[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any video games where the characters don't make sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1500848256570.jpg (113KB, 728x651px) Image search: [Google]
1500848256570.jpg
113KB, 728x651px
Are there any video games where the characters don't make sense?
>>
>>384946976
Why do you think EVA doesn't make sense? Because it's realistic compared to most mecha?
>>
>>384948754
>realistic
In Japan maybe, where every male is more feminine than the fucking Virgin Mary.
>>
File: congratulations.gif (169KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
169KB, 390x290px
>>384946976
>normalfags don't understand characters with mental issues
Color me surprised.
>>
>"we order them in bulk"
everytime
>>
>>384948754
>mecha
here they come
>>
>>384946976
>only watched the first episode

It's complicated, and I really don't feel like trying to explain the mentality of a traumatized teen who was abandoned by his father after witnessing his mother "die".
>>
>>384946976
witcher
>geralt haet politic
>he constantly says as we follow him through all the political history of fictionland
fair enough if he does, but stop pretending you try not to be involved, when you constantly and continually are
>>
>>384946976
>mother uses you as a tool in her plan
>mother makes you see her getting tangged to ensure her plan works
>father always hatted you since you were born because he was jealous of all the attention from your mother that you got
>once mother dies father ships you out to some pedo teacher
>only thing you are good at is playing a instrument you dont even like or care
>father suddenly calls you to see him in almost half a decade
>he doesnt give a shit about you and all he wants is to use you to pilot a giant robots against mind raping aliens
>If you fail all of humanity is doomed
>father forces you to ride the robot by guilty tripping you when showing a girl who cant even stand up to you

any one that expect a normal 14 year old to be cool and ride the robot is an idiot, any one that expects a 14 year old with the huge mental baggage shinji has to just get int the robot is an even bigger idiot

further on
>Misato has no fucking idea on how to deal with men besides riding their dick so she has no idea on what to do when Shinji wont get into the robot
>Asuka is also really fucking mental
>Rei is so broken inside from dying 2 times already
>>
>>384946976
every "serious" game.
>>
>>384949537
He's kinda forced into it to achieve his goals, such as in the third one when he needs to find Ciri, he has to deal with the Emperor of Nilfgaard and so on
>>
File: 1491096794906.jpg (11KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1491096794906.jpg
11KB, 200x267px
What is the best mecha series and why is it Attack on Titan
>>
>>384950212
I know, but then ditch the pretense of being neutral. He isn't neutral, he's just a demi-god that facerolls whatever faction is in the way of where he's currently going, then the other faction on the way back. If there weren't red targets around the baddies or they didn't run screaming at me on sight, I'd honestly not know who to fight in these games
>>
>>384949801
Anon come on you are too smart to fall for obvious Escapist bait.
>>
>>384946976
Shinji gets a lot of shit, but honestly he's a really well written character. He goes through a lot of really dark shit and comes out pretty okay in the end. The "Shinji is such a wimp!" thing is pretty old.
>>
File: 1500887563245.jpg (60KB, 486x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500887563245.jpg
60KB, 486x541px
>>384948754
>>384949475
>realistic
>complicated
everytime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.