[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so cool, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: godot-catch.gif (25KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
godot-catch.gif
25KB, 256x192px
Why is he so cool, /v/?
>>
the jazz
>>
>>384945979

Because when you can't see his eyes you can't see his awkwardness or hesitation
>>
>>384945979
because he's earned it
>>
File: 3461346245.gif (265KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
3461346245.gif
265KB, 256x192px
It's the laser mask
>>
he's a coffee daddy
>>
File: 1500499011745.png (100KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
1500499011745.png
100KB, 366x366px
he's so cool he didn't come back in AA6 like everyone else did
>>
>>384945979
good outfit, smooth jazz, funny personality and kakoii anime glasses and hair
>>
>>384945979
>lost every case of his prosecutor career
>cool
Even the old tutorial prosecutor must have won some cases lmao
>>
>>384949261
he lost every case because unlike winston his prosecution career stared against phoenix and he only had like 4 cases.
>>
>>384948112
He is fucking dead you mongoloid
Apollo should die too
And Athena
And the weeb prosecutor
The time skip was the biggest betrayal in videogames but nobody talks about it
>>
>>384945979
He's earned his broken brilliance the same way Wright earned his super bluff. You immediately know he's out to get you. He puts Franzy down by lavishing in his inexperience, showing his inherent dominance and strong ego. He's not a stuck up cunt like all the previous prosecutors, he's just a really persistent guy. Out of all the prosecutors, he's the closest to being Wright's double, closer than Edgey ever came to be. He's this down-to-earth, no-fucks-given, quip-spouting, furious man on a mission. And his mission is to fuck you up.
>>
>>384946031
but even before he put on the mask he never showed signs of worry or stress.
>>
>>384949376
proof?
>>
>>384945979
Godot is essentially what Wright is supposed to become after the three-year trial period. Fuck Bum Phoenix.
>>384949819
Don't make me meme on you, brother
>>
Tell me about Godot
W-
>>
>good design
>good music
>coffee
>hispanic

What's not to like?
>>
did we really need three godot threads up at once
>>
>>384950723
yes
>>
>>384949887
He was found guilty
>>
>>384951319
that doesn't mean instant death, he was protecting maya so that means his sentence would surely be reduced, its perfectly logical he could have gotten out in AA6 on parole
>>
>>384948112
>AAI2
>Case 2
>Makes mention of a 'special prisoner'
>Frank Sawhit in jail, DeKiller in previous case. Clearly big on callbacks
>'special prisoner'
>OH FUCK IT'S GOING TO BE GODOT OR MANFRED
>It's some literally who new character that kind of sucks all things considered.
I got vindicated a little in the next case but I'm still mad
>>
>>384945979
Half A presses
>>
>>384952509
>>OH FUCK IT'S GOING TO BE GODOT OR MANFRED
I could understand Godot, but Manfred? Dude probably committed suicide all things considered. EVERYTHING he worked for came crashing down on him at once, his family probably hates him (his own daughter didn't even care about him), and being in a striped prison outfit would hurt his pride more than anything. Even not counting that, there's a good chance one of his inmates would have murdered Manny for throwing him into prison.
>>
>>384952509
I think Takumi might have vetoed some characters from ever showing up again due to being afraid they'd fuck'em up. Considering what happened to Phoenix literally seconds after Takumi fucked off to write Ghost Trick, it might have been a wise decision.
Investigations 2 was one of the smartest entries in the series. Where did all this talent go and why are both DD and SoJ such disappointments?
>>
>>384953321
SoJ was okay.
>>
>>384953569
It really, really wasn't. It was barely passable and shat on Apollo and Athena hard-fucking-core.
AA games after 3 should have been moved more to the future with 30+ Matured Wright being a side character attorney god, who is a witness/defendant in the penultimate 4th case because reasons, fucks with your defence line during the court parts because he's cocky as hell, and just acknowledges the new protag is pretty gud by the end of the case. They've fucked up, Wright's power-level has been off the charts for some time now, it's not fun anymore.
>>
File: apollo.png (2MB, 1536x1377px) Image search: [Google]
apollo.png
2MB, 1536x1377px
>>384954035
see:
>>
>>384954227
The worst offence on that game is that Klavier, solved all the fucking cases on half way and Apollo was just too stupid.
>>
>>384954227
Wright fan-wank is strong in this one, just as strong as in DD and SoJ.
>lol he's a laid-back mentor bum now
>he's planned everything tho
>computer time machine
>somehow, despite being disbarred and shunned out of the law practice, charged with REVOLUTIONIZING THE COURT
>uses that to cheat, lol
>all according to keikaku
I'd forgive it if the mastermind was actually worth catching, but Klavier is just an OCD gay psycho who's already in jail, going through all these hoops just to get him for the second time is kinda too much bother. And don't give me THE TRUTH, they don't get THE TRUTH, because writers couldn't be bothered to make an actual twist. Gavin be crazy.
>>
>>384954749
fuck, not Klavier. Klavier actually manipulating his big brother would be a more interesting, if cliched, development. What's his name, Claus? fuck it, he's the worst AA main villain.
>>
>>384948112

The only major AA character to never re-appear in a later game. Such bullshit. The Investigations games particularly scraped the bottom of the barrel for old characters to bring back, but no Godot.
>but he was convicted of murder!
Yeah, so was Frank Sahwit, and even he appeared again as a prisoner.
>>
>>384949973
A murderer?
>>
>Somehow made it all these years on /v/ not being spoiled on the final case of 3.
Just played it recently and was pretty pleased. Also not hating thd Apollo Justice game like some folks seem to.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.