[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the $30 /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Is it worth the $30 /v/?
>>
if youre willing to play by yourself when the next inevitable streamer game comes out sure
>>
File: no.png (41KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
41KB, 297x200px
>>
streamer games are cancer
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
I think it is. I've enjoyed it a lot even playing solo
>>
File: 1408910396759.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1408910396759.gif
2MB, 420x428px
its a f-flavor of the m-month, so no
>>
>>384965170
had a lot of fun playing it, you can be a complete rat and just hide from other players and have a good chance of winning

or fight people

i spent about 30 minutes in a game under water only coming up for air every 45 seconds and made it into 2nd place
>>
File: Capture.png (366KB, 662x646px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
366KB, 662x646px
>>384965894
>flavor of the month
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>384965170
If you have to ask you are stupid enough to be the target audience. Enjoy your streamer-bait trash.
>>
I didn't care for it.
>>
my head hurts from this game due to squinting trying to spot players in the distance
the amount of grass, bushes, branches, leaves, butterflies and birds is just retarded
every little pixel looks like a bobbing head
also you'll die a lot, some people will just loot whatever they can get and sit in a house waiting until the last possible second before they move to the next circle
after the immersion and excitement wears off the game just becomes annoying, not even winning feels that good unless you killed like 10 players
>>
>>384965170

I try to only play this occasionally with 3 of my mates. Third person cam is fucking retarded in a survival game like this.
Just be prepared to die entering most buildings as the third person peek will let them see you without you possibly knowing that.
>>
Let me save u the trouble.

ITT:
>retards that complain about the price despite it being early access and new contents being added in constantly
>retards that complain about the game being campfest to win even though it's still able to win being aggressive if you just gitgud. i even had a 9 kills win before being damn aggressive
>retards that complain about 3rd person camera when the same advantages is available for everyone, it's not an actual advantages.
>retards that just wanna shitpost despite haven't played the game at all
>retards that watch some twitch streamer play like a retard and decides that the game is retarded
>poorfag
>retards that claimed sniper is OP and hurrrrr durrr while in a real life situation, sniping is definitely more advantageous
>retards that complain about the game running like shit because it's not optimized but it's never realistic to do optimization during early access
>retards that claim it's yet another open world survival crafting etc shit despite the game NOT being that genre. Hell, there's not even crafting in the game
>retards that only wanted to shit on the game because it's cool to hate on everything popular
>retards that claim it's streametbait shit despite it having 100~300k players, which is alot more than /v/'s beloved cult's favorite - TF2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.