[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logitech G403

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Would /v/ recommend this mouse? I'll mostly be playing fast-paced competitive shooters like Quake.
>>
Just get the g502
>>
>>384958593
I have one, and it's really fucking neato.
>>
>>384958663
I've read that it's too heavy, even without the weights.
>>
yeah, i own the wireless version. very good mouse i'd say. make sure you turn off the leds and it'll last for ~40 hours.
>>
>>384958663
g502 feels shit to hold if you have big hands
>>
>>384958593
If you're playing competitive shooters, get this or something smaller. Large mice like the G502 are not good at all, even if you have relatively big hands like me.
>>
>>384959218
how much bigger is it than a deathadder
i want one and thats what im using right now and its really comfy
>>
>>384958663
>>384959218
It's such a shame that the G502 feels awkward af and looks like a gamertoy because the sensor is amazing
>>
>>384958593

Zowie FK or bust.
>>
>>384958593
as someone that plays arena shooters and cs i recommend this mouse if you were a fan of the g303 this is an all around better version of it
>>
>>384963145
why? this thread should be over, get the g403 and be done with it.
>>
File: icon_by_puppeteerlee-d9a3y9c.jpg (352KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
icon_by_puppeteerlee-d9a3y9c.jpg
352KB, 707x1000px
>>384958593
My friend recommended it to me but the mid hump feels kind of awkward. Sensor and buttons seem alright though
>>
Get the G Pro
>>
>>384960547
I like the DPI switches. I did wish it had a different look.

So far, it's probably one of my favorite mice.
>>
File: razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg (1MB, 3202x1664px) Image search: [Google]
razer on suicide watch megacut.jpg
1MB, 3202x1664px
Zowie & Razer & Steelseries
- Chinese Huano switches rated generously by the manufacturer at 10 million actuations, with a very heavy actuation force
- PMW3310 (zowie) and PMW3360 sensor (razer, steelseries). 2 and 1 generation old sensors, respectively. Inferior sensors. But cheap! Have bad input delay, bad high speed tracking performance, and smoothing. See chart.

Logitech
- Japanese Omron switches tested to be good for 50 million actuations with an actuation force over 2x lighter than Huanos
- PMW3366 sensor developed in concert with Logitech and Pixart engineers to be ideal for 3D video games. Has zero smoothing, has no 'native DPI'. Has best-in-class high speed performance and input delay (8ms better than Deathadder Elite). See chart.

Logitech mouse bodies:
g502 is 117 grams, medium size, right handed, 7 buttons, unlockable free-scrolling scrollwheel
g403 is 87 grams, large, right handed. 2 buttons + DPI switch.
g pro is 83 grams, small, ambidextrous. 2 buttons + DPI switch. Lightest weight mouse.
Logitech also has a new line of wireless-recharging wireless mice, they will be heavier than wired counterparts and have 5.5ms higher input delay though.

Remember: before you buy, be informed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>384958593

No..

Get a Steelseries Rival 300

Best $40 you can spend on a mouse.

Buy several of them to keep them on hand as they go bad over the many years you will have them.

They are indeed one of the most comfortable and reliable of mice that I have purchased.

Stay away from most Logitech and ALL Razer... both are over rated, over priced junk that will break quickly.
>>
>>384964901
Enjoy your bargain bin Chinese switches and 14-year-old sensor, retardo.

Fun trivia! Omrons last so long that if you play an FPS game for twelve hours each day, you will on average have to replace your switches every six years. The switches cost less than two dollars, by the way!
>>
>>384964132
I seem to be the only one who likes a heavy actuation force. I always have accidental clicks on Logitech mice.
>>
>>384965213

Silly shill... logitech and razer are known to be poor quality buggy trash with flashy designs.

The last razer I owned actually fell apart... that was a 60 dollar fuckin mouse that broke apart like a 10 dollar ebay no brand.

Logitech just makes shit tons of flashy things but their overall quality is piss poor. I had to hack out a keyboard straight from the box because the spacebar wasn't registering and this was common problem among thousands of people who had this same keyboard.

Glad I got it on sale.
>>
File: 60f17.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
60f17.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>384965750
>flashy designs,, breaks a lot

G403 and G Pro both look like office mice. My G pro has lasted two years of being used ten hours a day and rammed into my keyboard when I try to flick off the mousepad.
>>
File: Akko.gif (190KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Akko.gif
190KB, 360x360px
>>384958723
Nah the G502 feels great
>>
Yes. I've had one for a month now and I love it. Best mouse I've ever had by far.
>>
>>384965942

The G403 doesn't look bad at all... I just wouldn't pay $60 for a mouse like that when the steel series is $40 and comfortable.
>>
>>384958593
It works for me, it fits my hand well, I use it on a reasonably high dpi and low sensitivity, adjusted to it pretty quickly
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.