[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the PS4 library so much better than the Wii U library?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170708_214807.jpg (2MB, 5133x2205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_214807.jpg
2MB, 5133x2205px
Why is the PS4 library so much better than the Wii U library?
>>
>Wii U 24 exclusives
>PS4 10 exclusives

It is simply not.
>>
>>384939375
Because it sold 5x the amount of hardware. Duh.

FWIW, some of the games in the Wii U stack will be remembered forever. Most of the PS4 stack is forgettable. So there's that.
>>
>>384940458
If it's on Switch then it's not a Wii U exclusive, dumb fuck.
>>
>>384940458
>counting games like Star Fox Zero and Devil's Third in your list

Have some shame.
>>
>>384940579
>some of the games in the Wii U stack will be remembered forever
They'll be remembered as Switch games. Wii U is the first truly worthless game system since everything is being ported to Switch barely a year after the game comes out.
>>
>>384940609
>The NES had ZERO exclusives!!
>If you just waited 10-20 years you could play all the games on other consoles!!

Literally you.
>>
>>384940746
10-20 years is not the same as 1-2 years. If literally the entire NES library got ported in 1-2 years you'd have a point
>>
File: 1494596144926.png (721KB, 1920x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1494596144926.png
721KB, 1920x1386px
>>
>>384940703
>everything is being ported to Switch barely a year after the game comes out.

Dramatic overstatement.

Besides, who cares? They should port everything, I don't care.

Does that somehow mean that I didn't have fun playing the games on the Wii U for the past four years?
>>
>>384940895
It's literally the same game but better. You're a cuck if you're okay with that. Literally the same TLOU.
>>
>>384941127
>Literally the same TLOU.

I didn't care when they ported the Last of Us either.

I played it before the PS4 came out. It was fun. The fact that a nicer version of it came out a year later on PS4 didn't retroactively affect my enjoyment. That's just silly.
>>
>>384939375
>A library so pathetic, you have to compare it to a failed console
>weebshit, multiplats and remasters
Reminder that sonygros are always wrong.
>>
>>384939375
this thread again

NEOGAF kill your self
>>
>>384942892
What else am I supposed to compare it to?
>>
>>384942892
Funniest part is, that even when compared against a failed console, which library comes out on top is mostly down to a matter of personal taste.

That failed console had a handful of truly terrific games.
>>
>>384944043
You tell em fellow Nintenbro! Star Fox Zero is such an underrated masterpiece
>>
>>384940458
Quantity < Quality

They're both worth having, but I've spent more time on the PS4 than the Wii U. (Wii U is the undisputed king for parties, though)

inb4 consolefag, PC gets most of my time.
>>
Anyone who likes Driveclub has shit taste.
>>
>>384939375
In a world moving away from back compat, I actually like having ports and remasters, but it is funny that in trying to show how great the PS4 library is, OP used the following to make his case,

>Kingdom Hearts, a PS2 game
>Kingdom Hearts again
>GTAV, a PS3 game
>God Eater 2, PSP game
>Gravity Rush Remastered, Vita remaster
>FFX, a PS2 game
>DoA 5, PS3 game
>Crash Bandicoot, a PSOne game
>EDF, PS3 game
>Digimon Cyber Sleuth, PS3 game
>Atelier Sophie, PS3 game
>Yakuza Zero, PS3 game
>The Walking Dead, a PS3 game
>Uncharted Collection, PS3 game
>Transformers Devastation, PS3 game
>Sleeping Doggos, PS3 game
>Skyrim, PS3 game
>Resident Evil Revelations 2, PS3 game
>Persona 5, PS3 game
>Odin Sphere, PS3 game
>Nights of Azure, PS3 game
>Ground Zeroes, PS3 game
>Phantom Pain, PS3 game
>The Last of Us, PS3 game

Over half your list is ports and remasters.
>>
>>384945594
>It's okay when Switchfags use ports to justify their system.
>>
It's a better console.
>>
>>384945649
Splatoon 2 is the true reason to buy a Switch.
>>
>>384945934
Bloodborne, Nioh, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza are the true reasons to buy PS4.
>>
>>384945649
Dawg I said in my post that I don't think ports and remasters are bad. I like them. But what OP has done is argue for the superiority of the PS3 library, not the PS4 library.

Also, I would hope that the PS4 has more games than the Switch, given that the Switch has been out for just four months.
>>
>>384946156
I traded in Bloodborne and I haven't even started GR2.
>>
>>384946253
And Switchfags praise the Wii U library, not the Switch library.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.