[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey! (Fuck You)Pikmin: Logs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: you dolt.jpg (30KB, 165x237px) Image search: [Google]
you dolt.jpg
30KB, 165x237px
I can't believe I missed this for 3 whole days, but there's FINALLY a video with all the logs IN ENGLISH!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S80Ft8tvZXE

About time, too. The logs were the only thing I was interested in in this game.

Also, I must stress once again, for the third time, that all the new enemies are pretty shit in comparison to the old ones. Not like I'm surprised by that.
>>
>>384947898
Oh I forgot to mention:
People are gonna ask about this, so I might as well explain:
Wogpoles and Wollywogs are called Wolpoles and Wollyhops in this version because apparently "wog" is a racial slang in Austrailian English and British English. The more you know. It's like that in other Pikmin games,
too.
>>
>that shooting spiner description
i can't believe even fucking Nintendo has this shit in their games
>>
>>384949176
well to be fair there are quite a few animals that can change their gender

although they have actual purpose to do so
>>
ok this is the last time I'll talk but what the everloving fuck is up with the Fireflap Bulborb?

It's a Breadbug called a Bulborb that's an evolved Fiery Dwarf Bulblax that can fly and looks nothing like a grub-dog? What even is this? This game is garbage and it stinks and I hate it
>>
>>384947898
I've been waiting for this, thanks op
>>
>>384950632
you are welcome
>>
>>384947898
>I was startled to learn that all members of this species are born male, but some metamorphose into females as they grow older.
>On second thought, it's a little embarrassing I was so surprised. The universe is a big place with all kinds of possibilities I never considered. Who am I to say this one or that one is weird?
>>
Does this take place before pikmin 3?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.