[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kat is cute! And her games are comfy! But... I have some gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: kat.jpg (99KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
99KB, 1000x850px
Kat is cute! And her games are comfy! But...

I have some gameplay related questions, and nobody on the internet ever seem to talk about it.

First, the stasis field upgrades say that it can be used to reflect incoming enemy projectiles. But I can't seem to figure out how exactly it's supposed to work.
It sounds a bit too strong to be a passive ability, because it would effectively make you immune to ranged attacks.
I tried pressing circle right before I get hit by enemy projectiles, but it didn't seem to work. Unless I somehow did it wrong.
I thought maybe objects you're already holding would shield you from/home onto incoming projectiles, but that's not the case either.
So, how exactly do you use stasis to deflect enemy projectiles?

Also, I've been wondering if they removed the iframes from dodging? I was fighting those giant nevi that appear in mining sites, and whenever I tried to kick them, I kept taking damage seemingly out of nowhere (not the black clouds). So I tried spamming dodge right after a kick, but it still wasn't reliable enough to always avoid damage.

And another thing. The Normal style gravity kick is said to get chain combo as its upgrades, but it doesn't seem to do anything differently after I upgraded it. There's also talismans that supposedly give you infinite chain combo as opposed to 4-6 max chain the upgrades can reach. What's the deal with that?

Talking about the second game btw.
Gravity Rush thread.
>>
>>384989290
Why care about some abilities? the game is too easy even when playing at hard difficulty hardly anything is a threat.

The only challenge in the game is probably the level in the mining sites.

Also I wish Raven was a playable character shes stronger than Kat.
>>
>>384989538
Isn't she playable in the DLC?
Anyway, I'd like to know the mechanics of the game, even if I can just power through the combat with upgraded health. It's just more enjoyable to play games when you know what you're doing.
>>
>>384989627
There's that one section where you play as Raven in the main game too
>>
File: images (7).jpg (19KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
19KB, 321x458px
How far in are you?
I don't remember reading that the stasis field can block stuff, and the dodge doesn't stop you from taking damage.
If i recal correctly the kicks upgrade doesn't happen until you pass a certain story point.

Also Kat is my waifu
>>
>>384989627
Yea but the DLC is too short and you dont get to free roam like Kat at all so that sucks.

I like Raven abilities too so it sucks that its limited in DLC and small part in main story.
>>
>>384989874
I'm about 70% done with the main story, I have access to all gravity styles.
The Lunar style Wormhole kick has very distinct follow-ups to the main attack, but I can't tell if the Normal style gravity kick upgrades do anything. The first kick and any consequent kicks on the same or a different target look identical.
>>
>>
>>384991321
Fuck
Too cute
Too sexy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.