[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>384974628
Is that Minecraft with guns? It appeals to 10 year olds, so it's natural you did.
>>
It was my first bethesda rpg, so that may be why i enjoyed it
>>
>>384974628
cool, no reason to tell us, sage, use steam reviews for showing your shit taste to everyone next time
>>
>>384974723
Aside from the lore rape and the story, it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>384974628
I still play it.
>>
I doubt it, I really do. it's one game where I just can't believe anyone does. It's possibly the worst game I've played. Everything, literally every single element is awful. It's a 0/10 through and through.
>>
File: 1499846990583.jpg (29KB, 652x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499846990583.jpg
29KB, 652x540px
>>384975872
And the removal of skills
And the fucking up perks
And being unable to target guns
And removing durabilty
And removing diffrent types of the same ammo
And removing faction disguises
And removing faction reputation
And removing seeing you character physicaly holster his weapon
>>
>>384974628
Good for you, OP. Can I see your Lego collection?
>>
>>384974628
Good for you. I'm sure I'd be a lot happier if I could enjoy shit like you do.
>>
So did I. The Institute ending actually made me tear up a little which had never happened before in a game for me
>>
>>384974628
Isn't there going to be a full edition with all the DLC? I see it often on sale for less than 15€ but I'm not getting it when a GOTY edition is surely going to pop up eventually.
>>
>>384974628
Ya well you're still a faggot so what else is new
>>
>>384977442
idk I pirated it all
>>
It doesn't follow the five rules of GURP, therefore not a fallout game.
>>
>>384977668
Elaborate.
>>
>>384977668
just because that's what you've decided makes a fallout game doesn't make it so
>>
>>384976475
>removal of skills
This was dumb.

>Fucking up of Perks
This wasn't as bad as it was made out to be but was pretty shit.

>Being unable to target guns.
This doesn't matter, stop bitching.

>Removed durability
Fuck you this was a good thing, NV went pants-on-head retarded about it to the point where you had to carry around 5 copies of the same fucking rare gun otherwise it'd be useless in an hour.

>Removing the different types of the same ammo
Never used the different types in NV, did not notice their absence, no fucks given.

>Removing faction disguises
This wasn't a thing in F3 either, and it didn't matter except for Are Peez in NV since there was no actual benefit of disguising as a faction when you could instead blow their underleveled asses away with a combat shotgun.

>Removing faction reputation
This was stupid and a poor decision.

>Removing seeing your character holster his weapon
Now you're nitpicking.

Honestly, F4 suffers from that same issue lots of games suffer from; it wasn't a bad game, at all. I got 120 hours out of it without even touching the DLC for 30$ on sale. That being said, its a fucking horrible Falllout game that rightfully pissed off the fanbase. If you go into it with the mindset of playing fanfiction or it taking place as an alternate-reality not tied to the actual lore and story, you'll have fun and enjoy it for what it is. If you try to play it and come in thinking its a Fallout game, it'll be proper hot garbage.
>>
>>384977842
It literally made fallout succesful, whitout that is just a shitty stalker copy.
>>
>>384977867
>>Being unable to target guns.
>This doesn't matter, stop bitching.
>
>>Removed durability
>Fuck you this was a good thing, NV went pants-on-head retarded about it to the point where you had to carry around 5 copies of the same fucking rare gun otherwise it'd be useless in an hour.
>
>>Removing the different types of the same ammo
>Never used the different types in NV, did not notice their absence, no fucks given.
>
>>Removing faction disguises
>This wasn't a thing in F3 either, and it didn't matter except for Are Peez in NV since there was no actual benefit of disguising as a faction when you could instead blow their underleveled asses away with a combat shotgun.
>literally defending less way to play the game and no fun allowed
>>
>>384977867
>Skills removal and perk fuck up.
No it wasn't. Having both skills and perks is fucking pointless, and a well-made perk-only system could have been a good thing if they hadn't fucked it up.

>Gun Targetting
It does matter, being able to disarm enemies adds another layer of depth that this game is sorely lacking.

>Ammo Removal
They could have left the direct hand-loading upgrades.

>Removing Weapon Holstering
Fuck you.

>Faction Disguises
People should recognize you're from [faction] if you choose to wear [faction] gear, it's why the factions dress differently in the first place. It shouldn't have been as simple as it was in nv, but it should have an impact on gameplay, like NPC willingness to cooperate.
>>
File: images.jpg (94KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
94KB, 474x600px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.