[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you getting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg (371KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DBpNGe_XgAQgcl3.jpg
371KB, 2000x1000px
You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you getting this
>>
I don't buy pokemon games
>>
File: Get Smoked Chicken.png (175KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Get Smoked Chicken.png
175KB, 500x600px
No news, either way just CFW it.
>>
File: 1445447783663.jpg (70KB, 474x589px) Image search: [Google]
1445447783663.jpg
70KB, 474x589px
>>384993927
But I'm not a degenerate, so I AM getting it.
>>
>>384993927
because im not giving nintendo more sheckles after the wii u
>>
I might, I played Sun already though. is there any reason TO get it? If it turns out to have as much handholding then fuck no. If it has a hard mode... then I actually might.
>>
>>384993927
I bought Sun. It was fucking boring.
>>
I dont play digimon games
>>
>>384993927
I grew out of pokemon when I was 13.
>>
>>384994042
it really was. first 3 hours were nothing but tutorial
>>
>>384993927
I can't think of any reason why I would want to get a game from the "baby's first jrpg" series over any other jrpg I can play right now.
>>
>>384993927
Moon was pretty great, but I'm not in a position to be spending money on basically the same game.
>>
>>384993927
I'm an adult.
>>
I'm not a child nor am I a 16 year old poser going through his le quirky nerd phase
>>
>>384993927
Because I gave up on Pokémon after how bad XY and Sun/Moon were. Also the 3D still looks ugly.
>>
What's the appeal? Ever since red-blue versions they have been releasing the same fucking game. Do something else with your lives, nerds
>>
>>384994104
Thanks for beta testing ultra sun/moon, Anon :)
>>
>>384993927
As someone who regularly browses /vp/ even outside of release times, what I'm most worried about is the absolute lack of leaks.

They've marketed this not as a third version like Emerald and Platinum etc, but as a sequel version like Black and White 2. The only problem is that BW2 was so much more than just a third version, new story, new starters among a whole host of other shit.

Leading up to the USUM announcement, people were theorizing a Switch game, so when USUM was announced people latched onto the idea that this was going to be more like BW2 than Emerald or Crystal.

And honestly, I think this shook Gamefreak. People didn't want another game so soon after that looks, up til now anyway, like a simple re-release with a different story.
The general consensus among a lot of people when this was announced was 'fuck Gamefreak'.

This can sorta be shown by the complete lack of leaks we've had and general info we've been given about the game. I mean, that Direct was fucking weak cucking people with Pokken DX like that.
It makes me wonder whether they have anything to show at all which we haven't already seen.

I honestly would not be surprised if all we got from USUM was literally just an alternate story.
>>
>>384994221
Rude
>>
because I stopped playing pokemon when Diamond bored me to tears

I got Sun because my sister got moon and i thought it might be fun to play along with her after not having played pokemon since gen 4, but when it took like 2 hours just to get to the first pokecenter because everybody stops you to talk about everything and every little thing has to be explained in great detail. When I got the pokedex and it started talking to me I knew I wasnt going to be into this shit
>>
File: 1500549136086.png (469KB, 1351x735px) Image search: [Google]
1500549136086.png
469KB, 1351x735px
>>384993927
Chicken-chan became less sexy.
>>
Sun and Moon were the most boring Pokemon games i have ever played. I think ive finally outgrown this series
>>
>>384993927
Considering how easy it is to dump a 3ds game I'm hoping it gets leaked weeks before official release.
Reminder to not use the online functions if it happens.
>>
I'm not pirating the same game again.
>>
File: 250px-Emerald_EN_boxart[1].jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Emerald_EN_boxart[1].jpg
30KB, 250x250px
>>384993927
The series died after Gen V

And I don't care what you all think, Ultra Beasts are a blight on the design philosophy of what constitutes a Pokemon and I will forever hate them.

I have yet to see a Pokemon game that surpasses pic related
>>
>>384994386
>They've marketed this not as a third version like Emerald and Platinum etc, but as a sequel version like Black and White 2.
How have they done this? It isn't called Sun & Moon 2. It's basically Sun & Moon Deluxe.

>BW2 ... new starters
No...?

I'm not buying it because it's clearly the same game again but you're a retard.
>>
All Pokemon games are literally same shit aside different DeviantArt palette.
>>
While I enjoyed Sun, it's way too soon for me to be in the Pokemon mood again. I'll probably be satisfied until the Switch game releases.
>>
>>384994221
This.They need to innovate the combat i am so tired of this shit
>>
>>384993927
Because Sun and Moon was garbage
>>
It's not out yet.
>>
>>384996540
>The series died after Gen V

Died after Gen III and II was peak. Ruby/Saphire/Emerald had nothing Gold/Silver.
>>
I probably am
>>
>>384993927
Would rather spend money on other games, still burnt out with Pokemon in general from xy
>>
Cuz I don't have any money for gaming console like a 3DS. Moreover, very expensive games for my country. Another problem in the complexity of hjacking console and other stuff. I heared about bans, so, I do not want to get a offline-only console after my unsuccessful attempts.
>>
>>384993927
I've bought the last 3 mainline Pokemon generation games. Sun was good but I was disappointed by the lack of postgame and online functionality. Considering that Ultra barely looks like an expansion pack it's probably going to be the first in a long time I'll give a miss.
>>
>>384993927
gotta beat sun first lol
>>
>>384993927
I haven`t seen enough content to justify a purchase
>>
>>384993927
Pokemon Moon was fucking boring and I can't be bothered to even complete it. I got to the Ultra Beasts after months of picking it up and putting it down.
>>
File: 1489840210185.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1489840210185.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>384993927

Because Sun and Moon are boring as fuck and there is nothing to do after the Elite Four.

Rather then expanding on the Pokemon games, they just add 1 or 2 new features while taking away another 1 or 2 that people liked.
>>
>>384993927

I grew out of pokemon a long time ago.
>>
Pokemon is ironically devolving into an interactive graphic novel. Each game has more dialogue, cutscenes and unskipable unplayable garbage and less gameplay and originality. Fucking weebs. They want everything to be anime.
>>
>>384993927
I already paid for the early access, fuck gamefreak I'm getting ultra sun free.
>>
>>384994386
>what I'm most worried about is the absolute lack of leaks
What are you, brain dead? Leaks became massive memes for Pokemon on 4chan primarily because they're rare as fuck and don't usually happen. The bulk of "leaks" is just something official getting out early once it's gone into the PR machine. Coro coro, youtube videos, etc. The one big leak this time was the Starter final evolution concepts arts. Previously it had been stuff like the anime art for the Starter evolutions in gen 5.

The actual concerning thing is complete radio silence on any information about it. It's pretty clearly the first "third" version since Gen IV, despite the continue split version of it. Nothing they've said or shown indicates any sort of sequel. But it's coming out in about 4 months now, a little less actually, and all we've got is that teaser trailer. We got an announcement that they're working on games for the Switch before we got anything more about USM. I mean, I typically duck out any way these days, but it is odd how long we're going with nothing.
>>
Because I stopped with the series at BW/2.
>>
Didn't play sun/moon so I'm getting it for sure. Gonna preorder it.
>>
>>384993927
Moon was shit so I'm pirating Ultra Moon.
>>
>>384996540
The series died after Gen II
FTFY
>>
But Im going to get the CIA for both?
>>
I got sick of the series after X/Y/OR/AS. The changes are too incremental with each iteration for me to really bother with it anymore. I just got tired of the entire formula. The game is not helped by the tedium of min/maxing IVs/EVs, the low difficulty level in singleplayer or the broken meta either.

tl;dr: played pokemon to death in gens iv, v and vi but finally got fed up with its repetitiveness.
>>
>>384996540
The series died after Gen II (but Gen IV was a brief return to form). Gen V and Gen III were trash. If you actually line RSE, you have the shittest taste imaginable.

>>384998483
This.
>>
>>385001924
>The changes are too incremental

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1500048985576.jpg (118KB, 918x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500048985576.jpg
118KB, 918x720px
>>384993927
They managed to make already bad designs even worse.
>>
>>385002089
I can't tell if you're laughing because the series has always been that way or if you're laughing because you actually think that the newer generations somehow revolutionize the series.
>>
>>385002282

You legit have autism if you think the changes in any mainline pokemon game are incremental in anyway. Look up what words mean before you use them.
>>
>>384993927
I graduated gradeschool
>>
>>385002357
When Sun/Moon came out I looked at what it changed/added and just wasn't that impressed. It just seemed like the same old shit. Feel free to enlighten me on how I'm wrong. It might reignite my interest. But at the moment, I just feel burned out with the whole formula.
>>
>>385002357
Not him, but.
>denoting a small positive or negative change
How is this inaccurate, exactly?
>>
The only things I liked about sumo were the 'nebby get in the bag' and chicken chan memes
>>
>>385002553
More features were removed than added.

>>385002582
Kill yourself.
>>
>>384993927
I'm not eight.
>>
>>384993927
I stopped playing Pokemon when they started using 3D models at X and Y
>>
>>384993927
I haven't bought any of the 3DS Pokemon games, but if these ones fix the problems that pretty much everyone agreed were present in Sun and Moon I might buy a copy
>>
>>385002792
This a sensible position, but don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>384996540
It died after 2.
Gen 3 killed the series.
>>
>>384993927
The fact they've teased literally nothing since announcement basically confirms these won't be much different from Su/Mo; basically just Su/Mo with Necrozma plot.
>>
>>385002893
This.
>>
>>384997470
Once you get cfw on your 3ds you can unban yourself by replacing a file
>>
No lopunny maid café no buy
>>
>>384996540
See you are right in saying the modern games are shit but your opinion is still worthless because you seem to think anything from gen III onward had any redeeming qualities.

In the faggot groups of modern pokemon fans the gen 3 fanboy and specifically Emerald fanboys are by far the faggiest.
>>
>>384993927
I might be dead by the time it comes out?
>>
>>384997141
pls no
every time they try to add something that isn't just quality of life stuff it gets worse
>>
I might, since Pokemon is an Old Faithful sort of series that I can come back to every couple of years and still enjoy. I would really need to see if they fixed the awful wild Pokemon distribution in SM, though. Of all the problems with those games, every fucking route having like a 55% Wingull/Pelipper rate, a 40% rodent rate, and a 5% rate of the one thing you actually want showing up was the worst shit ever. Especially since, for all of Gen VI's faults, there was such a wide variety of random Pokemon you could encounter in those games that I was actually excited to just wander around and see what jumped out of the grass. Sun/Moon just made me use fifty Repels in a row on every route like I was playing Silver again.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.