[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divinity OS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: divinity os.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
divinity os.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anyone who actually beat this fight legit without cheesing it?
>>
Depends, would you consider using status effects cheesing?
>>
>>384990724
Isn't the entire premise of the combat and status effects to cheese them?

As in, what do you consider 'legit' in this game? Hitting the enemy with a sword? The fuck?
>>
The only cheese I can think of is setting up the room with barrels and shit before starting the fight, but you don't need that.
>>
>>384991328
I pretty much did that for shit and giggles and it worked for most of them, but i don't think it was really needed
>>
>>384990724
Yes, it's not that hard with a good party composition. The main thing you have to worry about is Braccus' stupid fucking meteor shower.
>>
don't remember this fight, but Mangoth was the biggest problem for me
how the fuck they expected me to tank all the damage I don't know
>>
I did both legitimate runs and cheese with double rogue (before they were fixed). The hardest part was that conduit temple where some asshole spawns like 6 demons right on top of you. I think you need to abuse the AI just a little to get through it, otherwise its impossible.
>>
>>384990724
Im currently downloading this
What am I in for?
>>
I think I did. Been a while though, before EE. Though I also vaguely remember outleveling him after doing a bunch of other shit by accident and then wiping the floor with him. Don't remember whether I beat him regularly before that.

>>384990945
Nope.
>>
>>384990724
I literally beat this on my 2nd try. I didnt use any cheese tactics. I sent all my guys to the poison guy first, then killed the fire guy, then the zombie, then Braccus. Crowd control is the way in this game. First try my party got nuked before I could even do anything.
>>
>>384995849
I remember doing that way after you are supposed to do it and having a hard time.
Ended up pulling the enemies one at a time way back so I could kill them one by one and still it was a huge struggle. Incoming damage was just ridiculous and cc and status ailments depend on RNG. Not to mention that it goes both ways, so too often I get stunned or otherwise fucked over in the game before I can do that to the enemy.
>>
>>384990724
Yes, after much rage me and a friend managed to scrape by.
>>
>>384990724
Depends on your definition of cheese honestly.

I managed to get over 100% fire resistance on one character so this fight was a breeze.
>>
>>384990724
I didn't find this boss until I was so overleveled I killed him in a few turns
>>
>>384995575
a great game with not so great story that expects you to abuse everything you can abuse.

Thats how the combat system works.
Its all about setting up plays and manipulating the way the elemental interactions work.

If you expect a traditional RPG combat system where you slowly whittle your enemy down and the mages "deal the damage" then youre in for a surprise.

In this game stuff happens quickly and setting up combat is half the combat in of itself.
>>
is this game 'open world'?
>>
>>384990724

I actually missed this boss, went to the second area, fucked around for a while and then returned overleveled so I didn't find it difficult at all.
>>
>>385000793

Yes
>>
fuck rpg codex
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.