[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2 rage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I'll constantly be the only one in my team trying to actually kill the other team, while everyone else will just move around shooting at the fucking floor like fucking idiots with their shit aim. People need to learn how to play the damn game.
>>
>>384953628
Turf war has invisible mmr so if you keep beating on these idiots you'll eventually move up to real players.

But to keep on topic fucking I want to use the charger and splatling but they don't have a special because stingray is unusable ree etc.
>>
When will the game restock on Amazon?
>>
>>384955076
Haven't played the game yet. Is Stingray that bad? Or do you just need an echolocator combo to be effective?
>>
>>384956321
It's bad cause of how slow and weak it is.
>>
>>384956321
It's slow to aim, doesn't cover any ink, and does no damage.

It is objectively the worst special in the game and renders weapon loadouts that have it useless.
>>
>>384956321
It has an echolocator built in. There is no echo locator anymore. Despite knowing where everyone is, it's shockingly bad.
>>
File: splat.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
splat.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
You guys told me it was a shitty kids game holy shit this is so fucking fun.

Splatoon 2 thread Ketchup < Mayo edition
>>
File: 127095609349.jpg (21KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
127095609349.jpg
21KB, 450x299px
>>384953628

Turf War is about covering the ground.
>>
Is the umbrella weapon in the multiplayer? I got it in the single-player story and was just kinda surprised since I never saw or heard about the weapon before. Also I just started playing online games, just lvl 4 atm, and I lose constantly to people with aeorosprays and it's kinda frustrating.
>>
>>384959972
Woosh.
>>
>>384959994
To be released in the future for online
>>
File: 1477091443029.gif (969KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477091443029.gif
969KB, 225x225px
A- and above is literally hell. I havent been this helpless in a game in a long fucking time what the fuck
>>
Is... is the game getting harder? Salmon Run is so fucking difficult now.
>>
>>384961247

It does get harder as you rank up and today's weapons make it a nightmare if you get some retard with the Roller or Octobrush who isn't clearing a path for everyone.
>>
>>384961386
I think it is the stupid roller and octobrush that makes people die quicker/makes the game 10x harder. If you don't get some sort of gun, you're screwed.
>>
>>384959868

Why is that roller clipping the ground?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.