[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Monster Hunter's return home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 65

File: maxresdefault.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about Monster Hunter's return home.
>>
>>384965692
But MH didn't start on PC
>>
>>384965692
I started with mh1 and I'm excited for world.
>>
I better see a fucking Inagami or Baruragaru somewhere. Stop fucking hogging all the good Frontier monsters you gooks.
>>
>>384967348
Same.
It seems people who started on the handhelds are bitter about it getting a console release.
>>
>>384968916
>people aren't allowed to be worried when Capcom decides to reinvent a franchise for a new audience
Their track record is terrible
>>
>>384969534
>reinvent
What did I tell you. Bitter as fuck. Making shit up to fuel their irrational hatred for something remotely different from what they played.
You have any idea how radically different Monster hunter 1 is from Portable 3rd let alone the 3DS games?

The exact same amount of difference you are experiencing right now between Generations and Worlds.
Get over yourself.
>>
>>384969831
Except they're actually dumbing down stuff to make the game more appealing to a new market, alienating many old fans in the process. Not all change is good
>>
>>384969831
Nah, not getting into the console war shit, but the current Capcom is giving us crap like Street Fighter V, Ultra Street Fighter II, and Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. You don't have to be scoring points in some silly console war to be apprehensive about this upcoming Monster Hunter title.
>>
>>384969831
Yeah, it was totally cool when they changed a bunch of shit for gen 2 tri and again when they changed shit for gen. But this is crossing the line.

Do you think he even knows talismans didn't used to exist and neither did farms. Great Sword couldn't charge at one point.
>>
>>384970036
This new monhun has all of the big names in monster hunter working on it.
>>
>>384970028
Yet you refrain from elaborating because you can't actually find a legitimate reason for your claim.
>>384970036
Not even a console war. It purist war. When the "purists" are just people who started playing recently who can't deal with slight changes between a game that hasn't actually changed in 10 years.
These people are desperately digging for a slightly out of context pictures and interviews to prove a point they don't have.
>>384970040
No, He probably doesn't. He probably doesn't even know that the first game had Stealth as a option but latter games they just ditched the idea entirely but kept crouching and crawling.

I'm glad they are finally expanding on stealth. though I would have preferred a musk or something you spray on your self instead of a ghillie suit.
>>
>>384969534
>track record terrible
>for monster hunter

the only thing "terrible" is the pointless swimming added in tri and (most) the shit added in X/XX.

Games always been fine track record wise, you would know if you owned more of them before tri.
>>
>>384970910
I meant in general. DMC and Lost Planet come to mind
>>
>>384967242
Or Xbox. Something is fishy here.
>>
>>384970910
I did not care for how upgrading was handled in Generations. And that there was no true Guild hunting style since some moves from the normal hunting style from previous games was divided among the new styles. but besides that I liked some of those special moves.
>>
>>384970989
They're entirely seperate teams though. And the original team is working on World.
>>
>>384969831

>lost planet 3
>>
>>384970040
Wait. If talismans didn't exist, did armor skills exist back then?
>>
>>384971364
Western studio.
Monster hunter Worlds is made by the monster hunter team. No western studio is involved.
Scrapping and digging at the bottom of that barrel anon.
And you are still found wanting.
>>
>>384968916
Why? Cross is there for portableness and consoles will look awesome
>>
>>384970989
DMC was Inafune's fault.
>>
>>384971485
It's been a while but iirc armor skills were hidden and you could only really have one at a time in mh1. I don't think talismans existed in gen 2 either but I'm getting all my gens mixed up now.

I think they were a shitty addition to the series personally and I hope they're gone.
>>
>>384971506
Because they have no news of XX coming to the west. and the idea that the game is changing ever so slightly like it has always done though out the years scares them or some shit.
>>
>>384971632
>I hope they're gone
They are gone.
>>
It looks kinda cool, I'm just bitter since it won't come to handhelds, I might still give it a try though.
>>
>>384971937
Good things do happen to good people then.
>>
>>384971969
>I'm just bitter since it won't come to handhelds
Fuck handhelds, I'm tired of playing MonHun at 240p.
>>
>>384972173
I meant the Switch or the Vita, everyone is tired of the 3DS. I'm just a little worried if it'll do fine in Japan, since the PS4 isn't that hot there.
>>
>>384972423
Japan has XX so they are fine.
The whole reason this bullshit over MHWorlds even started is because Capcom has no plans to port XX.
And when they say they have no plans that means they ain't going to do shit about it. That's if history has anything to say about it.
>>
>>384972647
True that, I don't get Capcom, at least when it comes to the west. They did the same with the Great Ace Attorney. Fuck I hate them.
>>
>>384970989
Cool I thought this thread was about Mh not shit games like LP(second one doesnt count that one was magical) Also they did put in-charge a literal insane retard for DMC.

I honestly cant see how this impacts a game senpai.
>>384971149
Ya X/XX was a step in the wrong direction, and you can tell they are changing it up (adding the good shit and taking away trash, just like tri)

I do not think it was a bad game, it was fun, but definitely more towards shit like God Eater rather than MH.
>>
>>384970028
its autism yo
only thing from keeping you liking the new MH, none of the changes are anything more than QOL. I am also one of those old players you think are being alienated who is overly excited for the QOL changes being made.
>>
>>384972867
Generations Made me like playing the fucking Sword and Board again.
I finally dropped Hammer and Horn to play SnB exclusively with the Oils and shit.
SnB always seems underpowered and lacking compared to virtually every weapons for the longest time. The Oils happened and those skills made playing it a fucking blast.

I kind of hope Oils aren't lost in worlds.
>>
>>384972867
the problem with X/XX is it became more of a reactionary game where you need to press evade or brave charge at the right time instead of paying attention to monster animations. At this point they might as well just shit out giant circles to dodge instead of having proper attacks with fang and limb since you can I-frame everything.
It is pretty sad because a big part of the X games could be saved if Adept, the Brave evade, and the Absolute Arts didn't exist
>>
>>384968916
>started on Wii U
>excited for World
I think you've noticed a pattern here
>>
Could never get into the PSP ones, just lacked polish. Hopefully this one has a tighter production design.
>>
>>384973106
No shit its because they retard strength buffed SNS compared to all other changes. Those oils are insanely good, and all that utility/elem or status dmg.
>>
>>384973356
>started on wii U
Started on fucking Ps2 with Monster hunter 1 shit lord.
there is no pattern.
tired as fuck of the low resolution and shitty camera controls.
But still loved every single Monster hunter game that came out. except for most of the palico spin offs.
>>384973536
Exactly. i get the SnS was used previously as a utility weapon in combat but you were always behind everyone in damage and all around usefulness in battle. You just tended to survive longer than most people due to blocking and healing without putting your weapon away.
But fuck his damage was shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (1009KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009KB, 1920x1080px
Yo, stop with the MHW hate. You already know Monster Hunter isn't the same as Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Mega Man, Devil May Cry etc. With the exception of Street Fighter (and late RE), those games are "balanced" around single player, short experiences. Monster Hunter has always been designed for the long haul, and with multiplayer in mind. A 20 hour game vs 2000 hr makes a world of difference.

They won't just shit on the fanbase of their most consistent franchise, that is now on a platform to move paid DLC. They know they have to nail it. 4 year development "A" team, current gen, multiplat, with quality of life changes across the board, none of which detract from the core hunting gameplay. You can literally see Monster Hunter in Monster Hunter World. You can hit the monster until it dies and ignore traps, bombs, hazards, mounting etc (just like most people do in every MH). You see how there is still frame data and motion values (and now damage counters), all 14 weapons are in, all old mechanics (minus swimming) are in, what the hell more could you want? All they need to do is say "oh G-Rank at launch btw" and everyone will collectively shed all their fears.

But knowing Capcom, their way of screwing up would be content quantity. Because even if they get everything right, having a small roster and then forcing players to pay to fight DLC monsters would sour the whole thing.

TLDR; it's hard to imagine Capcom messing this specific thing up (just look at the live demos again), the engine is the same, everything is largely the same, it will feel the same. You're all nuts if you look at the gameplay and think there are massive, core-bending changes. It looks like less downtime+more multi monster hunts+faster gathering=more monsters killed per time played, more quests completed, more customization (this is really important to notice), and more fun. This game looks to be going full autist and it's exactly what so many people want.
>>
>>384970628
I feel for you man, I'm the same way. I'm just glad we're getting a new focus on consoles.
>>
>>384968916
>It seems people who started on the handhelds are bitter about it getting a console release.
spoke like a true sonyger, cause MH have been on all Sony consoles since 2, also on Wii , Xbox360 and PC

and guess what, ALL flopped, with the exception of Wii that sold a mediocre 2Millions
>>
>>384973726
He was saying he started on console, with MH3U, and is excited for world. Backing up your statement that handheld players are the ones upset. Calm down you fucking sperg.
>>
>>384974423
This post is a mess.
>>
>>384974423
>since 2.
Since 1.
And the people bitching about Worlds are the people who started on handheld and can't fathom why the consoles are getting a new game but they won't port XX over.
>>
File: enraged Ukanlos.png (87KB, 359x312px) Image search: [Google]
enraged Ukanlos.png
87KB, 359x312px
>>384967586
>tfw ywn fight a berserk raviente with HD graphics
raviente's theme is the best theme to a monster ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ugrnb330Fo&ab_channel=NemesisInferno
>>
>>384973210
>the problem with X/XX is it became more of a reactionary game where you need to press evade or brave charge at the right time instead of paying attention to monster animations.
Almost right though I feel the issue came with stances in and of itself, rather than just adding some new air based attacks. BASED on 4u already adding verticality to the game, if anything Slam Jam/Striker should have been the only styles added...plus free huge get of jail free cards made the game so fucking easy it hurt. Honestly I have no idea why most people weren't up in arms about the insane ammount of FREE the game gave you.
>Adept, the Brave evade, and the Absolute Arts didn't exist
In most cases true, but I think it was the dev team feeling like they had to add something "new" when most of us vets just want a more engaging hunt/time sinks being cut down a little for item gathering etc.

Anyone who is worried about mechanics so much and dmg numbers of traps are fucking retards who cant into math/basic monster hunter gameplay.
>>
>>384974423
They were all made on chump change and sold far more than it cost to make them.
I wouldn't call that a flop.
This Monster hunter Worlds game though is made up of entirely new assets and engine the developer hasn't used before.
So the this game could actually fail financially even if it is good.
>>
>>384974705
>and people bitching about worlds is people that started when the game was at the peak of its popularity
no shit sherlock
>>
>>384974901
>They were all made on chump change and sold far more than it cost to make them.
>I wouldn't call that a flop.
I want a source on that cause the only games that went past the 1 Millions barrier were MH 1, Tri on Wii and the 3DS games (I might be forgetting 1)
>>
>>384974423
You gotta stop ignoring the present. Even on these boards, MH is a more recent phenomenon in the west. 4U was where the series tipped most into the mainstream. The more well known console releases were Tri/3U. Home Nintendo consoles + third party, do the math on why it didn't sell. And obviously on PS2, it was extremely niche at the time. Like Grim Grimoire niche. PSP titles existed, and that's where the action was before 3DS.

Basically, don't use old trends as a benchmark. This is a natural fit for MH at this time. Even without portability, old fans and new are getting it. They have 3 platforms to choose from. It will move. Unless it reviews poorly.
>>
>>384973726
>usefulness in battle
>doesn't count for status/elem/item usage literally ANY TIME

if you thought sns was in a bad place compared to other weapons you were not a team player senpai. How dare you stop hammering for some shitty fotm weapon. You insult all of us who knock the fuck out of monsters because you want some more faggy "deeps"

On a serious note, there was no rational for SNS to have such a huge buff, it was in one of the most balanced places in MH when it came to dmg and utility. The move and addition to more utility was enough for it, the oils were insane and need a nerf for world if it happens.(not sure for XX only played a little and no SnS)
>>
>>384975170
>MH is a more recent phenomenon in the west.
when World was revealed. PS4 version could not even get to 1st page in amazon.

fucking Metroid 4 Jpg got to 1st page
>>
>>384975031
And monster hunter 2-XX run and 80% of the exact same assets. so it cost fucking nothing to make these games.
Which is why when Capcom was fucking broke and had to have Sony bail them out by paying for SFV a few years back they were still pumping out Monster Hunter games with no stopping them.
>>
>>384975265
>you were not a team player
I played exclusively Hunting horn my dude.
I was the reason many scrubs even managed to get to G rank.
At least me and my Bro running Heavy Bow gun.
>>
>>384975391
>had to have Sony bail them out
not denying that Sony moneyhatted SFV but what saved Capcom from brankrupcy was actually Mon Hunter in 3DS
look the number and Mon Hun have been capcom best selling franchise since the 2013 >Capcom only have a few hundred millions in its wallet
>>
>>384975521
Then why did you switch to faggy fotm dps?

NBD tho, GS is fun/SA is very fun too, played through 3rd as SA, otherwise i'm hammering always. You know not my pain in 4u, no one but Hammer fags know my pain.
>>
>>384976006
Because Generations added styles and special moves So I tested shit out for each weapon.
Found SnS super fucking fun. and used it Solo
I no longer play Generations. The game was super fucking easy since it had basically no fucking end game.
>>
>>384975330
When does Monster Hunter get first page anything in the west (FYI here are burgers in Japan themed around Monster Hunter)? It's a very safe bet to assume Metroid is more popular than Monster Hunter in the west, especially as just a brand. This is where sales data doesn't dictate the actual trend.

Monster Hunter + PS4/PC = best possible formula right now. Gen sold worse than 4U, Gen2 would've continued the decline. They were adding features, and some cool monsters, but to evolve in every other way they needed modern hardware. This is the new base Monster Hunter. This is a foundation they have to lay to continue delivering that Monster Hunter experience. On some level you have to agree with that.
>>
If there's not at least two new weapons this game's a pass for me. The shitty Unreal engine is enough of a turn-off already, but if they dont even attempt to change up or improve the game after the portable versions it's not worth the fucking money.
>>
>>384976409
>When does Monster Hunter get first page anything in the west
well, it better should given that all about the game so far screams
>WE WANT THE WEST AUDIENCE
saying that is normal that is not popular in the west is shooting yourself twice in the foot
>>
>>384976409
>but to evolve in every other way they needed modern hardware

please elaborate
>>
>>384965692
I'm just happy this shit is finally properly coming to PC. The 3DS's 240p screen can get fucked, my hands hurt way too badly holding the damn thing.
>>
Aesthetically speaking, World looks like shit. It looks like a generic Korean MMO. I'd much rather play Generations on the Switch honestly. Plus the Switch is innately better console for MH thanks to portability.
>>
>>384975671
>Capcom only have a few hundred millions in its wallet
They've always had roughly that much in the bank, it doesn't really mean anything. The idea that Capcom was ever going bankrupt was just a meme
>>
Should I buy 4U or Generations for the 3ds I just got?
>>
>>384976409
Monster hunter is well known enough in the west for someone to make a movie ruining the entire premise of the series.
>>
>>384976341
no offense but it was easy because of your SNS...
SNS in X is very similar to what most Mh players would call cheese. CB in 4 was op/ez, but SNS in X was the prob the most OP weapon to be released in MH. All the dps of weapons with 0 utility, and the 2nd most utility having weapon in game. It was broken shit yo.
Not a swipe at you or anything, just saying curb stomping shit can be fun regardless of the situation.

Though you did describe other things as issue with X so fair nuff in that department.
>>
>>384976846
>They've always had roughly that much in the bank
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-09-10-capcom-looks-towards-big-changes-after-difficult-fy13
>>
>>384976559
Please stop, not only did that first sentence make almost no sense, but you sounds like a retard who hates the west for no reason.

MUH JAP GODS do not exist, and I cant wait for world servers to prove that you gook loving faggots.

You just mad the West is the best
>>
you guys are as mad as the people who thought farms would make the game too easy and casual
>>
>>384977065
>it was easy because of your SNS
Nah man. General consensus has been in for about a year now. The game lacks difficulty solely because it doesn't have G-rank hunts. The game doesn't get hard. The point in the game when challenge is supposed to start isn't in the game.
They added G rank to XX but that ain't getting localized my dude.
>>
>>384976568
>Ai
>enhanced textures
>larger environments
>no loading
>seamless multiplayer
>better more interactive environments
>(POTENTIALLY (i fucking hope)) more monsters

Honestly there are more reasons I could possibly pull out my ass. Though smarter monsters is def a huge reason id be hyped
>>
>>384976568
Scale. When you base a game around hunting magestic, large beasts, eventually you're going to want them to look as best as they can, not trapped in 240p. MH very much deserves the HD treatment. Scale also applies to actual in game map size, and monster size (just imagine a boss like Dalamadur in proper HD, etc. it already felt massive on a tiny screen, which is a solid feat). Too many quality monster designs to keep it restricted. This is their first real HD attempt. And it doesn't look like a massive departure. And that's GOOD
>>384976559
>we want the west
It sounds a lot more like
>we want to get rid of this old shit that wasn't really doing much but we won't straight up remove gathering but make it even faster in addition to having farms
>>
>>384977220
None of that disproves what I said.
>>
>>384977413
I don't see more monsters.
Maybe more new monsters but not more monsters than X/XX. Those games were fucking anniversary games throwing in tons of monsters.
I would be utterly baffled if they managed to make this game have more than those games.
>>
>>384969534
>reinvent
>when its just being taken off shitty hardware

Its the same old formula with new meme mechanics that every game has in their sequels.
>>
>>384977651
>None of that disproves what I said.
>Capcom always have the same money
>Cue result
>Capcom is in dip shit and have to fix it fast
so Capcom has always been near bankrupt??
>>
the worst kind of shills are the ones that do it for free
>>
>>384977389
I transferred my Generations save to MHX save and I'll transfer that to Switch MHXX which I'll be importing so it's doable.
I'll also be pirating MHWorld on PC because of Capcom basically saying "LOL FUCK YOU" to fans who made MH popular.
>>
>>384976938
Nah that inception had nothing to do with the western audience man. RE movies do better in the East. This MH story will even take place in Japan. It's for the Japanese audience. Movie is already gonna be hot garbage, we know this.
>>
>>384965692
Is it just me or the recent MHW gameplay proved that this game is going to be great?
>>
>>384976787
You apparently need glasses, and you have shit taste.
>>
>>384977413
I haven't seen any revolutionary AI that people are touting.
>>
>>384969534
>Gets taken off the 3ds
>WHY ARE THEY REINVENTING IT?!

Nintenbros are fucking lunatics.
>>
>>384977831
>fuck you to fans to who made MH popular.
My don't you have a quite the Ego.
>>
>>384977897
Yeah very few things to be worried about
Mostly difficulty in related to nu-heal and the monster roster are the only real complaints.
>>
>>384977831
Exactly how? I think Capcom is finally coming out of the dark ages and getting to a console / PC where there is PROPER hardware to support the growth of the game. All you want is the same game over and over on outdated hardware or the switch you bought like a retard expecting capcom to bring monster hunter to it WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD FROM THEM THEY WOULD.

Sounds like you're a spoiled brat.
>>
>>384977413
Given that I have not seen anything AI wise,. all its resumed to
>GRAPHIX
>>
>>384977897
It's literally not just you. It is the majority opinion and it's actually right.
>>
>>384978117
>Mostly difficulty in related to nu-heal
And inviting an entire party of HR99s with full inventory in the middle of a hunt.
>>
>>384978102
But it's true? Portable MH fans made the games popular and I am also counting P3rd before you accuse me of being a Nintendbro.
>>
>>384977297
>reddit spacing

Nigga when was DOUBLE SPACED a reddit thing, shit was around before ever you fucking child.

Guess we know allow reddit to coopt things from forever. Sadly I guess its normal to allow >LE REDDIT
as an argument for idiots who no nothing of what they speak.
ya faggot
>>
File: 1500765015541.png (318KB, 578x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500765015541.png
318KB, 578x450px
What's the best weapon and why is it HAMMER
>>
>>384978193
So why did you ignore all his other points? Where's the fact that we are getting this the same time as Japan and not 9 months later? Where's the fact that this game has been in development for 4+ years by the main team?
>>
>>384978181
>Literal argument is MUH GRAFX MUH HARDWARE
Good luck selling more copies that 3DS games, anon, and thanks for beta testing for the Switch version with World assets :)
>>
>>384978239
And PlayStation MH fans made sure it had more than 1 game.
But you don't see them acting entitled. They are just glad that there is another monster hunter game being made.
>>
>>384978280
You can see screencaps from the inception of 4chan with people double spacing, it's just dumb kids parroting people.

>>384978239
I've been with the series from mh1 and I don't stomp around yelling about how I'm owed this or that.
>>
>>384978387
>And PlayStation MH fans made sure it had more than 1 game.
No they didn't. The early games sold like shit.
>But you don't see them acting entitled. They are just glad that there is another monster hunter game being made.
You must be blind to all the shitposting then
>>
>>384977389
>localization
>stopping hunters
my dude you are on about 1 lvl of hunting

Ive been playing jap shit since I could hack that psp nigga. Then I play it again on glorious English. I know what you speak of, every aspect. You cannot deny gens SNS was broken shit nigga. May be for a year casuals have had a consensus but i've been on that grind way before. I dont even know gook and ill play it(my translation didn't work initially but I know all the symbols so I can play it flawlessly without).

Nigga
>>
File: ItemIcon031.png (5KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ItemIcon031.png
5KB, 320x320px
Bowguns for max funs
>>
>>384978556
>This whole post
cringe
>>
>>384967242
ever heard of playstation
>>
File: IMG_1327.png (1MB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
1MB, 1470x1080px
eagerly awaiting it, don't know what I'm to fill the time with till it's release though
>>
>>384978371
Man you are one fucking idiot in denial if you think this is coming to the switch.

Also see >>384977413 for points already given out about improvements. You're the only one bitching about there only being graphics improvement when it's way more than that and you don't want to admit it. I would also like to point out we have had a handful of videos to decipher the information we have gotten, so there's for sure tons of info we don't know yet.
>>
>>384978368
what other points?? mon hun is not an adventure game but an action game. exploring was never the theme of teh game but the fights of the monster.
so all that open world stuff is just padding for westerns, together with graphics.

>>384978387
>But you don't see them acting entitled. They are just glad that there is another monster hunter game being made.
were you in coma the past 4 years???
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1024x672px
>>384977919
Look closer. In the more recent footage, the Dino actually tries to swipe the hunter with one leg while it was on an elevated surface relative to him, which was very much overlooked but unique. You could run away from monsters forever in every MH, so it's not surprising to see that it still work in those MHW trailers. I really wouldn't worry about difficulty, unless they keep adept dodges, parries, iframe arts, etc. I'm afraid a lot of people would call it easy even if it were exactly the same difficulty, due to familiarity with the series and leaning toward hardcore. Look at what happened to Dark Souls. Everyone's first DS game is their hardest. The games never really got easier, you just got used to its flow, and it translates to every release.
>>
>>384978659
Hunting horn is max funs
LBG is kinda fun, but HBG is tryhard trash
Bow is the most fun of the ranged weapons IMO
>>
>>384978821
HOW THE FUCK IS LARGER ENVIRONMENTS "OPEN WORLD"? Jesus you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>384978710
Xenoblade Chronicles X was hundred times larger than World and that was on WiiU. There is literally 0 reason World can't run on Switch with few downgrades. It's on MT Frameworks.
>inb4 shills acting like it's graphics are Horizon tier
>>
>>384978821
I was playing Monster hunter.
>>
>>384977919
>>384978193
Granted it's scripts but, monster still fighting eachother over territory and having exchanges is nice. Outside of Jho and peco, not much interaction(im sure i'm missing a few but you get my point) The reaction of the monsters is 200x better than random body spins because DJ and another mob are having a fuck off between who gets to actually fight the hunter.

>>384977653
>I dont see more monsters

nigga ofc you dont we have seen 3(bosses), and honestly unless your mind is fucking tiny how would you be baffle that this game could have more than a fucking 4ish gb game? Honestly im sure it wont be more/much more than other games, but if this actually confuses you.

Nigga you need to go back to preschool...
>>
>>384978827
Wow, Amazing!! That's just one of it's moves and has nothing to do with smart AI. Contextual stuff like this was also on 3DS games retard.
>>
>>384978827
Funny enough I actually struggled a fuck ton on dark souls 2 despite the stupid amounts of hours poured into 1
>>
I'm afraid of World not having a hub village. A lot of the comfy of MH comes from the villages and their themes.
>>
>>384978936
Did you just equate size of a game as the boundary that it can't exist on a console? What the fuck? That hasn't been a problem since the N64 days. I am talking about there is almost 0 reason for them to port to a switch because they already have it on PS4 / Xbox / PC. Please tell me of the massive amount of games that came out on PS3 / Xbox 360 / PC that then had those studios invested countless hours to port it to the shitty consoles that were the Wii and Wii U.
>>
>>384979338
I don't really give a fuck about comfy stuff personally, but the tent you get on missions seems really comfy.
>>
File: monter hunter.jpg (305KB, 1490x1000px) Image search: [Google]
monter hunter.jpg
305KB, 1490x1000px
>>384967242
hello
>>
File: 1498783327166.gif (899KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498783327166.gif
899KB, 540x405px
>nintenpigs are buttmad because they can't play monster hunter world on the go
You deserve it.
>>
>>384979450
Not having a hub village would also mean that upgrading items would be done from inside your tent- that's also pretty lame. I understand it being inconvenient to go from your house, blacksmith and eatery before a quest but shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
>>384979081
Do you want them to invade your hub world while you're switching equipment or some shit? Did you want monsters to send psychologically manipulative hate mail to you pre hunt? What is AI to you? What more could you expect? How much do you want me to spoonfeed? Look at how there are monster vs monster interactions, contextual/environmental hazards, stealth consideration, piled on top of the established system. Wouldn't be surprised if monster aggro gets tweaked even, where they'll go for the kill on a low hp outlier.

We haven't seen the extent of it, but with each video there is more to be observed,
even within the same exact mission. Stop being so blind dude. Look at what the hunter is doing and what the monster is doing. The hunter makes it intentionally not your standard hunt. The core game is in tact.
>>
>>384979624
I'm sure there will be at least a small village, but the story is that you're exploring some new island or continent so I wouldn't expect it to be too large.
>>
>aiming for western audience
dont worry guys totally wont be shit just the like anderson movie releasing around the same time, they only took out items for inlevel slingshot garbage so you casuals dont have to actually prep before a hunt itll be fine right?
made all the female armors match male armors its ok
>>
>westcuck hunter
No thank you.
I'll still pirate it.
>>
>>384977793
Did you even read the article? It's about Capcom being in "dip shit" because they made less money than they wanted to make, not because they ran out of money or spent more than they made during that period. Read their actual investor reports, cash on hand and in banks (the ~$150 million figure everyone likes to quote) doesn't change dramatically, there have been times when they had less and there have been times when they had more. It means fuck all on its own.
>>
>>384978662
>like I give a shit nigga

Nigga pls
>>
>>384978663
sounds like something a nu-male would use
>>
>>384979536
Yes exactly, it didnt start on PC
>>
>>384979439
Not to mention the Switch's current small install base. Maybe when they hit a solid amount (50 mill) you'll see MHW Switch edition. But only if it'd make them $. That would still be a hard sell, even at that point.
>>
>>384979439
Not that guy you're discussing with but, I could see Capcom making a Switch port considering that it could get a lot of sales in Japan. I can see that is more of a possibility if the game doesn't sell as expected on PS4/PC/XBONE.
>>
>>384980057
We will see MHW Switch after PS4 and PC flop on teh west cause The west do not care about MH and in Japan cause not local MP
>>
>>384978491
sound about right nigga
>>
Handheld monster hunters are mobile tier kusoge. Let’s hope this will be better, cause the robot hunting in HZD was fun
>>
File: 1500702695673.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500702695673.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>384978556
>>384979919
>>384980221
>>384978280
>>384979015
>this white faggot
>>
>>384979015
>how would you be baffle that this game could have more than a fucking 4ish gb game?

Because now they need to make HD models and animations to interact with the environement and other monsters

For a game coming out in half a year you'd think they would show more than 2 monsters and one map
>>
>>384965692
Never played a Monster Hunter before, only a demo of an old one on the PSP. I've never had a 3DS or WiiU, so I'm excited for one to come to something I own.
>>
Are you guys going to wait for PC version or go for PS4/Xbone?
>>
>>384979815
>you saw one armor set
Lmao my dude, like they won't just copy+paste old armors and give them an HD polish. Why waste a decade of good base assets when you can recycle for a good cause? There will be so much female midriff. You're reaching here
>>
>>384980624
PC of course, who would get an inferior version
>>
>>384980624
Never play Japanese multiplayer games on PC
It will be full of hackers and cheaters
>>
>>384980624
PS4 and PC, true idort
>>
>>384980254
Hunting robot in HZD is way different than hunting monsters in MH.
>>
File: 1486337655560.png (224KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
1486337655560.png
224KB, 700x876px
>>384965692
>Starting the thread like this
Literally just asking for shitposts, I wish you'd fucking kill yourself and quit ruining Monster Hunter threads on /v/.
>>
>>384980624
PS4. My pc is kinda crap and I don't feel like upgrading it because Total War is the only graphically demanding series I like on it.
>>
File: 1500760868198.jpg (281KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
1500760868198.jpg
281KB, 1024x725px
Will Tama-chan make it in?
>>
>>384980467
3* monsters and one map since E3, which was last month. LAST MONTH.

Be patient dude, I know exactly how hard it is. We both want the same thing: MHW to be good.

Wait until the monster reveal trailers, weapon reveal trailers, etc. If the make them like the MHX ones then bam. Fucking bam dude.
>>
>>384971692
>people aren't allowed to be disappointed that the game they were looking forward to is beinf ignored
I was going to buy XX and Worlds, but if Capcom are going to be the ass lickers they're being right now, i ain't buying either.
>>
>>384980909
Hopefully not, he was the worst of the new 4. Yes worse than gammoth.
>>
>>384979594
>You deserve it
wat
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1037x1076px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1037x1076px
I'm not really digging the new monster designs.
I absolutely love how the Tri/3U monsters look.
But this new big-nosed thing looks pretty ugly (do you think it this game's Great Baggi?) and the iguana-thing doesn't look as aesthetic as a ludroth.
>>
File: 1500761042959.jpg (271KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500761042959.jpg
271KB, 1000x1000px
>>384980980
>he was the worst of the new 4
what terrible opinion
Tama-chan is the best
>>
>>384981047
The fight is fairly boring and the gear looks like shit. Gammoth also has a boring fight but the gear looks great so it nudges out bubblecunt.
>>
>>384978064
Look, I'm happy about this game, but you're a fucking dickhead.
No loading.
Much much larger maps.
Can move while using consumables.
Can call in other players midhunt
Can change equipment midhunt
Voice acting
Grapple
>lol it's literally the same, fuck nintenbros amirite?
I don't think you're quite grasping how different this game is from every previous entry.
>>
File: 1500761577449.jpg (180KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
1500761577449.jpg
180KB, 1200x772px
>>384981115
But Tama-chan is cuter
>>
File: 1499912330880.jpg (46KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
1499912330880.jpg
46KB, 701x701px
>>384974272
>>Yo, stop with the MHW hate.
Maybe people shouldn't start the threads off with console war bait if you actually want real discussion about World. Almost none of these threads are about the actual game as they're just made to rile people up. Want good MHW threads? Don't start them off with bait and ignore the shitposters. You're fucking delusional if you think these types of threads will lead to any meaningful discussion.
>>
>>384980709
Yes, seriously.

Anyone planning on getting MHW: do it on console to avoid hackers. It was a problem on 3DS especially with Generations (less so but still prevalent in 4U). It didn't ruin the experience because you have to actually agree to hunt with them (and some people just did shit like give 999 M.Dash Juices to themselves) but with drop in/out co-op, you'd be rolling the dice. You'll get one ass that has 2938383838 sleep status DBs or perfect technically legit God charms that give them an unbelievable setup.

But if you have dedicated consistent friends, go right ahead.
>>
>>384979594
>You deserve it.
for doing what exactly, keeping the franchise alive?
yeah man, fuck those guys
>>
>>384981221
Yeah not into the whole monsterfucking thing. I only care about their design, their gear design and their fight design.
>>
>>384980979
Literally your loss and you know it
>>384980980
No way, Gammoth is easily worse. Tama at least has some cool music and moveset/aesthetic.
>>
>>384980709
Japland isn't getting a PC version. All of the wwwwwwwww spam, and "JAPANESE ONLY, GAIJIN GET OFF GAME REEEEEE" will be on the PS4. Have fun.
>>
>>384980979
you are allowed to be disapointed. Just don't be a twat and take it out on something else with a entirely different reason.
>>
File: 05_05.png (509KB, 431x1105px) Image search: [Google]
05_05.png
509KB, 431x1105px
>>384981403
Maybe they will be able to please both audiences
I just want Tama-chan to be in
>>
>>384981015
Too big to be Baggi, seemed more like Jho-lite minus the signature moves. Probably weak though, I'd say 3 Star at worst. He isn't a flagship and isn't on the box art so that's my bet
>>
>>384981756
No thanks. Now I'm doubly hoping bubbleshitter it out and that all the monsters are hideous as fuck.

>>384981564
Like I said, both had a boring fight but I like gammoth's gear better so gammoth wins.
>>
>>384981648
That's better than dealing with hackers that ahve plagued most other PC japanese games.
This wouldn't be a problem if japan cared to do anything about it but they dont so that's how it is
>implying i won't just play with my friends anyway
>>
File: 1498695431667.png (64KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498695431667.png
64KB, 682x682px
>>384981851
>I want less content just to spite others
>>
File: Anja Palico.png (2MB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anja Palico.png
2MB, 1278x720px
>>
>>384981937
I think we can both agree not every monster can get in. Even if only one has to be cut I want it to be bubbleshitter.
>>
>>384981015
Yeah, they're pretty shit. Even if they're going for a more traditional look, the Gen 1 monsters still had far better designs.
>>
>>384982146
Rude
Every monster should be in
Except Dalamadur because that fight was a disaster. Like most colossal monsters.
>>
>>384979536
Is MHW coming to Ps2?
>>
>>384982501
Nah it's supposed to be a new area and we've had 2 nostalgia games in a row. I want some new mons. And bubbles can be the first to go.
>>
>>384981896
>implying i won't just play with my friends anyway
Is that supposed to apply to the Japs on PS4 or hackers on PC? Because it works both ways.
>>
>>384980924
>This whole post
Are you a 12 year old wigger?
>>
>>384981660
I'll do as I please faggot.
>You're not allowed to dislike Y because you didn't get X, which you wanted in the first place.
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngf6vf3rg01rrmjhz.png (167KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngf6vf3rg01rrmjhz.png
167KB, 500x449px
>>384982501
>Not liking giant snek
>>
>>384965692
>Coming home.
>As well as 2 other console.

Looks like MH became a cheap slut eh sony-kun ?
I look forward to inserting my HD 60 FPS Graphics into her
overandoveragain.
>>
>>384983265
No. You are not allowed to dislike something soley because you didn't gets something but claim that thing you now dislike is bad because of reasons entirely fucking different to why you actually hate it.
You a pissed that you ain't getting XX in the states but you are using "THEY ARE WESTERNIZING MH" As a pitiful excuse to hate Worlds.
>>
>>384984035
not an argument. I'll be importing MHXX and pirating World on PC and there's nothing you can do about it :)
>>
File: laughter stops.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
But what if video game is fun?
>>
>>384984182
Not like you would know ya blind cunt. Lmao.
>>
>>384984181
Good for you. Nobody was stopping you or telling you to not do that in the first place.

Just stop being such a colossal faggot about worlds for no reason other than you ain't getting a english version of XX.
>>
>>384984468
>worlds
Shill-kun, please. Learn to get the game's name right.
>>
>>384984685
>Mistype the games name.
>constantly calling you a faggot
>Somehow a shill
You need your eyes checked, nigga.
>>
>>384965692
I'm mad they're not adding crossplay just because sony are gigantic cunts.

That's quite easy to do since it's gonna be the same fucking game.

And not localizing XX was also a dickmove. I'm excited for World, but those shit decisions really do a number on my hype.
>>
>>384984936
Take that up with crapcpom. They suck dick at making the correct decision.
>>
It's funny how this thread very obviously would've been pushed off page 10 if not for the shills repeatedly bumping it. Interest in this game, even from detractors, is close to fucking zero, and Capcom knows it.
>>
>>384985171
Yeah man you have no idea how much dosh they're paying me.
>>
File: 1500793804693.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500793804693.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>comfy MonHun threads are now plagued with shitposters
CONSOLE WARRIOR FAGGOTS GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>384985402
It was never console war faggots.
Just salty people that either just don't like QoL changes or are sour about not getting XX in their language and shifting their anger to the only thing they can.
>>
>>384985735
>It was never console war faggots.
LOL
>>
>>384985402
/vg/
>>
File: 1486658890333.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486658890333.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>384985735
>>It was never console war faggots.
You're ACTUALLY retarded if you think that.
>>
>>384985926
I just heard much whining about how they can't get XX confirmed in the west.
That most of them would shut the fuck up and stop mindlessly screaming Western audience bullshit if they got a localization.

It was the same shit as Metroid prime Federation Forces. If they just announced the localization people would quit being idiots.
If nintendo just announced that they were working on a main line metroid sperglords wouldn't have looked at MP:FF like it was the fucking devil.
>>
I started with the [game before you]

I think these [changes/no change/i dont even play this series] is [shit/good/who cares in here to shitpost] and everyone who thinks otherwise is a [nintentoddler/sonybro/basement pc neckbeard/(you) bait]

/thread
>>
>>384985735
>it was never console war faggots
You're either being willfully ignorant, or you were that retarded "LMAO butthurt SHITCH OWNERS" shitposter who posted the same images every thread.
>>
Zinogre is top tier pupper
>>
I hate that it's impossible to criticize this game without sonyfags saying shit like "HAHA THIS GAME IS LITERALLY PERFECT THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU'RE JUST A BUTTHURT NINTENBRO SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY x'DDDDD"
>>
>>384986359
Neither.
Every person bitching about it that I encountered were just salty that they weren't getting their game.
I haven't been to many of these threads.
>>
>people still refuse to do some simple google searches and base their entire opinion off of false information that was disproved a month ago
>>
File: 1500609247249.jpg (928KB, 4728x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1500609247249.jpg
928KB, 4728x1264px
>>384986448
>>
does the grappling hook have infinite use
what stops spam abuse
srsly is there like grapple stamina
fucking casual shit
>>
>>384986569
>disproved
Like what?
>>
>>384986785
no i heard you can use it infinity plus one times and one shot every monster.
>>
people are going to hack the fuck out of this game on pc :(
>>
>>384980831
Different as in better?
>>
>>384986827
The game being open world is one such thing that is still being pushed around by fucking retards, as well as stuff like how Scout Flies and the slinger work.
People just refuse to learn.
>>
>>384986935
>>384980254
>Liking HZD
>>
>>384986863
And?
>>
>>384986505
>I haven't been to many of these threads.
Obviously.
>>
File: 304614300092203010.png (27KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
304614300092203010.png
27KB, 112x112px
>>384965692
>home
>wasn't successful on ps2
>best monster hunter was on psp
>fucking let the psvita die
>HOME

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>384986971
I seriously hope you're just autistic about nitpicky shit and not seriously defending waypoint marker flies and "whoops looks like i fucked up a mount, let me try again" hookshot.
>>
>>384986996
the gameplay is great
the rest not so much
>>
>>384987172
I'm not even talking about the merits of these mechanics you fag.
I'm talking about people refusing to inform themselves before talking shit.
If someone knows how the mechanics work and dislike them, fine. But people who dislike it because of some false meme that they've convinced themselves is true are fucking morons who should drink bleach.
>>
File: 134679851.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
134679851.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
MH3U was the best, fite me faggots
Even underwater hunts were dope; just pick up a lance if your favorite weapon got nerfed underwater you fucking casuals
>>
>>384987617
>Underwater meme
>>
>>384987780
have fun chopping at a plesioth's legs for 20 minutes instead of smashing its stupid fucking snek head and barbed fins in the water like Poseidon you dumb faggot
>>
>Change platform
>don't change the series being a massive pile of shit
What the fuck is Capcom thinking?
>>
>>384987172
I hope you'e not autistic and nitpicky about shit like tracking being added over shitty paintballs?
>>
>>384988140
>20 min smashing plessy head
>I'm honestly this shit at monster hunter look at me post

You can fuck off with plessy 20 min hunts nigga, past the FU saga plessy was worthless shit. If you think UNDERWATER was a solution you are fucking wrong. Not only are you wrong, but the devs think you are wrong.
>pick up lance instead of your favorite weapon

this is where I know you are fucking gay, why would you switch using weapons because a hunt is hard? What kinda fucking disgusting lack of will hunter are you?
>>
Nice to see how this threads are already dead and the game is not even out.
>>
>>384989054
>unreleased niche game with little marketing and closed beta gameplay under NDA has little discussion

whoa...
>>
>>384985735
>LOL NINTENBROS AREN'T YOU MAD YOU DONT GET THIS GAME
>I BET YOU GUYS ARE
>IF YOU'RE CRITICIZING THE GAME IN ANYWAY YOU'RE A BUTTHURT NINTENBRO AHAHAHAH
>SONY WINS AGAIN.

Literally the intention of this thread is to bait Nintendo fans into replying. Theres a reason nobody likes you Sony fanboys false flagging or not.
>>
>>384978358
My nigga
>>
>>384967242
>But MH didn't start on PC
He said "return" and nobody mentioned PC, did you think you sounded clever or do you get off on literally everyone knowing you're retarded?
>>
File: uzqqpl.jpg (211KB, 1773x1003px) Image search: [Google]
uzqqpl.jpg
211KB, 1773x1003px
Would you let this dinosaur fuck you?
>>
>>384986863
I wanna hunt as a Tigrex. Or a Peco.
>>
>>384980384
>tfw im mixed
>tfw you are only partially correct about the WHITE part

I aint a faggot, but I sure as hell aint "WHITE" nigga
>>
>>384980467
>show more monsters in under in over half a year
>only info we have gotten for MH were a few months out(outside of gook info)

yeah nah you know shit about MH and it shows nigga
>>
>>384991007
cringe
>>
>>384991007
>>384991058
>He has to reply to posts one by one to show that the thread is getting "traffic".
Fuck off "nigga"
>>
>>384991078
>>384991127
>thinking im shilling
>thining I give a shit about this "thread"
nugguh
i dont give a fuck about this, I'm just laughing about how you were wrong about me on every lvl.

nigga
I also love how this word is triggering you like a SJW
>>
>>384991242
It's not triggering you fucking wigger nigger, it's just funny seeing you try so hard NOT to look like a 12 year old.
>>
File: 1420691230987.png (380KB, 570x564px) Image search: [Google]
1420691230987.png
380KB, 570x564px
>Own Switch, PS4 and gaming PC
>Glad MH is no longer held hostage on Nintendo's shitty hardware
>Will have to stomach a 30 FPS and paid online PS4 version until PC version comes out

Feels alright
>>
>>384991469
>held hostage
Fuck off retarded anime poster
>>
>>384991297
nigga im drunk the only thing im trying to do is make you reply cause you make some stupid comments

I'm "12" sure and you are the king of not actually posting anything of relevance to the discussion in a thread. Along with trying to say a bunch of other retarded shit that is literally fake news.

it's cute but alas im sure the thread is plenty dead

nigga
>>
>>384991589
You're a faggot
>>
>>384991589
I didn't believe in summer /v/ until I saw this post
>LEL DUDE DRUNK LMAO WASTED XD
>>
>>384988140
>instead of smashing its stupid fucking snek head and barbed fins
thats not what you are meant to hit tho?
>>
>>384991556
I hope you enjoy MHW on Switch 8^)
>>
>>384991469
Why not just wait for PC instead of buying the game twice + jew fee?
>>
File: 20170620_095459.jpg (633KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_095459.jpg
633KB, 2000x1125px
>>384991872
Dumb console warrior.
>>
>>384991972
>Implying he's not a falseflagging Sonybro
>>
File: 1498870931470.jpg (110KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1498870931470.jpg
110KB, 986x553px
>>384970989
>>384972867
>Lost Planet 2
Why did this miracle have to fizzle and die? I remember as a teenager with my PS3 looking at reviews saying that LP2 was mediocre trash and, upon a very impulsive decision to buy it anyway because I liked the cover art's lack of "generic one man walking toward camera," saying quite clearly out of the fog of my still-developing faggoty memespouting mind, "what the fuck, this game is literally one of the best things I have ever played."

I will never not be mad for all the people that probably didn't buy it because some reviewer didn't like having literal truckloads of fun in that accidental masterpiece.

Sorry to be off-topic in a MH thread, but damn.
>>
>>384965692
As someone who played both Gen and XX and hated both, I am hyped. Tri gave me a taste of comfy open world huntan, and I want more.
>>
File: consolewarrior.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
consolewarrior.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>384991972
Because I really like Monster Hunter. I bought a 3DS for it even.

>>384992007
>>384992042
>implying
>>
>>384992150
>Why did this miracle have to fizzle and die?
Capcom trying to appeal to wider audiences
>>
>>384979536
I remember seeing this at Circuit City in 2005 and thinking "What the fuck is this"
>>
>>384965692
I played every single MH game. I always thought I only need MH in my life. Just gimme more monsters and weapons and I'm good.
But when I played 4U I jsut didn't feel it anymore. The same old shit I did thousands of times before. Dropped the game halfway through, didn't care about X.
World is interesting enough for me to come back though.
>>
>>384992214
>Stirring shit up like a faggot
>>
File: 1450219215221.jpg (68KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
1450219215221.jpg
68KB, 638x599px
>>384992214
>>
File: 3fb[1].jpg (19KB, 592x412px) Image search: [Google]
3fb[1].jpg
19KB, 592x412px
>>384992418
>wojakposter
>>
>>384991469
Or wait for PC release?
>>
>>384992389
>Glad I no longer have to play Monster Hunter in 240p and only have to deal with PS4's shitty 30FPS + jew fee for a little bit until PC version
>get called Sonybro/console warrior
>prove I'm an idort
>I'm the one stirring shit up

Good post
>>
>>384991690
>>384991653
>summer

nice try senpai, but I am thanks for the (you)s
>>
>>384992593
>>I'm the one stirring shit up
>"I hope you enjoy MHW on Switch 8^)" isn't stirring shit up
>>
>>384992150
Blame the muh story and narrative faggots.

Game was fucking amazing and me and my best friend played the shit out of it. One of the best couch coops ever made
>>
>>384965692
Horizon Zero Dawn: Monster Hunter XX-2

Eh, everything shown looks like fucking garbage. It looks damn good graphics wise since it's not on a Nintendo toaster, but it still looks terrible.

>Generations was so garbage I hard to play on Guild
>Still can't bring myself to finish HR
>World has lots of the shitty over the top anime acrobatics too
>>
>>384992727
Did you miss where the guy I replied to called me retarded after I made my original post shitting on both Sony and Nintendo? Calm down, they're just game companies
>>
>>384992727
>thinking nintenfags didn't literally ask for this shit when they were shit posting about it and stirring up shit over MHW

Nah if you support Nintendo on a lvl that makes you feel bad over shit being flinged at faggots idk what to say.

Any "anti nintendo" stuff being posted is completely warranted. Only people who need a correcting is babies being mad for buying a switch for a non announced game/not already owning a fucking PC.
>>
File: 1493711891264.jpg (64KB, 388x372px) Image search: [Google]
1493711891264.jpg
64KB, 388x372px
>>384992729
Agree completely. The gameplay was so fun, and the cutscenes actually felt like a reward for playing instead of just some worthless narrative. The last scene with the rail cannon was complete boner fuel for me; I can still picture it in my mind.

Loved using the PX mech with the arm-chainsaws and hover ability while sporting VS Master 2 with my cute operator girl (I swear this game was the turning point with wanting to always play half-genki operator girls in everything with those sparkly-as-shit emotes and everything. For the next year, my sole desire was to be able to do the thumbs up emote with that blue flash. Blew my mind that games actually let you have some whacky, expressive fun with your character for once)

Literally the only major flaw with the game was that the final boss kinda sucked and that the PC version (still to this day) uses GFWL.
>>
>>384992947
>>thinking nintenfags didn't literally ask for this shit when they were shit posting about it and stirring up shit over MHW
>When the strong majority of shitposts are Sonyfags laughing at Nintendo fans for not getting MHW
>>
File: 3.jpg (220KB, 880x1114px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
220KB, 880x1114px
This game will be Sony's deathblow. It will show beyond a shadow of a doubt how much they've changed in the past 8 years. We all knew PCfags were casuals, but Sony had games once, on the PS2 and PSP. But when you can't even have a monster hunter without dumbing it down x10, there's no going back. The writing is on the wall.
>>
Still undecided if I want to get it for ps4 or pc. Obviously ps4 is out earlier, but I know one of my friend is interested in the pc version

Also here's hoping that charge blade gets some more tweaks
>>
>>384978387
Holy shit dude read the OP's post.
>>
File: Sony on backwards compat.png (285KB, 629x991px) Image search: [Google]
Sony on backwards compat.png
285KB, 629x991px
>>384993219
>Sony gets greedy
>Fucks over everyone else
What a great company
>>
>>384986448
I don't blame them. Switch fags ARE constantly shitting up these threads
>>
World is just the latest of the Capcom/Nintendo Cycle.

>Capcom brings a series that is declining Nintendo
>Nintendo saves the series
>Capcom stabs Nintendo in the back and puts the series on every other system but Nintendo
>Series promptly bombs.
>Capcom gives the series back to Nintendo to save it again.
Repeat.

We saw it happen with Resident Evil. We'll see it happen with Monster Hunter.
>>
>>384993219
>>384993803
The salt tastes SO good. Please continue.
I can't believe the amount of retarded and naive things you just said. You have no idea how the world works or how games are developed. The fact that you're blaming Sony for MHW is hilarious.

PLEEEEEEEEASE never stop this. I want to laugh at you forever more
>>
>>384994996
>I am 12 and participating in my first console war xD
the post
>>
>>384994812
It's less Capcom/Nintendo and more "capcom makes a fucking stupid decision but recoups it with MH/SF/RE money and then makes another fucking stupid decision", except this time they've dumpstered SF, made the retarded decision with their main cow to milk, and already blew their RE load
>>
File: Average Nintendo Fan.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Average Nintendo Fan.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
ITT: SEETHING
>>
>>384995145
Don't make me post the pokebarneyfag/thedude/fatvitafanwearinganapron.jpg
>>
>>384995058
hmmm~~ yes. Don't stop. I'll be playing this game with friends thinking back to this moment, imagining all the butthurt people left behind.
>>
File: drone.jpg (47KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
drone.jpg
47KB, 400x275px
>>384995224
ABSOLUTELY BOILING
>>
File: Fuck Crapcom.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Crapcom.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>384995294
Me too, but I'll be pirating and playing it solo. For mp, I'm importing MHXX :)
>>
>>384995428
>xbox
>amiibos
lol
>>
MHW will be a good game for casual uncharted players who value impressive visuals above all else

So just the type of gamer Capcom is targeting. Hope it's worth losing most of your playerbase in Japan over.
>>
>>384995601
not an argument :)
>>
File: fixed.jpg (370KB, 2385x1350px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
370KB, 2385x1350px
>>384995428
>caring about MHXX in the first place
>much less bothering to import it and going through the trouble of translating moonrunes, especially in charm runs
>posting an old photo that isn't his, with an OBVIOUS "I'm super butthurt about MHW" filename
>Photo is originally from a glue eater (Xbone owner) and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>Buying and supporting Amiibos
Damn, your post is sad in so many different ways.
>>
>>384995625
Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to start an argument, I was just laughing at your mental retardation.
>>
>>384995694
>>caring about MHXX in the first place
Why wouldn't I?
>>much less bothering to import it and going through the trouble of translating moonrunes, especially in charm runs
Umm sweety, I already have MHXX on 3ds with the English patch.
>>posting an old photo that isn't his, with an OBVIOUS "I'm super butthurt about MHW" filename
>>Photo is originally from a glue eater (Xbone owner) and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>Buying and supporting Amiibos
not an argument.
>>
>>384995834
not an argument :)
>>
>>384995606
I haven't seen much of it since the announcement, is it very different from other MH games?
>>
>>384995931
When it was revealed? All the "longtime fans" and sonybros were excited because it was a "return to form" "realistic". Now that we've seen that it still has animeshit and borrows things from X/XX and Frontier, they are backtracking hard.
>>
>>384995931
Not too different but it's a bit casualized and westernized
>>
File: 1362591966076.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1362591966076.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>384994812
>SFV
>MFW SFV could have been a better game if Sony didn't fucking stick its nose in it.

I'am still fucking mad the game is STILL reeling from getting rushed out the door. it needed more fucking time.
>>
File: 6223526.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6223526.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
>>384996039
>casualizing Monster Hunter
>after IG/CB, mounting, and all that flashy shit in X/Generations already made it infinitely more accessible than previous games
>>
>>384995923
:^)
>>
>>384996308
;^)
>>
>>384996039
I honestly like the casualisations. I think MHFU was probably the pinnacle of the series but I think everything they've added has been a positive except swimming and IGs. Sure it makes the game easier but the game was always pretty easy save for some of the missions. It lets me do more cool shit too.

I don't know what you mean be westernized though.
>>
Will there really not be separate armors for gunner and blademaster? That's what puts me off the most in world so far. I guess capcom would be lazy and cut corners somewhere
>>
>gundam, most popular franchise in japan loses first week sales to fucking ARMS in japan
good luck MH
>>
File: waa.gif (93KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
waa.gif
93KB, 300x200px
>>384979536
YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR WEAPON WITH THE JOYSTICK IT'LL BE A BLAST
>>
>tfw non-gamer systems (PS4, Bone, Petition Compiler) get the "we want the westacuck audience" QTE filled "game"
>tfw Nintendo will get the real MH game and outsell the former 10 to 1
>>
>>384996452
Don't forget Splatoon :) With the amount of Switches that will be sold with Pokemon and Animal Crossing on it, Capcom will be foolish to not put a MH on the Switch. Don't worry bros, Capcom is a bit lost right now but they'll be back like the little greedy bitch that they are, if they don't die first, anyway.
>>
>>384994639
t. sonybro
>>
>>384995873
>Why wouldn't I?
I mean... I guess the absolute shittiest MonsterHunter game of all time is still an OK game at the end of the day. Mayhaps I was a bit too harsh here.

>Umm sweety, I already have MHXX on 3ds with the English patch.
Ouch. Thanks for reminding me that MonHun FINALLY got rid of the Nintendo curse. God bless my hands and eyes for not having to play on a 3DS anymore. I pity you. I don't know how much you must blindly hate MHW that you're still willing to play the worst MonHun game (XX) on a fucking 3DS over playing MHW on a comfy PC/PS4/Xbone.
Something's wrong with your brain. But thanks for the reminder that I won't need to touch my 3DS ever again. Feels liberating.

>not an argument.
It wasn't an argument. I was making fun of the autist who took that photo. He must me retarded if he owns a Xbone at ALL for ANY reason, but especially when he owns a gaming PC and a Xbone. Redundancy at its best.
>>
File: idort.png (240KB, 803x1225px) Image search: [Google]
idort.png
240KB, 803x1225px
>mfw idort and happy monster hunter is finally on a console again and is going back to the roots of hunting
finished MHX with 8 deviant sets finished and despite liking the action paced combat it made me realize just how little monster hunting is about hunting and is just an action game

nothing wrong with that, in fact I hope they continue MHX into its own action category for 3DS / Switch, but seeing as MHXX isn't coming to the West at all it seems like I'm just going to get hyped over MHW, which looks and feels like a massive step forward while going back to the roots

don't care two shits about console wars, but I've always hated how Nintendo does their hardware with 10x peripherals needed for the full experience
>>
>>384996621
>>Why wouldn't I?
>I mean... I guess the absolute shittiest MonsterHunter game of all time is still an OK game at the end of the day. Mayhaps I was a bit too harsh here.
Subjective opinion, not an argument ;)
>>Umm sweety, I already have MHXX on 3ds with the English patch.
>Ouch. Thanks for reminding me that MonHun FINALLY got rid of the Nintendo curse. God bless my hands and eyes for not having to play on a 3DS anymore. I pity you. I don't know how much you must blindly hate MHW that you're still willing to play the worst MonHun game (XX) on a fucking 3DS over playing MHW on a comfy PC/PS4/Xbone.
Oh don't worry, I'll be pirating World on PC, ensuring that $0 goes to Capcom ;)
>Something's wrong with your brain. But thanks for the reminder that I won't need to touch my 3DS ever again. Feels liberating.
>>not an argument.
>It wasn't an argument. I was making fun of the autist who took that photo. He must me retarded if he owns a Xbone at ALL for ANY reason, but especially when he owns a gaming PC and a Xbone. Redundancy at its best.
I guess you don't own a 4K tv or watch 4K blu-rays. You should try them, sweety ;)
>>
>>384996390
(^=
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>384996801
>>
>>384992837
Because "held hostage" is trying to stir up shit.
You can shit on 3DS however you want, but literally every fifth person in Japan owns it, there is a reason why they kept making games for 3DS.
>>
File: 469444121.jpg (130KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
469444121.jpg
130KB, 748x561px
>>384996831
>>
File: 24869525959_a31fb8d63b_z[1].jpg (27KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
24869525959_a31fb8d63b_z[1].jpg
27KB, 630x420px
>>384996979
>>
>>384996747
You know that arguments aren't just a bunch of facts on a sentence, right? It doesn't need to be factual, although both the western and japanese communities at large agree MHX/XX are some of the worst entries, if not THE worst, in the series. You can see that by lurking various imageboard/forums (japanese ones too) or seeing youtube ratings of MHX/XX videos compared to other MonHun games.

>ensuring that $0 goes to Capcom ;)
I'm repeating myself, but it's obvious you're completely butthurt with MHW. I'm fucking loving this. I'll remember your post number while having the time of my life with MHW online (and MonHun mainline for the next decade, which WILL follow MHW's mechanics as a baseline)

>I guess you don't own a 4K tv or watch 4K blu-rays. You should try them, sweety ;)
I use a 3K monitor, close enough to 4K I guess. And no I don't care about paying 20-25€ for a UHD bluray. It's pretty stupid to own a 4K HDR TV at this point since there's still no absolute standard for HDR yet and most devs/editors still don't know how to implement it well, also every 4K HDR TV under $800 has bad input lag, and I'm not willing to spend over $800 for mediocre input lag when my 1080p TV works perfectly fine and is fast.

I'll only invest into 4K+HDR by the time next gen comes out (2020 to 2022) when there's a single standard for HDR and 4K TVs get good input lag for under $400
>>
File: wake up dead.jpg (379KB, 2640x1544px) Image search: [Google]
wake up dead.jpg
379KB, 2640x1544px
>>384997075
>>
>>384997143
>I am a poorfag: the post
Also, you don't need to write a long wall of text, you're not on reddit, sweety. No one cares.And as always,
>not an argument :)
>>
>>384981396
FOR BEING FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>384996747
>They will get 0 dollars of 0 dollars I would have spent on the game
Gee what a lost, nice EA logic bub. Lemee guess you go in the "lost sales" category?

Genuinely curious about it, but why do you like X/XX so much?
>>
>>384997596
not an argument. I actually would have spent money on World if they were bringing XX over but I won't anymore ;)
>>
>>384997751
Not only have you had 0 reason to think it was going to be, but any fan of MH knows how Capcom is happy at giving us games on time. Which is why the hardcore fans just play the jap versions (which get translated, but can be played by anyone who is worth their salt without a translation) first then redo everything if they bring it to the US.

Again you said IF they were bringing XX over, which itself isn't a solid point of view given the fact presented.

Unless you show me a nice stack of 20s that total up to 60 bucks in a jar saying "for MHW if XX is localized" It's fair to say you cant rebut what I've said.

Though if you can, you can say it wasn't an argument. Till then I shall wait for the jar and cash ready and waiting in the next few min. Talk is cheap bb show me some proof you were ready and willing to be a customer.
>>
File: P7240640.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
P7240640.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>384998249
I don't keep cash on me.
>>
>>384973416
>Best one is on psp
>Lacked polish

Nu/v/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>384998631
Hahahaha
I love it when poorfags try to make themselves look rich like this

They're just so oblivious
>>
>>384998795
Not sure what else you want me to do. I literally don't have any cash or a a jar near me. Or is this how you backpedal when you get BTFO?
>>
I have both a PS4 and a 3DS, really wish it would stay on 3DS. For me, personally, when MH3U came out and eventually MH4U came out, I would always go over to my friend's house and jam out on some Monster Hunter, because he had really bad internet. Now I can't do that because it isn't on 3DS.

I mean sure, we could LAN, but he doesn't have a PS4
>>
File: 1500608124250.gif (75KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1500608124250.gif
75KB, 150x150px
>>384998631
>mfw just posted bank account and some text
>mfw no cash or predetermined jar
again you literally did nothing I asked

Either find the fucking jar with the cash and the label or you can fuck off with ur "not an argument" shit when you cant even hold up your end of the deal.

JAR.
CASH.
NOTE.

Either show you meant to purchase it or you're full of shit.

Best part is, I got to laugh my ass off over your autistic shitfit over MH.
>>
Is there any charge blade footage?
>>
>>384998841
See >>384999031
thats me nigga

Post what I asked or you are full of shit. You cant say you were meaning to purchase something when you have 0 fucking proof. I want that jar nigga pony up you got the skrill for it.
>>
>>384999031
I know you're shitposting because you got BTFO hard but since I would be buying World online from Amazon, I'd be using my bank account, not cash so your argument is invalid :)
I'm at work and I don't see any jars near me so you're out of luck. But next time, don't bite off more than you can chew, ok kiddo?
>>
>>384972831
Do we so soon forget how they haphazardly handled the Megaman Legends series? They went to pick it up and redo it and threw it off a goddamn cliff to never be remembered.
>>
>>384999212
>but since I would be buying World online from Amazon, I'd be using my bank account, not cash so your argument is invalid :)

thx again for the laughs but you have done nothing but prove yourself not only untrustworthy, but a shameless liar. You have had no intent to purchase MHW, and no there is no proof otherwise.

It's a shame you have to leave, was having a good time ruining your shit non arguments.
>>
>>384965692
I'm ready, and I hope they manage to deform my hand permanently with their retarded control layout this time.
>>
>>384999661
No, thank you for the laughs that made the work day go by a bit faster which earned me money that I WON'T be spending on World ;)
There were no arguments. Looks like you were just talking to yourself.
>>
>>384965692
> Let's talk about Monster Hunter's return home.

Stupid consolewar baiter.
>>
>>384995145
but what if people aren't happy with mhw and also aren't nintendo fans
>>
File: 1498581783997.png (183KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
1498581783997.png
183KB, 600x909px
2016 was a fantastic year of triggering nu-males and Ninteddlers, glad to see 2017 is continuing the trend.
>>
File: 1425683420865.jpg (164KB, 932x625px) Image search: [Google]
1425683420865.jpg
164KB, 932x625px
>>384999774
Lol thanks
was fun trying to make you prove something pointlessly retarded and you actually trying :)
>>
>>384979594
nope i have a pc and a ps4 because im not a consolewar fag.
actually about to sell my ps4 and games to get a switch because this console is awful.
honestly it is a shame that this isnt comng to the switch. playing monster hunter on the go is one of the things that was appealing to me
>>
>>384999990
I agree. Not only did Trump get elected and Pats won the Superbowl, Sonydarkies also clutched their pearls in horror as Switch wasn't a failure that that hoped it was.
>>385000026
>Get BTFO
hehe JUST pretending to be retarded!! JUST A PRANK BRO!!
lol
>>
>>384999990
but nu males voted for trump
>>
>For the past few years, Insect Glaive autism was confined to the 3DS
>Capcom is going to subject PS4, Xbone and PC players to an even larger amount of this

SOMEONE NUKE FRANCE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

Fucking Gunlance love and buffs when, Capcom
>>
>>384999990
>3DS gets another shitty MHX game
>Sony gets a shitty "Actiony" MH in the same vein of MHX

Literally no one wins except casuals and console war shitposters.
>>
>>385000281
je
>>
I'll wait for Portable Worldth
>>
>>385000420
suis
>>
>>384968916
>Started on PS2
>concerned with the state of Monhun
The only people who are "bitter" are the actual fanbase.
>>
File: 1466827867974.jpg (299KB, 506x543px) Image search: [Google]
1466827867974.jpg
299KB, 506x543px
>>385000152
>posts autistic shit
>doesn't prove anything
>STILL trying to defend himself

It just makes this ride 10x more enjoyable.
>>
>>385000751
Like I said, don't bite off more than you can chew
>anime image
Yep, you're mad ;)
>>
>>385000281
je suis monte

Pardon...
>>
>>385000917
>triggered by anime on an japanese rice growing forum
Nice try bubby its still cute
>>
>>384974272
>what the hell more could you want
85% of the Monster Hunter fanbase wants it on handheld, because they're Japanese and the Japanese don't play on consoles.
>>
>>385001293
I'm not triggered, it's just that when someone starts posting smug anime girls, it's a sign of them being mad because they have no arguments left.
Not an argument, kiddo
>>
>>384970028
>dumbing down
Yes, actually having some sort of feature that actually makes tracking feel somewhat like tracking is sooo dumbed down. Not having to waste 5 minutes watching harvesting animations is sooo dumbed down.
>>
>>385001635
>5 minutes
nice hyperboles
>>
>>385001475
So they'll skip MHW. Good riddance, true MH fans follow the game wherever it goes and not stoop to petty hardware loyalism. Remember when MH was fist on 3DS and Japan didn't buy it because it's not on Sony? They're the worst fans.
>>
>>384970028
>alienating many old fans in the process.

I don't know about others people but me, my brother and a friend are been playing MH since literally the first one (actually it was Portable but we also played MH on PS2) and we love pretty much everything seen in the gameplay. Also I been talking with some japanese guys who plays MH and they doesn't seem pissed off by World, in fact they said they like how the focus is hunting again rather than pure action shit (I think they didn't like X at all)

If anything, we're worry about content because the last time MH was released on homeconsole, it was barebones as fuck
>>
>>385001635
>actually having some sort of feature that actually makes tracking feel somewhat like tracking is sooo dumbed down
Yes, yes it is.
If the player can't go in unprepared anymore and it takes like 5 seconds to track the monster that's literally dumbing down the game.
>>
>>385001853
>I don't know about others people but me, my brother and a friend are been playing MH since literally the first one
Anyone else tired of seeing Sonygro say this?
>>
>>385001842
The 3DS hadn't even been out for a year when 3G released you fucking idiot. Its attach rate at the time was way higher than the later titles.
>>
>>385001853
learn english you third world monkey
>>
>>385001853
>Japanese didn't like X
>sold 4.1 m copies ww, majority in Japan
damn
>>
>>384969534
this. the new combat looks too fast and flashy, it seems they went the god eater route since they think the west will eat it up. I'm willing to bet it won't pay off.

other gripes I have: There is certainly not going to be many monsters, they have to redo models and knowing the mh team this will be like tri. The glow flies trivialize the tracking portion of the hunt. The monsters do barely any damage. Damage counters casualize hunting. Too easy to retreat and change weapons (you literally summon a pterodactyl whenever you want to carry you away punishment-free. Armor and weapons is less of a grind and there's a guaranteed drop system. Too much focus on environmental interaction. The zipline is OP and can be used to cheese past monster attacks and mount-spam. Potions have no effect delay and you can run and drink them. auto-regenerative health is cancer.

That's a lot of reasons for me to worried about capcom streamlining for the west. you can't tell me mt concerns aren't legitimate. On top of all this, Capcom will charge for dlc because of westerners being used to paid dlc.
>>
File: 1466469392230.png (2KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1466469392230.png
2KB, 320x288px
>>385001536
>Mad at facts
>Triggered by anime
>2017
when will he stop? the mad man!
>>
>>385001991
But sales drop in every installment since mh4...
>>
>>385002124
Double Cross reached like 1.7m in less than a month too didn't it? So nips certainly didn't hate X.

>>385002330
They've actually been in a consistent range of 4 mil since 4
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>384974272
I completely agree here. I ran up around 600+ hours on Unite. Unite was by far the most content-filled Monster Hunter to date. They've always followed the exact same mechanics, and people like that. People only ever look forward to another fresh release, but I agree that the fear of DLC trash monsters is gonna ruin the game if they go down that road. They need one as big as Unite again, simple enough with G-Rank added and unique monsters to G-Rank alone.

Also, bring back Akantor and Lao Shan Lung pls
>>
>>385002383

Monster Hunter
2004/3/11
PS2 - 288,559

Monster Hunter G
2005/1/20
PS2 - 237,393
Wii - 236,020

Monster Hunter Portable
2005/12/1
PSP - 1,122,604

Monster Hunter 2(Dos)
2006/2/16
PS2 - 692,228

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd
2007/2/22
PSP - 1,723,187

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
2008/3/27
PSP - 4,206,723

Monster Hunter 3(Tri)
2009/8/1
Wii - 1,077,273

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
2010/12/1
PSP - 4,801,854
PS3 - 441,375

Monster Hunter 3(Tri)G
2011/12/10
3DS - 1,924,664
WiiU - 221,586

Monster Hunter 4
2013/9/14
3DS - 3,556,119

Monster Hunter 4G
2014/10/11
3DS - 2,594,453

Monster Hunter Cross
2015/11/28
3DS - 2,816,712

Monster Hunter Double Cross
2017/3/18
3DS - 1,570,653

Monhan Nikki Poka Poka Airou Mura
2010/8/26
PSP - 583,536

Monhan Nikki Poka Poka Airou Mura G
2011/8/10
PSP - 245,210

Airou Puzzle
2012/7/19
PSP - 10,093

Monhan Nikki Poka Poka Airou Mura DX
2015/9/10
3DS - 112,317

Monster Hunter Stories
2016/10/08
3DS - 297,206

PSP - 11,854,368 (not including spinoffs, 4 games, staggered releases)
3DS - 12,462,601 (not including spinoffs, 5 games, back to back releases )
>>
>>384983426
His design is great, but his fight is terrible.
>>
>The reskinned dragons dogma

No
>>
>>385002453
You need to update your numbers.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
>>
>>385002583
Read the list again and the reply chain and think.
>>
>>385002687
Again, you need to update your numbers. Especially since you're picking and choosing worldwide and nip only. Not to mention some of them are just outright wrong.
>>
File: MH_data.gif (19KB, 786x735px) Image search: [Google]
MH_data.gif
19KB, 786x735px
>>385002936
Read the reply chain again. Numbers are correct.
>>
>>385003032
>Read the reply chain again.
Yes you're talking about nip numbers but the ones you've listed clearly uses both a mix of nip and worldwide.
And your XX one is missing about 200,000 units.

Either you make it nip or make it world wide, not both.
>>
>>385002231
>it seems they went the god eater route
that was X/XX if you had a brain and knew MH you could see the speed is literally the same as any other MH. If you are talking the air moves they look very well incorporated imo. The hammer flip seemed to have really good hit feedback.
>Trivializes tracking portion of the hunt
You mean actually makes it a thing? Did you ever actually track a fucking monster in mh before? No no you fucking didnt, you watch shadows fly over or look for puffs on the ground. You can find a monster incredibly fast if you have played more than of the games man. w/ or w/o paintballs this argument is shitty af senpai.
>Damage counters casualize hunting
Can be removed if your autism hurts. Will also have literally 0 effect on any hunters who already know what parts to hit you dingus. I like numbers so not an issue for me
>Armor and weapons is less of a grind
Man if you were ever a hunter this statement shows you are not for certain. I have never heard this being said as a negative from anyone who has played it for a long time. Not sure on what you mean by "Guaranteed drop system"
>Too much focus on environmental interaction
So far we see it can be ignored and you can just full face mash the monster
>The zipline is OP and can be used to cheese past monster attacks and mount-spam
mount spam was already a thing in 4u buddy. Zipline looks fun, but I agree it could be pretty broken.
>Potions have no effect delay and you can run and drink them. auto-regenerative health is cancer.
I dislike the potions, but the more gameplay I see the more it seems a non issue. Though this is something I need to see more on the mechanics behind the potions. because from what we have seen they can be interrupted and you don't gain past what you already have.
Health shit is casual af tho, hopefully this doesn't fuck with higher ranked hunts.
>>
File: PSP.jpg (246KB, 521x404px) Image search: [Google]
PSP.jpg
246KB, 521x404px
>>385003180
They're actual Japan only numbers which were reported every week by Famitsu.
>>
>>385003325
This image is.
>>385002453
This isn't.

Like I said, update your numbers.
>>
>>385003515
There's nothing to fix, they're correct according to Famitsu.
>>
>>385003664
>they're correct according to Famitsu.
They're clearly wrong according to Capcom
>>
>>385003858
Shipped vs actual sales. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>385003963
>Shipped vs actual sales.
You do realise the numbers on the capcom site are numbers sold and not shipped right?
The first sentence on the page even says
>sales of more than one million units is the generally accepted standard for a major hit.
>sales
It's also including downloaded units too.

Are you still going to try and argue this?
>>
File: 1498481499652.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1498481499652.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>Dragon's Dogma 2 died for this
>>
>>384965692
i think nintendo fags have the right to be mad , they still with no games for the switch.
Still , i think is a lot better if the abomination called MHXX is never coming.
MHW demo when?
>>
>>385004210
Capcom's numbers are shipment numbers. Weekly sales report by Famitsu and MediaCreate are what people prefer to use because they track actual sales. In Famitsu's case, they even track digital, code vouchers, and LEs. Which is why Famitsu numbers are always higher than MediaCreate's. To be consistent, all the numbers were taken from Famitsu.
>>
File: 1499553010751.png (264KB, 471x629px) Image search: [Google]
1499553010751.png
264KB, 471x629px
>>385003963
>Shipped vs actual sales.
>being this retarded
>>
>>384967242
fpbp
>>
>>385004438
>Capcom's numbers are shipment numbers.
You do realise that it outright states that they are sales right? At this point you're just denying a clear fact.
>>
>>385001858
>go in unprepared
>game literally tells you what you're hunting
Okay buttblasted nintenbro
>>
>>385004717
Have you even played a Monster Hunter game?
>>
>>385002489
Monster Hunter existed a LONG time before Dragon's Dogma.
>>
File: Image 296.jpg (555KB, 690x792px) Image search: [Google]
Image 296.jpg
555KB, 690x792px
>>385004656
Now you sound like XV-kun. Good times.
>>
>>385004832
I've been playing them since the first. Have you?
>>
File: 1462993123643.png (86KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
1462993123643.png
86KB, 233x272px
>>385004920
>anon gives you the real sales numbers
>you pull up a defunct interview in desperation
I was right, you are retarded.
>>
>DmC
>LP3
>DR4
>SF5
>Megaman is dead

I'm not hyped for MHW, but I don't hate the changes that much. I mean maybe the core gameplay is still there in MHW, but seeing Capcom's latest bullshit really makes me worried for the game and the future of the series.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.