[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hellblade is coming out in like 2 weeks, why is no one talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: HB_Poster_March_2016_Final.jpg (1MB, 2599x3627px) Image search: [Google]
HB_Poster_March_2016_Final.jpg
1MB, 2599x3627px
hellblade is coming out in like 2 weeks, why is no one talking about it?
>>
>>384964379
dafuq is hellblade
>>
no physical release, hardly any hype or marketing for the game
>>
It's made by Ninja Theory. It's possible that it will be worth something, but their track record is pretty terrible.
>>
>>384964379
I checked out when they started focusing on the psychological conflict of the MC instead of the sword combat.
I don't hate the premise but the gameplay needs to be front and center before I give a fuck about your characters struggles or whatever.
>>
File: Hellblade.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hellblade.png
2MB, 1600x900px
its like $30 but supposedly half the length of a normal triple a game, I think it looks decent though. Just hope its not one of those press X to finish game ones
>>
>>384964379
>trusting Ninja Theory to make a good game
It's a miracle they're still in business. It makes no sense how companies like Ninja Theory and Quantic Dream are still around when their track record is awful. I find it hard to believe that their games managed to sell that well.
>>
>>384965097
>Just hope its not one of those press X to finish game ones
That's exactly what it's going to be like. Tameem did a video interview where he explained that it's basically going to be hallway after hallway with some simple puzzles acting as roadblocks and occasionally you fight something. That's the whole game. Unless the story is fucking stellar, which it won't be, this is going to be shit.

Also, I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to look up that interview.
>>
ninja theory just makes passable games, they're fine and sometimes have potential but are just held back by dumb design choices
>>
File: 1475535d000474.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475535d000474.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
This is basically nothing more than advertisement for the unreal engine and its capabilities. Might explain a lot, in fact.
>>
Is that some WE WUZ VIKANGZ shit
>>
did they change her face?
she looks generic now
>>
>>384965124
Heres the thing though. Both these companies have great devs. The problem is the people leading the companies.
>>
>>384965667
Nah its a celtic game
>>
>>384965052
This. I watched the two PS store trailers and they showed me almost no gameplay. Fuck that.
>>
>>384964379
It's a Ninja Theory game, that alone is cause to not give a fuck.

Let me put it this way. Fucking COMPILE HEART is better than Ninja Theory
>>
What is there to say? There's no demo and it isn't out yet, do you want to discuss the things they've cherry picked for us to see? It's a AAA title, I'm not stupid enough to get excited before it's out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.