[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to Castle Clinton >lose interest help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: deus-ex-2000[1].jpg (54KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-2000[1].jpg
54KB, 636x358px
>get to Castle Clinton
>lose interest
help
>>
>>384948481
literally takes two minutes if you know the right way in
>>
>>384948481
what's the way in that doesn't result in the AI killing everyone and blaming you for it?
>>
Really? That's one of my favorite parts of the game. The music is god tier
>>
File: 1474019589167.jpg (38KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
1474019589167.jpg
38KB, 860x860px
>>
Stop playing and play later if you get the urge.

There's no reason to force yourself to like something. Just stay out of Deus Ex threads.
>>
Oh boy, it's reinstallation time!
>>
what a shame *smacks lips*
>>
>>384950878
Kill them faster.
>>
>>384948481
it's fucking optional
>but muh autism! I need to be a completionist on first playthrough!
don't fucking cry then
>>
>>384948481
Just go to the subway and blow up the hostages.
>>
Of the classic trio DE/Thief/SS2 Deus Ex aged the worst. This game plays and looks like literal dogshit now.
>>
>>384953238
>aged
>>
>>384950878
behind the vending machine at the very start of the level
>>
>>384953238
It plays fine dude.
>>
>>384948481
Game doesn't really get good until Hong Kong
>>
>>384953397
that's what I always end up doing because it's easy as fuck
but whenever I get back to unatco, everyone says I slaughtered castle clinton. Carter never likes me after that
>>
>>384948481
Go check out the lab anon :)
>>
>>384950878
Go in first and knock them out with darts.

Alternatively, use microfib muscles and drop a crate directly on top of the doors, then close the doors, so neither side can see each-other.

Alter-alternatively, juke Anna at the start then get savage on the two UNATCOs at the front door, piss Anna off before she can aggro on the NSF, then lead her away somewhere.
>>
>>384953626
just totally avoid the castle courtyard area altogether, it's just a shitty flag that goes off
>>
File: 5w5xxdw.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5w5xxdw.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
I just reached the castle in RE4 and I'm losing interest as well.

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>384948481
>get to castle clinton
>realize there's a starving kid locked up in the kiosk surrounded by all the terrorists.
>realize the keycode to get into the secret under ground lair is "666"
>realize carter gets mad at you when you kill everyone in castle clinton

fucking pedophiles can all die leave carter to fucking die in UNATCO
>>
>>384954145
Oh wow look at this bigot it's 2001 already all love is valuable geez keep your ageism to yourself
>>
>>384953873
The Castle is the best chapter though, my dude
>>
Door code is 666

This is one of the few areas of the game that is designed like dogshit and castle Clinton is sorta infamous
>>
>>384953238
Then install the GMDX Mod, faggot.
>>
>>384948481

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGtiCRc_nQ
>>
>>384953238
>Deus Ex looks like dogshit

Please go back to Uncharted, numale. God forbid the protagonist isn't Chad McLumberjack killing Big Baddie McEvil in a mocap session.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.