB, 1736x454px
>>384995661
>>
>>384995504
>muh lore
While I agree to an extent that Bethesda goes an extra mile to change FO into something it's not, NV and FO2 fucked the lore of the Fallout up as well. Old World Blues as a whole, alchemy machines and holograms in Dead Money, ghosts and memes in FO2. I play FO4 like a mix of Stalker and Mass Effect, and it's surprisingly enjoyable this way. Mostly because core mechanics shit on what was in NV completely.
>>
>>384995882
Admittedly, I'm not that good in pre-nuke Fallout lore. How is OWB and DM lore-breaking?
Also, I disagree that ghosts and memes ruin the lore from Fallout. The worst offender in Fallout 2 imo is the TARDIS, and even that is just a small easter egg that you may or may not find in your playthrough. Easter eggs need not be canon.
>>
>>384995661
Fallout 4 for me was the biggest disappointment I've ever experienced in gaming history
>>
>>384994570

i hate everything about videogames
>>
>>384996312
Welcome aboard
>>
File: 1500863025325.jpg (74KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500863025325.jpg
74KB, 848x477px
>>384994570
fallout 4's general improvements over fallout 3 and NV's combat isn't enough to save how dreadfully boring and autistic the game is. maybe if they didn't waste time with that half baked settlement system, they could've unfucked the world and story.
also witcher 3's combat is by far the best in the witcher series, and infinitely better than what we had on offer from bethesda in any of the elder scrolls games.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.