[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Heroes that did everything wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2185.jpg (133KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2185.jpg
133KB, 1200x885px
ITT: Heroes that did everything wrong.
>>
Phoneposting is wrong.
>>
But he actually did nothing wrong.
>>
>>384934584
This desu, what's wrong with baking?
>>
>Uther these people are all undead
>Fuck you Arthas I'm leaving
>>
>>384934584
>>384933127

why exactly was the culling seen as such a bad thing? there was literally nothing they could do but contain the plague, and everyone in lordaeron was sitting around with their thumbs up their ass doing nothing expecting everything to sort itself out. he did what needed to be done and what no one else was willing to do. uther and jaina's moral self-righteousness would have done nothing to help the situation except make them feel good about themselves.

more importantly, if the culling was so bad, then why did that little bronze gnome shit say we had to make it happen? wouldn't preventing the culling prevent arthas from starting his descent into becoming the lich king?
>>
>>384933509
>random Google image
>hurr le phoneposting meme
Eat shit.
>>
>>384935050
Filename implies phoneposting though.
>>
>>384935023
>>384934891
>>384934704
>>384934584
>culling of stratholme was justified
yes
>knowingly retrieve frostmourne even though warned of it's evil power resulting in the uprising of the scourge
not so much
>>
>>384935270
Well maybe you'll think next time faggot
>>
>>384934584
>Arthas: "Hey guys, what if I just got the evil sword and used it for good?"
>Friends: "No, it's the evil sword. It's going to eventually cause the rise of an evil undead army"
>Arthas: "Fake news. I'm doing it anyways"

The only thing Arthas did wrong was being incredibly stupid and thinking he knew better than everyone.
>>
The culling itself was not bad, it was needed, but it showed (and strengthened his possition) that he was willing to do "immoral" things to reach his goal.
The first truly wrong thing was taking frostmourne and killing the mercenaries and lying to his men.
He was willing to do everything to save his people, which even though a good trait in general, led to him becoming the litch king (thanks to the frostmourne)
>>
>>384937226
Well desu, the only people who tried to talk him out of it was Muradin and the guardian.
Arthas didn't trust the guardian, which is kind of understandable, and he was in a pretty desperate situation, and he thought frostmourne would be a huge help.
Though yeah, he was way too cocky in general.
>>
>>384935023
Culling had to happen because it's a determined point in Azeroth's history. Infinite dragonflight were attempting to change history in an effort to prevent Nozdormu / Murazond's death. Right or wrong the Bronze dragons are concerned with history not being altered and facilitating the flow of time as it's meant to be according to the events Nozdormu has foreseen.

Though yes, the culling was the correct course of action and Arthas probably save more lives by killing the citizens. It was everyone's reactions to him doing what needed to be done which set him down a path to becoming the lich king.

In the end even becoming the Lich King probably helped more than it hurt. It's established that the tiny shred of the light present in Arthas even after his transformation is what held back the scourge for long enough for forces to amass and defeat it.

What he did to Sylvanas out of pure malice is probably his biggest fuck up seeing what a giant bitch she's turned into.
>>
>>384939339
>It was everyone's reactions to him doing what needed to be done which set him down a path to becoming the lich king
don't fool yourself senpai. you and i both witnessed how quick he was to order to purging of an entire town. Arthas didn't give to shits about what everyone thought. he would've gone after frostmourne no matter what anyone said. that's on him and him alone. anon
>>
>>384935270
No it doesn't retard.
>>
>>384936978
he can post an ms paint edit then faggot cancer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.