[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Anyone knows what happened with this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 137971364872.png (292KB, 530x317px) Image search: [Google]
137971364872.png
292KB, 530x317px
Anyone knows what happened with this game?
>>
>>384964187
As a KS supporter, there's still regular updates so they're still working on it. I wouldn't worry yet.
>>
>>384964506
What is the ETA? If there's one, I thought it was supposed to release in 2016.
Should I become a KS supporter? Is it worth it? I really liked the first one.
>>
>>384964187
someone help me. i donated extra to playtest the game but when i download it it's less complete than the public beta.

was i rused?
>>
>>384966724
so am i doing something wrong, or was i just too late to catch the test version to give some modest constructive feedback?
>>
>>384965621
No ETA mentioned.
The only thing you'll get is constant (every 2 weeks or so) updates, which are actually kinda interesting.

Maybe I'm just being soft because I also backed Barkley 2 and that hasn't had jack shit for updates.
>>
>>384967231
okay but i've been keeping up with the official releases, but they've been barebones, with less than the public beta. why am i getting cucked by my favorite game? how can I properly beta test this?
>>
>>384968223
I havent been able to (I may have pledged too low, I was at the lowest "get the game' tier). So, I couldn't say.
>>
I've heard of this and saw that there is a paid and freeware version. Which is better?
>>
>>384967231
I honestly don't think barkley 2 will be out this decade
>>
>>384969295
They're entirely different games. The remake is better, though.
>>
>>384964187
The lead developer is paralyzed and had to get surgery from overwork. This was announced last week. Otherwise there are weekly updates but it's concerning that it doesn't update this week.
>>
>>384969295
The remake has slightly worse music and plenty of its updated bosses are way too fluid and tough for the old Castlevania-like movement of your own character.
But the remake is still fantastic. The original is still respectable with its homage to MSX.
>>
>>384964187
there's nothing until the release. i am a backer, there is NOTHING that you can't see on the beta backer veresion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.