[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were in charge of making an EVA game what would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

If you were in charge of making an EVA game what would it be?
>>
I would refuse to work on that shit
>>
It'd be a slice of life time management simulator where you play a person completely unconnected to NERV.
During attacks you have to escape to shelters and prey yours isn't destroyed.
>>
SRPG
>>
an mmo. you play as shinji.
>>
Make it a QTE.
Mash A to cum on Asuka's tits!
>>
>>384985157
im hard
>>
File: high quality asuka.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
high quality asuka.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>384984996
it would have a very detailed combat system and if you lost too much health or took too much damage during combat you would get stressed out, which would affect the horror side of the game where you play through shinji's nightmares.
>>
lmao Evangelion is trash.
>>
>>384984996
ripoff of fire emblem and for good measure add your own donutsteel and depending on your choices get to bugger misato, rei, shinji, kaworu, asuka, or ritsuko
>>
3nd impact but without any rebuild stuff.
>>
>>384985106
Good to see that there are people out there who know they wouldn't do a good job of it and would voluntarily remove themselves from participating.
>>
>>384985349
>no kaji
go play a fucking sport or something
>>
File: eva iceberg.jpg (968KB, 1577x2216px) Image search: [Google]
eva iceberg.jpg
968KB, 1577x2216px
>>384984996
a survival game where it's you and asuka and you have to rebuild. as the game progresses more and more characters come back like misato and gendo and the complex conversation tree for each character will be affected by your choices in the game.
>>
>>384984996
Focused on a separate set of children and their respective EVA units on another part of the world, but the cast makes brief cameos
>>
>>384985181
funny enough the n64 game was QTE centric
and i bet at least one person in development wanted that scene to be playable
>>
Action. Make it so story shit is there, but you can skip most of it.
>>384985253
Stress meter sounds interesting.
>>
Base management. Some parallel universe where there's more than just a bunch of angels attacking the base frequently. You also can also recruit other pilots cause you have other evas as reserves. You build underground bunkers. Base defence weapons which actually kinda works somehow. You can recruit your own OC donut steel waifu and watch her go balistic when you deploy them into battle.
You can recruit personels on different department and research anti angel weapons and defensive buildings. Pilots have stress, psyche and skill meter than you need to manage. Half of your funds comes from the surrounding city and you need to keep them safe from attacks.
You can watch your Evas during an attack or control them via third person mode kinda like Armored Core but much slower. You can equip your Evas with different researched weapons. Your pilot has passive and active skills. There's also collateral damage system where walking aimlessly tramples buildings, using explosives or just the general area where you fall down.
Lastly there's also a VN segment for the story.
>>
>>384986685
My idea was pretty much this but with more of on a global scale like x-com where you send Eva units to deal with angels around the world but your limited supply of units means you have to be strategic with where you send them and if units ever get taken out of commission then you have to do everything you can to stall the angels while you try to get your Eva units back on the field
fuck now i would kill for someone to make a NERV management simulator
>>
File: IMAG0207.jpg (691KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0207.jpg
691KB, 1152x2048px
>>384984996
This one

In English
>>
Could we get a proper Berserk game instead? I love Eva but you guys have a few VNs, a PS2 game that's pretty decent, and Evas in SRW. Us Berserk fans have a fucking Musou and semi-decent Dreamcast game.
>>
>>384984996
A text adventure.
>>
>>384987610
you guys can have another at least decent game once we get a game that's notable enough to even get a release outside of japan
>>
>>384984996
armored core style combat with a customizable eva for the mc with dating sim elements on the side
>>
Sim city management and preperation/ tower defense during attacks. With the ability to launch evas and control them via armored core style or watch from about like a rts
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.