[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love games like these that completely break /v/ and its echo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: beta.jpg (33KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
33KB, 600x336px
I love games like these that completely break /v/ and its echo chamber which results in dangerous levels of autismic malfunction because weebs are desperate and unable to compose an authentic argument to justify their time screeching at vidya
>>
>>384967954
First game was a mess. They haven't shown anything to change my mind about this. Destiny 2 will have lootboxes.
>>
>>384968101
Lmfao kys shitter, please don't buy this game as a matter of fact let me get your gamertag so i can laff at your faggot ass when you buy the game this september or october
>>
>>384967954

Really great thread OP.
Just ... so proud.
>>
>>384967954
>completely break /v/ and its echo chamber
How so?
Nobody is talking about it.
Nobody cares.
>>
>>384967954
Why would they have LESS content in the bets than the first one? First Destiny you could go around Old Russia doing the missions over and over again
Is it really that bad and not different at all from the first?
>>
>>384969432
Because now they know better than to give away 1/4th of the game in the beta.
>>
i preordered the game using wow jew-autist gold. best 105$ i never spent
>>
>>384969518
Isn't the point of Vegas though to hook you in to buying the game? Multiplayer in Destiny is fucking horrible and I Don't like it and the whole content in this beta is Multiplayer. How the fuck is that suppose to hook anyone in?
>>
I like how you switched up tactics into flat out b8
>>
>>384969832
Destiny 1 is the beta of Destiny 2.
>>
>>384970003
Well that beta sucked so I have no want or need to play the finished product.
>>
>>384969832
>Vegas
Dumb phone poster.

And yes, but anyone who has actually stuck with Bungie all this time and is still excited for Destiny 2 is probably a complete dipshit who will buy anything they make, so they don't really need to put any effort in. Just dangle the early access beta in front of them so they remember to pre-order.
>>
I swear Destiny threads are just marketers arguing with each other.
>>
>>384967954

I like how Destiny 2 sucks and most people hate the beta.
>>
I love retarded OPs who can't even punctuate properly and just write one huge sentence and should probably just never post again but will continue to do so anyway
>>
>>384970803
It doesn't even suck, though. It's just nothing. It doesn't even have the virtue of being bad to shake it from it's stunning mediocrity.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (85KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
85KB, 600x942px
>>384967954
is it any different from the first game?

i'll probably still get it on PC, but did they fix anything from the first game, or is it just more content for the most part?
>>
>>384971145
>or is it just more content
Not that we've seen so far.
>>
>>384967954
boring beta only a boss fight and the same map for multiplayer
>>
>play on my own
>it's shit
>play strikes with two other chums I know in real life
>have a fucking blast
/v/ just doesn't have any friends. So any game that incentivizes group play is immediately garbage. This is fact
>>
Destiny 2 will definitely have more content than Destiny 1, but it is up to you to decide if a 30lb bag of shit is worth more to you than a 20lb bag.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.