[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last time you revealed your power level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: bardock.jpg (98KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
bardock.jpg
98KB, 720x480px
For me it was the release of the Switch/Breath of the Wild. We're in a waiting room and some guys in their mid-20's to early-30's started chatting about the Zelda timeline. One of them said "But yeah, the Zelda timeline doesn't make any ****ing sense."

It took everything I had just to keep myself from blowing him to smithereens. So I turn to my friend and start talking in an audible voice about how a lot of stuff about Zelda isn't even on the internet for low-level fans to absorb.

By the time I was done you could hear a pin drop behind me.
>>
You're retarded.
>>
>>384936008
Whatever helps you sleep low-level.
>>
>>384936008
no u
>>
File: Boiling_Point_-_Road_to_Hell.png (177KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling_Point_-_Road_to_Hell.png
177KB, 256x363px
>>384935840
I tend to hold back and just respond when asked.
I don't start talking about video games, I just respond back to people who ask me about them.
Like if I'm asked what I play, I usually mention some AAA game from a few years ago or something.
I don't mention that I play some random Eastern European PC games from the mid-2000s like pic related.

Always hide your power level. Especially in front of women.
>>
zelda timeline does make no sense
>>
>>384936253
Oh I know. But sometimes a man's just gotta show off. The weak should fear the strong.

I've learned that in group competitive settings it's always best to keep it on the down low and let your actions speak. Otherwise you get commentary like "Are you some kind of Nintendo nerd?"
>>
>when you have a new group of people you're becoming friends with and one of your regular friends blows up your spot and starts talking to you about dragon ball z and pokemon
>>
>>384935840
There is no Zelda timeline you fucking cuck even miyamoto says you fucks are over-thinking a simple game just like how smashfucks thinks their game is a real fighting game lmao
>>
>>384936476
>the strong
>letting the commentary of the weak affecting him

maybe you are one of the weak
>>
>>384936746
Feeling pain is not a weakness. It's a strength. A man needs know his limits lest he become one of the weak.

"I hate being underestimated but overestimating is even worse." - Hiei
>>
File: shocked-snake-codec.jpg (4KB, 100x174px) Image search: [Google]
shocked-snake-codec.jpg
4KB, 100x174px
>>384935840
recited the entire history of Sega, from the elecro-mechanical arcade days to the SG-1000 to when they fucking died post-DC to my gf
>mfw she was actually interested

that was probably the biggest one by far
>>
>>384937017
Youtube it for us brother. I'm interested.
>>
>>384935840
>a lot of stuff about zelda isn't even on the internet

like what
>>
>>384936737
there is an official timeline but it's a cop out that involves link getting a game over
>>
File: 1497626633550.jpg (58KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
1497626633550.jpg
58KB, 863x431px
>when you are about to make friends with some cool people and even get to hang out with them after being alone and friendless for so long

>but then one day I sperg out about dome video games because they were talking about how old games were so hard and crappy

>they stopped inviting me over and stopped talking to me
>>
>>384935840
The Zelda time line is retarded and you're a faggot.
>>
File: Hyrule_Historia_(North_America).png (949KB, 798x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule_Historia_(North_America).png
949KB, 798x1063px
>>384936737
>There is no Zelda timeline you fucking cuck
>>
File: blue blazes before you ask.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
blue blazes before you ask.webm
3MB, 854x480px
I don't really think it counts but still

>people at work ask me what I do when I'm not there
>just say I'm watching tv or playing games mostly
>they ask what kind of games I play
>breathe a sigh of relief since there's no way I can explain to my normalfag co-workers what Kamen Rider is
>just give generic answers like mario, sonic etc.
>they start asking for something specific
>say Mega Man X because it's one of my favorite games and I figure it's known enough that at least they've heard of it
>get blank stares
>if they ever mention it again they just ask if I'm into pokemon go or the latest battlefield since their son plays it
>tfw
>>
>z-zelda chan...!?
>[*pushes up glasses*]
>ACKSHUALLY
unironic cringe
>>
>>384937272
They would be superficial friends anyway anon. You would just be hanging with them not to feel alone instead of hanging with them because you enjoy their company
>>
>>384936253
HOLY SHIT. I've been searching for this game for a while. I played the shit out of that game back in the day.
>>
>>384937726
seriously all meme aside, this is the problem with a lot of people and nerds in particular
they feel alone so they want to hang out with normie to be "normal" or whatever it is, then they realize they have nothing in common and just fake force the relationship so they won't be alone despite it is was probably better to be alone and enjoy the shit you like to do
>>
>>384937272
>tfw hanging out with my friend and he introduces his degenerate friends to me
>im not the only virgin
Feels good mane
>>
>>384935840
I was explaining C-Consciousness at work last week to a guy that only got the wishmaker endings of SOC.

That said I work tech support. There is routinely an opinion in the bullpen that one of us needs to correct. Whether that's an opinion someone has on a sports team, a musician, on Game of Thrones or so forth. So no one really batted an eye when I talked about fictional Ukrainian psycho-metaphysics.
>>
File: 1499519468849.jpg (16KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1499519468849.jpg
16KB, 172x233px
>>384936278
>does make no sense
>>
>>384938246
I really need to replay the STALKER games. I've been playing too much of the sandbox mod called Call of Chernobyl, which doesn't have much of a story so I've forgot everything.
>>
>>384935840
You're a fag.
>>
>>384938904
any good new mod to expand the map?
i remember that fucking faggot mrst or something promise a mod that basically connect the 2 games map together and it was years without any update. people thought he was dead and i just completely forgot about it until u mention stalker just now
>>
OP is a sperg but can you imagine being one of the brainlets who are incapable of comprehending the Zelda timeline? It's not that hard, it's even underscored right there in the games and confirmed undeniably in Wind Waker.

People who can't understand the timeline will always cop out with "lmao who fucking cares bro it's just Zelda like why can't you just be fan without actually caring like me?"
>>
>>384939189
Uh... CoC has every single map in the games. It's pretty neat, but feels pointless after a while because of no story. I don't get scared anymore either unless I'm playing in ironman mode where death is permenant.
>>
File: 1451032332696.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451032332696.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
I see you are a sensitive person that censors baddie words and enjoys writing absurd powerfantasies.
How about you fuck off back to your shithole cunt?
>>
>>384936737
Wii boxing is the only REAL fighting game.
>>
>>384939492
so no story, no missions added for those maps as well? well that is kinda meaningless to play then, i don't want to spend ages just to go around shooting bandits and poltergeist
>>
OP here.

When did /v/ become so full of low-levels? I could obliterate each and every one of you with my pinky finger if I thought you were worth the time.

This is a thread for the strong and only the strong. Can't you read the subject field? Or is the mental acuity to perform that mundane function too much for you to muster? Get out of my thread vermins and let the real men discuss.
>>
File: 1471424278414.png (332KB, 633x468px) Image search: [Google]
1471424278414.png
332KB, 633x468px
Power-levels are fucking bullshit.
>>
>>384940619
I actively call out strangers when they're wrong in certain subjects. Usually at the park or the subway. Especially if it is about video games or anime. I also call their taste trash. Is my power level okay?
>>
File: 1430954163334.jpg (217KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430954163334.jpg
217KB, 1280x960px
>>384941861
Yes, you can stay friend. I am referring nominally to the Zelda timeline deniers who are trying to whittle me down with their petty insults because because they've never known true power.
>>
File: 1500472445057.jpg (58KB, 579x567px) Image search: [Google]
1500472445057.jpg
58KB, 579x567px
>>384935840
>****ing

Anyways, I guess there's not a moment where I don't flare up my powerlevel, what with all the vidya t-shirts I wear and my cubicle being littered with toys including a diminute waifu shrine.
Nobody gives a shit though, everybody's out there wearing "lol im so nerdy xD" shit that it gets drowned out with the rest. Just don't sperg out, that's when you stand out get made fun of.
>>
Not /v/ related but parents usually force me to come with them when they buy gadgets and mostly pissed off because my opinion does not really matter when they are already dead set on buying something so I don't really know why they need me there so when a salesperson said some bullshit, he will have a bad time.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.