[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Souls game concept leaked from secret From Software journal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dark souls edgemaster.jpg (44KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls edgemaster.jpg
44KB, 1920x816px
>game currently titled Project Hellbound
>game takes place in modern times in a gothic skyscraper office building
>said office building is home to an evil corporation of banker occultists who secretly rule the world
>said occultists have child rape sacrifice rituals in the building
>you play as a former child actor who was brutalized by these banker occultists and wants revenge
>game takes place in the city
>setting is dark, gloomy and fucked up looking, no colors just like previous souls games
>weapons are different kinds of knives, guns, swords, and occultic talismans for magic
>new class, Dark Magus, must sacrifice human souls to use magic though
>graphic depictions of rape in various areas of the game, such as the sacrificial chamber where they violate men women and even children
>top of building has a portal leading to Hell itself where demons pour through
>LOTS of cursing, attempt to make game more westernized
>graphics on par with Uncharted 4 to make the filthy depictions of rape and murder more harrowing

Man I'm looking forward to their new game, looks like Miyazaki is going full blown sickdark now.
>>
sounds like bullshit to me, my dude
>>
>>384977223

So you are... 13?
>>
File: 1497293110893.jpg (33KB, 252x264px) Image search: [Google]
1497293110893.jpg
33KB, 252x264px
>said occultists have child rape sacrifice rituals in the building
>you play as a former child actor who was brutalized by these banker occultists and wants revenge
k
>>
>>384977223
>this retard seriously wasted his time writing this crap
>>
Event Horizon
>>
>sickdark
kill yourself
>>
Sounds a lot like actual conspiracy theories....
>>
>>384977223
>New Souls game concept
lmao
>>
>>384977590
I don't think Miyazaki is a retard, why are you so disrespectful towards him?
>>
>>384977223
no way, fag
>>
>>384977223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxhFWYjM5ZY
>>
>>384977528
Don't worry, there will be plenty of new monsters blatantly ripped off of Berserk as is Souls tradition. Expect to see totally not Nosferatu Zodd, I swear it isn't him Snake Baron, and supposedly an event in the game that will be so brutal, so fucked up, that this is so much like the eclipse I hope Miura doesn't sue me thing may scar your mind.
>>
>>384977223
>skyscraper
I know youre shitposting but theyve done towers before, shadow tower & its amazing sequel Shadow Tower Abyss. I sincerely hope they make another entry.
>>
Can i play as one of the banker cultists?
>>
>>384978039
It's happening. Quote from Miyazaki during a brainstorming session:

>"I want to assault the players. I want to assault them both physically, mentally, and sexually. I want them to feel violated. This is to be my magnum Opus. The Ultimate Souls game. The Industry will discuss my game for decades to come, and players will NEVER forget the name Miyazaki. I will mark them all with my brand, my brand of sacrifice."
>>
>>384978198
The skyscraper is said to be greatly inspired by a mix of the Tower of Conviction in Berserk and the New York skyscraper from the first Ghostbusters movie where Gozer was summoned, and the Tower of Babel from the Bible.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.