[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titanfall 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tittyfall2.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px)
tittyfall2.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
So I just finished the singleplayer of the game and it's rather good.
How alive is the multiplayer? I'm considering buying it because I loved the first game.
>>
>>384933527
Its fun as hell high skill cap you might get ur ass kicked a few times but you'll learn if youre on console id sugest making on of the sticks jump jjst to help out cause you jump a hell of alot
>>
>>384933527
Multiplayer has around 6000-7000 players average on pc, so games are pretty easy to find except on some of the more niche game modes. There are even more people on consoles. As the other guy said the game is high skill cap so you're probably gonna get fucked a fair few times until your get the hang of it. I still only average out at about 10 kills a game, and I'm not a bad player.
>>
>>384933527
You should really never ads unless you want to snipe someone with like an assault rifle or something. Almost every gun can be used hipfire, and the lmgs are the most fun to do so with. Aiming slows you down, too.
>>
>>384934596
An upside of a small community is that it's easy to find famous players and you tubers and such which is pretty cool. Unless it's a cunt like gamesager, then you'll just have a bad time
>>
>>384933527
I won't say shill or anything, but the last thread ended an hour ago, please refer to that

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/5IUJLp6XI5yvHImi984Ikg/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.