[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one and defend your answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21

File: speeddamage.png (31KB, 1181x478px) Image search: [Google]
speeddamage.png
31KB, 1181x478px
Pick one and defend your answer
>>
high speed low damage
>defend your answer
use ur brain
>>
>>384992943
Enjoy dying immediately to everything
>>
it depends how much hp do I have, how much hp my enemy has and how movility/speed my enemy has.
>>
>>384992887
>health isn't taken into account
can't choose like that
I'd say average is best without further info
>>
avg for best adaptability
>>
>>384992943
good luck killing anything with armor
>>
>>384992887
These threads are retarded, because it doesn't factor in anything else, i.e. enemy defense or dodge chance.
I personally prefer high damage per hit, just because I like the playstyle.
>>
>>384993083
This. Average/Average all around. Consistency! Fun times!
>>
>>384992887
High speed, low damage, I guess, maybe even average-average depending on the survivability.
>>
>>384992982
Enjoy getting hit at all
>>384993096
Patience is virtue
>>
File: 1497787028791.jpg (41KB, 559x434px) Image search: [Google]
1497787028791.jpg
41KB, 559x434px
>>384992943
>>384993252
filthy dex
>>
>>384992887
High damage always
>>
File: Ssjgrade2veg.png (255KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
Ssjgrade2veg.png
255KB, 350x467px
>low speed high damage
>>
High Speed Low Damage (HSLD) to minimize overkill and time to kill in most cases.
Let's say HSLD is 1 damage per 0.1 second and LSHD is 10 damage per 1 second
If the enemy has 11 HP, the TTK for HSLD is 1.1 second, but for LSHD it will be 2 seconds. This logic applies for any HP above LSHD's DPS.
Below that the TTK is better for LSHD since it's instantaneous... but that's assuming you land the hit. I would rather try many times and worsen the best case scenario than incurring a high penalty if I miss.
>>
File: 14164936638280.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
14164936638280.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
> Low Speed
> High Damage
Because I prefer to play as Snipers. Or Two-Handed swords. That way you need to plan your strategy.
>>
>>384992887

I'll just a gun

High Speed
High Damage

Faggot melee weaponry
>>
>>384992887
Depends.
>Turn based rpg
low speed, high damage.
>Action rpg
Avg all around. No need for min/max bs most of the time.
>Fighting game.
Speed speed speed. Out maneuvering is fucking broken.
>>
>>384992887
If there's dodge - High Speed, Low damage
If there's not- Low Speed, High Damage
>>
>>384992887
Low speed high damage if I'm just having fun.
Average speed average damage if I want to win.
High speed low damage if I want to test my abilities *tips fedora*
>>
AVG
Not about to deal with your DEX vs STR autism when I don't have to
>>
>>384993532
what about firing speeds with semi and full auto?
>>
>>384992887
High speed, low damage.

It's just more fun, especially when you have stylish options.

I mean if it's turn-based you just optimize the party and let the blobber/sRPG combat do its thang, those games are whatever in regards to biases.
>>
>>384992887
Far right feels the most satisfying, generally has the highest skill cap, and pumps out damage in predictable bursts.
G R E A T S W O R D BEST WEAPON
>>
File: 14637894929500.jpg (25KB, 350x482px) Image search: [Google]
14637894929500.jpg
25KB, 350x482px
>>384993773
> dodge
Fucking Dark Souls kids.
There is no Challenge when hitboxes aren't working because of "dodge" thing.
>>
>>384993517
Yes you are correct, bosses never have armor and low damage dps would indeed be superior to high damage dps
>>
>>384992887
high speed, low damage
name a single argument for anything else
>>
>>384992887
Don't be pedestrian. Depends on the game. Are animation frames important? Is there stun-locking? Is there chip damage? Does speed increase chance of criticals? Does high damage get better armor? Can high damage 1hko? Is the AI dumb as fuck? There are like a million questions dude. It depends on the game.
>>
>>384994043
Armor.
>>
If none of my enemies will ever have CC (crowd control), than high speed low damage for the easy escapes and endless poke ability.

Otherwise, you want average speed and average damage, because low speed will get you CC'd when you are low on HP or otherwise losing a fight and killed, high speed will get you CC'd and unable to fight back because of your low damage, and unable to escape.

If high speed still cant give you the mobility or dodge chance to reliably evade damage, its a bad option.

if low speed cripples your dps too much, its a bad option.

Without any of this specific information, average speed and average damage is the only sensible choice.
>>
>>384992887
Fuck this.
>Low speed
>Low damage
>Unfuckingbelievably high defense.
Stand behind me DPS cucks.
>>
>>384994269
MMOs are boring.
>>
I main the Longsword.
>>
>>384992887
Low speed high damage all day every day because timing>spam
>>
>>384993987
>mindless charging
>highest skill cap

GS is literally the crutch weapon for shitters unfamiliar with other weapons. I still can't consistently beat any Rajang or break his horns with any other weapon that isn't GS.
>>
high damage is the thinking man's build
>>
>>384994378
>high speed means you don't have to worry about timing
You're an idiot.
>>
high speed low drag
>>
>People picking average

I bet you pick human in RPGs
>>
>>384992887
high SPD low DMG, because it annoys people
>>
>>384992887
Middle or right.
Middle as it's normal.
Right for funzies
>>
DEX always
>>
LSHD is objectively the most fun way to play, but only in games that do it right, and those almost don't exist. It only works in games focused on melee combat, specifically games in which spacing is the most important part of the combat. The one exception I can think of is Ninja Gaiden Sigma, where Rachel is actually more fun to play than Hayabusa is. I'm probably the only person that believes that though.
In every other game HSLD is the most fun, but you might want to go AVG if you want to be able to actually take some damage now and then.
>>
>>384994491
When one hit takes 0.5 second, you mistime one hit and lose 0.5 second.
When one hit takes 3 seconds, you mistime one hit and lose 3 seconds.
But other than that yeah sure you completely debunked my argument. Great job
>>
>>384994509
>picking special snowflake races
Unless you're doing it for sex appeal it's a waste of time. I played a dark elf in ADOM once, but that was just to get a giant spider companion.
>>
>>384994708
>hurrr timing is not important in things that are fast

You're still an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4chl8lvHc
>>
>>384992982
It's only about attacks you dumb nigger. Those options state nothing else but that.

High speed low damage it is. Hits happen more frequently and are therefire less likely to overkill a target with low HP, essentially making the fight not any longer than necessary.
>>
>>384994961
So, no arguments other that "you're an idiot". Alright, lets play your way
Thought of timing being not important in action games is retarded in itself, because everything is balanced around and is controlled by timings. Animation frames to hitbox moves, hit charges and releases, transition frames between movements - timing is the single most important thing in action games, be it street fighter, dark souls or a fucking Diablo. So by assuming that I think timing is irrelevant with high speed weapons (assuming because nowhere did I state that), you're turning the conversation from an actual discussion into a much simpler banter where you can call me an idiot and be happy with it. It's much easier and less work for brain
However, my second post which clarified my point, still passed you right by. What I implied there is high speed weapons leave much wider margin of error for making a single mistake. High speed weapons are hence much more flexible, meaning that you can change your tactics much faster, because missing one hit means less. With high damage weapons though you must choose your moves very carefully because a single misplaced swing can fuck you up. Once you click - you commit, so it demands more attention to time the swing correctly.
Now I already know that you are a faggot and a retard on top of that, but please do interpret my "less important" to "not important" one more time you retarded faggot
>>
>>384993113
dodge chance is retarded and no one responds to hypotheticals with all the details worked out
>>
>>384992887
Avg speed, low damage that has the ability to temporally roid up to high speed high damage
>>
>all the high speed low damage fags in this thread
it says speed not attack speed you casuls
>>
>>384995816
>Low speed high damage all day every day because timing>spam

Look at what you wrote again. Because you wrote something idiotic.
Your single sentence insinuates that low speed high damage is better than high speed low damage.
You insinuated that high speed relies on spam and low speed relies on timing. Which is pretty fucking stupid.Timing is ALWAYS important. They both rely on timing. Playing either in whatever games also requires that you understand your recovery if it exists. In a situation where stunlocks are important. Spreed trumps damage by setting the pace of the whole encounter. I'm not for one over the other because I'm not a dumb fuck and I understand that game systems are complicated. I pick based on the game and my ability. Saying dumbshit like timing>spam in reference to either is fucking stupid because fucking duh, timing>spam. Spam is usually specific to a lack of skill, unless said spam is a zoning tool. Speed or the lack of it both require skill.

Don't ever post on this board again.
>>
>>384996224
Short summary of your posts
>you're an idiot
>you're an idiot
>I agree with you
>DONT EVER POST YOUR POSTS HERE

Boy did you show me with that one huh
>>
>>384992887
>high speed/avg speed/low speed
seems pretty ballanced, I take this one
>>
>>384996504
I mean, I can't help it if you're a dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1500347655940.jpg (32KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1500347655940.jpg
32KB, 400x267px
>>384992887
no brainer. high speed
>>
>>384992887
high speed, low damage, most fun.
>>
high speed low damage is always the best
which is why i always go low speed high damage because playing the shittiest class is fun
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>384994504
Came here to check for this, there might still be some hope left for /v/ after all.
>>
>Enemy with flat damage reduction appears
What now, wise guys?
>>
File: Strong.jpg (4KB, 154x211px) Image search: [Google]
Strong.jpg
4KB, 154x211px
You're at the temple and this girl comes in with force absorb 3 and protection 3 and slaps your Senator's ass.

What do you do?'
>>
File: imagep.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
imagep.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
speed is life
>>
File: KICK_BEATS_ALL.jpg (35KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
KICK_BEATS_ALL.jpg
35KB, 600x439px
>>384997115
>strong style

Very good, HOWEVER
>>
It depends. High speed is only useful if low damage is enough to kill in one or two hits or if you need to be able to constantly avoid attacks. High damage is only useful if integer damage mitigation exists. Otherwise, average is going to be the best since mathematically speaking, multiplying two averages of a low and high will be greater than low and high alone.
>>
>>384992887
Since you've disclosed so little information I'm gonna have to go with average.
If speed = evasion or if speed = get-turn-first then it's shit, if speed = attack rate then it has potential.
If I can make sure that I get the first hit through other ways than stats, for example a QTE on the overworld/dungeon map, then damage is best, for one shotting enemies before they even get a chance to attack you. But if the game has an ATB gauge which is filled by speed, then I'm pretty sure that speed is better.
Another important factor is how defence/armor works.
All in all, you give too little info and I'm gonna have to go with average.
>>
File: MH3U-Great_Sword_Render_022.png (34KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
MH3U-Great_Sword_Render_022.png
34KB, 310x200px
LOW SPEED
HIGH DAMAGE

>Defend your answer
pic related
>>
>>384992887
It's nearly ALWAYS easier to increase your damage than to increase your speed, be it attack speed, movement speed or shot speed.
>>
>>384994509
Human male figher everytime. Anything you want to know?
>>
>>384997410
That's a really lousy way to spell MMMGOTCHA BITCH
>>
>>384997437
what's your favourite attack? The only one you have?
>>
>>384992887
HS-LD

GUERRILLA WAREFARE MUTHAFUCKA
>>
>>384997502
Are we talking from a video game perspective or a pen and paper RPG perspective?
And if a video game, are we talking WRPG, JRPG or Action RPG?
>>
>>384993307
>Patience is a virtue
Not when the boss goes into rage mode after 10 minutes
>>
File: do it faggot.png (227KB, 426x1023px) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.png
227KB, 426x1023px
>>384997452
Shit you're right.
Let me fix that real quick.
>>
>>384997614
Woah bucko that's a lot of options for a guy who picks a bowl of plain rice to play.
>>
>>384997673
Good man

I actually do not like the GS, but I'm a lance and hammerfag so.
>>
>>384992887
Low speed, high damage. Every time.

I love big numbers. My choice is only reinforced if crits are available. Ah, this reminds me of vanilla windfury.
>>
>>384997425
Why does that matter.
We're not taking gay ass skill trees into consideration.
>>
High speed low damage for ez PvP, average for ever else, high damage low speed for maximum fun
>>
>>384997673
>low sharpness ugly garbage
get out
>>
>>384997723
Lance is low damage medium, speed though.
>>
>>384997907
Yes, and high defence, were you going somewhere with that or have I missed your point?

This is also irrelevant, but what's your most disliked MH weapon?
>>
High speed high damage, low hp low defense.

If that choice is unavailable, low speed high damage, because fat damage numbers are way more fun than being an annoying little gnat plinking off of armour.
>>
Is the first hit instant? Low/high
Is the first hit delau y dependant on speed? Avg/Avg.
Never. Ever. High/low. High enemy def will FUCK yoU

>hurr dodge!!
Fucking >implying. Name a game where enemies actively dodge your attacks.
>>
>>384997679
My answer differs depending on what kind of game it is.
>WRPG
Something that has insane amounts of damage, likely an attack exclusive to two-handed weapons.
>JRPG
A strong and free basic attack that allows me to clear my way through a dungeon with minimal SP usage
>Action RPG
Again the large damage type of weapons. Usually two-handers. But if using such a weapon is overkill and ineffective then a sword and shield is pretty good as well.
>Pen and Paper RPGs
At least in D&D 3.5 there are many actions a character can undertake in melee combat other than "hit the enemy". If I need to roleplay or complete a specifik objective such at taking an enemy alive then I'm more suited than the ranger that can do nothing but shoot arrows or the mage that just zaps everything. I can also often give my allies an advantage by for example tripping an enemy, giving attacks against him that my allies will follow up with increased chance to hit.
>>
You'd have to be stupid to not pick average in both. Due to the lack of additional information in the question, such as how much health I have, how much damage enemies do, what type of game it is, how much health enemies have, etc, it's the lowest risk possible without sacrificing too much of a reward.
>>
File: Railgun_-_Black.jpg (5KB, 275x201px) Image search: [Google]
Railgun_-_Black.jpg
5KB, 275x201px
>Why not both?
>>
>>384997982
DB, I just can't get into them while using everything else with joy and competence, having a different prefered weapon for most monsters
>>
File: 1500403261570.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1500403261570.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
Tank with Low Speed High Damage and Leach.
>>
>>384993307
>Do 10 damage per hit
>boss has a 10 damage threshold
what now?
>>
>>384997762
>retribution paladin
>seal of command
>reckoning
>fat as fuck 3.8 speed weapon

Big crits indeed.
>>
>all these min-maxing faggots
Huge, slow weapons are cool.
>>
>>384998029
I was just joshing with you until I read your pen and paper answer and realised you were actually serious, please permit me a moment to laugh louder.

The best part is the desperate panic of "I can do lots of other things" (that any other class can also do) and the nonsensical implication that other classes can't take hostages. Please find for me the skill card or ability in ANY D&D rulebook that magically allows the tapwater of classes to do this better than literally any other class.

>Wizards have evard's black tentacles if you wanted to roleplay it. If you wanted to crunch it they have FUCKING HOLD PERSON, OR FUCKING MAZE.
>So do most divine casters
>Monks actually have knockout skills, managing to be less boring and pointless than fighters even though they're as dry as fucking sand to play.
>Even a rogue has more roleplay potential than a fighter to "do other stuff except killing"

At least you don't play sorceror though.
>>
High speed low damage. Maximum annoyance.
>>
File: 1499726243561.png (293KB, 497x374px) Image search: [Google]
1499726243561.png
293KB, 497x374px
>>384998238
>Passives include % HP regen
>>
>>384998137
I don't know going 2edgy on an enemy's backside is kinda fun though I have to say DB is low on my list too.

For me its the fucking bagpipes. A bad hammer and semi-useful buffs do not make up for the fact that 99% of the time I will be essentially masturbating in solo play or my comrades will not give a shit i'm there.
>>
>>384998257
That's called bad game balance
>>
>>384998290
>Shits on warriors for not being able to case enough spells
>At least you don't play sorceror
Does not compute
>>
Average speed
Average damage

Because I prefer versatility above everything
>>
File: manlet1.png (85KB, 736x3240px) Image search: [Google]
manlet1.png
85KB, 736x3240px
>>384992887

AVG because I've always loved a good balance, and in the Souls game I almost always went with quality on my first playthroughs.
>>
>>384998469
Why is the tall curly haired dude thinking about logs and raspberries?
>>
>>384992887
Low speed High damage.
Use clever footwork to stay out of the enemy's range in between swings, and trade blows one at a time.
>>
>>384998261
Reckoning was a protection talent.
>>
>>384998446
Int is a dump stat for fighters not for shitposters anon, fighters aren't bad for not casting spells, they're bad because they literally only have two purposes: standing in front of squishy utility (that has fun and gets to do lots of different things) and a standard attack.

On the table fighters get to say one thing in a combat round: I attack.

Sorcerers are essentially fighters who are too afraid of actually having utility but have at least stopped taking the blue pill. Sure they have spells, but its 20 of the same fucking spell, so the formula of "I attack" remains.

Compare and contrast with a rogue, who can lay traps, standard attack, attack from the back, hide, pickpocket, and be a dick.

Compare and contrast with a cleric, who can heal team mates, standard attack (often better than a fighter ;^)) turn the undead, cast spells that attack or buff team mates.

Compare and contrast with a wizard who can do everything above plus everything everyone else can do if they learn the spells. It isn't about spellcasting, its about the utility to do so. There have been melee-based classes in D&D that have AMAZING utility and are full of fun things to do.

But thank you for existing, someone needs to be the guy who stands in front from level 1-10 doing a basic d6-10 damage attack once per round because the chump in the back has like 4 hitpoints.
>>
>>384998727
>Fighter gets lip from the party's wizard
>Stab
>Wizard dead in a single hit
It's easy to see who's the boss. Oppositely:
>Wizard gets lip from the party's fighter
>ZAP
>Fighter is on low health
>STAB
>wizard dead
Fighter wins again baby.

As for the other classes you mentioned
>Rogue
Is worse than the fighter in all ways in combat but is better outside of combat, I must admit. In combat they either stab the enemy, but not as hard as the fighter, or they shoot the enemy but just as good as the figher, but worse than the ranger.
>Cleric
Sometimes they get to fight the enemies but not as effeciently as the fighter, most of the time they have absolutely no freedom of action because when someone needs healing that's what they do. Outside of combat their utility spells are quite useful, that's true.
>Wizard
>Being anything else than a bad sorceror
>>
>>384999167
I'm going to need you to roll against your will save to see if you actually understand how hilarious your defence of fighters is "I can just kill my party to prove I am the boss"

Also suggesting a 3.5 cleric isn't objectively capable of doing everyone's job better than themselves is genuinely wrong. I'm not even saying this is a good thing, but Clerics are just easily one of the best base classes in the book, you can even play them your way and just like attack things man.

If you want something your speed yet casts spells, a warlock is better than a sorceror. You can just cast eldritch blast over and over and feel important.
>>
>>384999451
>you can even play them your way and just like attack things man
I need my feats. I CRAVE feats. Fuck D&D 5.0 for actually trying to make the Fighter something with abilities. I thrive with plainness and passive bonuses.
>>
low speed high damage
>miss miss miss
high speed low damage
>flat armor reduction

Average is the boring but reasonable choice
>>
Avg/Avg

Because that's what the devs designed the game around
>>
>>384992887
I assume 100% accuracy no damage reduction no stuns/debuffs and that DPS stays the same.
High speed low damage.
Damage is more granular so you kill your target easier.

Stuns make it worse.
Flat DR makes it worse.
Accuracy depends on the system.
>>
>>384999614
Knew it, I knew if we kept digging we'd find out you're a feat addict.

Nothing wrong with that man, its literally the only reason to play a fighter after all. Ever considered multi-classing to pick up the free level 1 feat (plus your boring human one) and then going to play something that doesn't feel like being a factory worker?

And yeah you must have hated 4th too, see that was people realizing that playing a fighter only appeals to the basest of peasants like yourself and the patch solution of releasing the book of fightan weeaboo magic wasn't quite right either. If it's any consolation, I actually agree that this move basically turned every class into a wizard.

I'm just glad we were able to get down to why you're picking the watercress and mayo sandwich of classes, its the free feat lemonade refills you're really after, and that isn't so bad.
>>
I'm going to go average because I don't know how armor or crits work.
>>
>>384992887
extremely high speed
no damage
>>
File: ssblade2.jpg (53KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
ssblade2.jpg
53KB, 600x340px
>>385000058
>Not infinite damage, no speed.
>>
>>384992943
He's fast
>>
File: promotion.jpg (17KB, 320x375px) Image search: [Google]
promotion.jpg
17KB, 320x375px
>>385000058
>>
>>384992887

High damage is better in 90% of games since it boosts the damage of your abilities not related to the speed of your normal attacks.
>>
>>384998601
woodberry
>>
>>384999842
The desire to play a human male fighter isn't so much the feats, but you never asked why I liked playing a human male figher. I like it because in a fantasy universe of magic, monsters and sub-human races it would make sense if something like magic was blatantly overpowered, and it often is. The idea that a regular realistic person can be on-par with/better than all the other magical hocus pocus really sits well with me. The known and stable being equal to the magical and mystical, and the reliability of steel and courage is important to me in a setting.

>You must have hated 4th too
Heard bad things about it. Skipped it entirely.

As for the feats, I really REALLY like passive bonuses. I find that when I'm given more abilities then most of the time I don't use them or they replace another ability, and in the end only a third of my abilities are used. With passive bonuses I use them most of the time. Every new feat is an another bonus that adds to the previous, instead of taking another's place.
>>
>>384992887
Low speed high damage

Go big or go home
>>
>>385000430
Eh, a little too subtle. Or maybe I'm just bad at making words out of pictures when the words aren't my native language.
>>
File: 117123754.png (143KB, 378x401px) Image search: [Google]
117123754.png
143KB, 378x401px
>>384992887
High speed, low damage.
It mirrors my sex life
>>
>>384992887
high speed
i like going fast
>>
>>385000683

There was no High Speed, Deathgrip option.
>>
High speed, low drag
>>
>>385000683
You switch partners often but remember to wear protection?
>>
eh, before I was all about heavy two handed swords and maces, felt that was the tightest shit

now there's no such thing as a "cool" weapon, it just needs to perform well

so before I was low spd, high dmg but the best technical choice is high spd, low dmg

I also used to love shotguns because of the pumping and the high dmg/low speed aspect of them but spread sucks so it's generally better to just use assault rifles
>>
>>385001059
he stabs really fast but his sword is small
>>
>>385001059
It means he cums too fast and has never broken a hymen
>>
>>385001179
>>385001193
Very small apparently. It adds up. Thanks.
>>
>>384992943
>>384993307
If you do 0dmg to the boss you're fucked.
>>
>>385001301
If that's a possible encounter then why the fuck is high speed/low damage an option at all?
Fuck off.
>>
>>385001357

Ask game designers.
>>
Low Speed
High Damage

Sneak Attacks only.
>>
HIGH SPEED
LOW DAMAGE
MAX CRIT
>>
>>385002314
Shit tier combo. Crit goes better with high damage hits.
>>
High speed low dmg if there's items like a Ring of OHKOing or if enemies have extremely low base stats anyway
Low Speed High Damage if there are few options for Defense Penetration
Avg Speed otherwise because of consistency
>>
File: 1500838029495.gif (2MB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
1500838029495.gif
2MB, 350x315px
high damage and speed
>>
>>384992887
>ROCK | PAPER | SCISSORS
>Pick one and defend your answer
>>
>>384992887
High Speed Low Damage.

If you're skilled with high speed the low speed will never hit you; therefor you win.
>>
>>384992887
Depends.
>Damage reduction exists
High damage low speed to minimise damage wastage due to DR
>Large numbers of low hp enemies
Low damage high speed to minimise damage wastage due to overkill
>Both
Average
>>
File: 1484383868542.png (33KB, 349x339px) Image search: [Google]
1484383868542.png
33KB, 349x339px
>>384994763
>Pro-human scumbags think they're superior to actually original races just because they're "not special snowflakes"
Holy shit I'm laffin.
>>
>>384992887
Assuming this is pure damage output they all have the same DPS and they average the same so there's no wrong answer.
But if you assume a more complicated situation with enemy HP values and DEF things can change. High speed will obviously provide the most reliable damage, but a high damage has potential to one-hit weaker enemies. Also a high DMG attack tends to result in a higher % of the DMG getting through armored enemies.
>>
Lo spd and Hi dmg would take the longest to master but is without a doubt had the highest dps potential.

Level 3 greatsword charges all day every day nigga.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.