[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Souls Games are TRASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: icamehere.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
icamehere.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
I'm done with the Souls series.
Call me a casual all you want but frankly, those games are fucking garbage.
First I started with Demon's Souls, the most niche since it appears only
on PS3 so I expected a certain level of quality... I was wrong.

Almost immediately the game dissappoints me on it's delivery, the character rather than running slides, making him look like an autist on rollerblades. Very irrealistic for
a game that gets namedropped for the "awesum atmosphere!!!!".
I got killed by the huge "boss" monster and "blahblah ur supposed to huehuehue", well get fucked, it's shit.
I manage to understand how to enter stages after 10 minutes of running around with no indications whatsoever despite there being like five people there. Apparently it's a hub-world kind of deal (1999 called they want their mechanics back).

Long story short, I got literally killed like 60 times and apparently I was supposed to reach a boss...
This game isn't "hardcore" it's plain frustrating, it isn't "atmosferic" because graphics and movement
feel like they are ripped from a PS1, it isn't "fun" unless you hate yourself but still need that sweet nerd cred to feel validated.
>>
File: 1383621732164.jpg.png (58KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1383621732164.jpg.png
58KB, 343x400px
This isn't over though I said to myself maybe Dark Souls will be better so I download it from
Steam and apparently it's stuck at 30 FPS for some reason (crysis, metro, prey all work like a charm so
dont try to point at my PC because yours might aswell be a fucking portable fridge compared to this tiger.

Now I tell you what, even if I pretended the FPS businness was nothing (hint: it's a HUGE deal and if you're a gamer you know that) the game itself gave you a fucking broken sword at the beginning that deals as much damage as a toothpick.
At that point I was already mad, then I get to this boss (it had a huge healthbar so I guess it was a boss)
and it kills me and kills me and kills me without me being able to do any substantial damage until I fucking Alt+F4,
shred the printed steam code and put the game where it belongs: on the window's trash can. Never again will I listen to wannabe fags
getting their kicks out of this virtual cuckoldry you call a game.
>>
git gud.
>>
>>384976708
>not using DSfix

Kill yourself.
>>
>>384976708
>Game gives you a broken sword at the beginning
???
Senpai u autistic?
>>
>>384976708
>Dying this many times and quitting to the tutorial boss
You are unironically a retard. I didn't know about the game and I got past the tutorial asylum easy. You sound like you need a minimap, compass, a waypoint, and a written objective to play anything.
Delete yourself from existence faggot I bet you wish the no internet dinosaur game on Google chrome had an easy mode.
>>
those games are just noticing enemy patterns and deciding when to attack lol just git gud
>>
>>384976708
you trollin nigga, I hope you're literally a nigger and can't read because you're supposed to run from that boss as indicated with the signs on the ground

so 1/10 trolling effort
10/10 if you can't read but write this well
>>
>>384977526
>10/10 if you can't read but write this well
>irrealistic
>atmosferic
>>
>>384976661
Have you considered being less of a faggot OP? Cause from where I'm standing, it doesn't look like you ever gave that a try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.