[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /lit/ vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Metalgear2boxart.jpg (28KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Metalgear2boxart.jpg
28KB, 250x354px
What are some /lit/ vidya?
>>
Ihatovo Monogatari
Gadget: Past as Future
The Book of Watermarks
Cosmology of Kyoto
Photophobia
Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason
Pathologic
Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong-Nou
Dark Seed
Faust / Seven Games of the Soul
The Dark Eye
>>
>>384962428
My friend is always talking about how he reads dozens of "novels" in oblivion and that they're so well written. He's so proud of it.

I don't know whether to believe him since I've never played the games
>>
Planescape: torment
>>
>>384963892
the "novels" are a few "pages" long
Morrowind's were actually good tho top mythology
>>
>>384964059
Please delete this, Planescape is pure garbage. Read a fucking pulp magazine, you'd get better content and writing
>>
>>384964169
That's what I figured. He's always going on about reading them. "As a kid I read every novel in the game, I don't even know how many there are but I know I read everyone"

He just played morrowind recently through guides and yea he's really into it. Mentions how he reads some of the novels but that he can't read them all but is satisfied since he read them all in oblivion. He's a neet
>>
File: 1488851259251.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488851259251.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>384964238
What can change the nature of a shitposter?
>>
>>384962428
that's anime tier writing though, could've told the same story with way less words.
>>
>>384964526
Honestly, the ending sequence with the AI makes up for MGS2's anime-tier writing, setting and atmosphere
>>
DOUBLE ENTRENDE NIGGERS
>>
Legacy of Kain
>>
>>384964349
>playing Morrowind with guides
I want you to kill that autist
>>
>>384963708
Photophobia doesn't turn up anything.
>>
>>384962428
Terribly written tone-deaf anime garbage with a laughably obsolete point
>>
>>384966029
> a laughably obsolete point
You're aware this is a 2001 game, right?
>>
>>384966029
It's more relevant than ever before, are you baiting?
>>
Neuromancer
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
>>
Mother 3
>>
>>384967589
>>384967669
>take care of the memes jack
>>
What's the Finnegans Wake of video games?
>>
>>384966029
>laughably obsolete point
>Meme's dictating what opinions to hold

By virtue of being on this site, you're validating it's point.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.