[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Videogame Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: easy allies podcast.png (17KB, 540x133px) Image search: [Google]
easy allies podcast.png
17KB, 540x133px
Any vidya podcast recommendations?

Right now only listening to the Easy Allies podcast but it aint enough

The other podcasts I listened to devolved into liberal shitfests who cant take sjw politics out of fucking videogames.
>>
Would say Retronauts, although some of the episodes (and hosts) are dry as fuck.

Jeremy Parish, get off your "videogame historian" throne and get a sense of humor for god's sake
>>
>>384956675
Seems like a cool dude
>>
No, fuck off
>>
>>384956493
Super best friendcast
Just look at the podcast titles and you'll see what you get into
>>
Sounds like all videogame podcast are hosted by manchildren
>>
>>384957285
those are the guys who make like 3 hour podcasts right?

sweet that really helps with my commute to work
>>
File: DCkfXIbUQAAVDsS.jpg (101KB, 713x486px) Image search: [Google]
DCkfXIbUQAAVDsS.jpg
101KB, 713x486px
OP here, as a reference, here is why I stopped listening to the other podcasts and im looking for recomendations

(The name of the podcast was Laser Time)
>>
>>384957960
I don't see the reason for why you stopped listening.
>>
>>384957960
I still listen to them but im getting board. I like 5 by 5 DLC, old idle thumbs, and gameinformer and jim sterlings podquisition; but fuck laura she should leave the podcast. Also cooptional isnt all that bad. If you interviews for developers. Tone control, designer notes, the sausage factory.

Side note im just starting to check out kinda funny games cast and coffee with butterscotch.
>>
>>384958432
They actually spew a fair bit of political crap sometimes. And they can be pretty rude and full of them selves. They seem to think making a podcast about simpsons and cartoons and games some how makes them important.
>>
>>384956493
mega64 podcast the #1 gaming podcast on the internet
bonezone the most experimental podcast on the internet
hello from the magic tavern
>>
I don't got any vidya podcast recommendations but I can't shill my boys OSW Review enough, so them. Probably helps if you like wrestling.
>>
>>384958316
Imagine listening to a conversation about zelda, discussing how fucked up hyrule looks after ganon attacked, followed by

"not unlike trump amirite?"

Then followed by a discussion about planet of the apes with coments like

"that ape is a better leader than trump amirite?"

I dont know if its sadder if I think that they cant leave their sjw politics out of every discussion because of their fragile egos, or because they honestly think they are funny
>>
>>384957317
they are all hosted by manchildren with taste that is pedestrian at best
you've gotta have brain damage if you listen to any of these retards let alone come to 4chan and regurgitate their opinions like it's the fucking gospel
>>
>>384959015
what do you mean by experimental?

>>384958849
thanks mate, will check some of those out

>>384959010
exactly. Mostly goes for Chris, Dave, Bob and especially Henry

Mikel and Brett seem like the only chill dudes probably because they weren't complete idiots who left their jobs and burned bridges to survive on patreon money
>>
>>384959347

There's literally nothing that turns me off a discussion harder than someone just making political/social jokes outta nowhere. It never feels sincere, it always comes across as someone just using the fact that they're joking as an excuse to whinge on about their opinions on pride parades or healthcare or something. If I wanted to discuss that shit I'd discuss that shit.
>>
File: 1499359522764.jpg (15KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499359522764.jpg
15KB, 168x200px
I've been so bored of everything easy allies has been doing for the past couple months now.
They need to step up their game.
>>
>>384959857

I mostly just watch kyle streams and group streams, and use the podcast/TTE as white noise while browsing /v/. Honestly watching Kyle play pokepark 2 or some dumb bullshit like tail of the sun makes it worth that five bucks a month for me.
>>
>>384959857
they are becoming a bit bland, and I dont know if its because of their "always possitive" shtick they locked themselves into or what
>>
Speaking of Easy Allies

Frame Trap is the best thing they produce, besides the Betting Specials
>>
>>384959857

I pretty much watch only for Kyle and their regularly produced stuff. I've gotta listen to SOMETHING at work, and I'll consume anything new they've thrown at as white noise at the very least as long as it isn't Damiani or Ian.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.