[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! Looking for the name of a game!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dasdad.png (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
dasdad.png
6KB, 225x224px
Hey guys! So, today I remembered a game I used to play as a kid. It was a PS1 game and you could hatch these eggs into monsters so you could take care of them and fight with the later on. I remember there was an octopus monster with and single eye and a top hat and a cute chicken, but not much more because unfortunately the game was in Japanese and it took 10-year-old me a few weeks to get used to the controls.
Anyway, you could put these creatures to jump rope, feed them, make them sleep. And there was the "battle mode" in which you could put them to fight against other creatures in a Yu-Gi-Oh-like board.

Thank you!!!
>>
>>384950157
Monster Rancher?
>>
>>384950337
Nope! Already looked into it :(
It was very cute, the monsters too. And the monsters grew in a small habitat (deserted, snow-y...)
>>
Eternal eyes
>>
>>384952340
Not Eternal Eyes, but the game I'm looking for looks a lot like it. It's much brighter, though, and the monsters didn't move from the habitat. They just walked around the area they had, it wasn't an exploring game.
>>
>>384950157
this should help
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artificial_pet_games
>>
>>384953207
Thanks! I'll look into it.
>>
bump!
(searching in the wiki meanwhile...)
>>
>>384953207
Couldn't find it :(
>>
Spore?
>>
FOUND IT! YU-GI-OH MONSTER CAPSULE.

So in the end it WAS Yu-Gi-Oh. Thanks everyone!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.