[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars battlefront II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9198.jpg (65KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9198.jpg
65KB, 460x215px
This is possibly one of the weirdest things to happen to me in a video game.
> Be eight years old playing Star Wars battlefront II on my old PS2
> Playing a round of heroes vs villains on tatooine with my older brother.
> My brother is playing as Chewie while I'm Luke.
> He try's to jump onto the sailor barge but somehow gets stuck on it and dies.
> His body is now doing the falling death animation while spinning in circles.
> The body won't go away and won't stop moving.
> The whole thing looks like a mentally handicapped wookie trying to recreate a scene in the matrix.
> We eventually get tired of watching and decide to get back into the fight.
> After fighting for a while we notice that every single enemy is Boba Fett
> I should point out that we were playing offline meaning for some reason every single bot decided to play as Boba.
> We also notice that our entire team has gone missing. For about ten minutes we haven't found a single team mate.
> that was until we walked pass the cantina.
> All we could hear was "Never tell me the odds" "Never tell me the odds" "Never tell me the odds" that voice line was being repeated over and over again.
> We enter the cantina and find our entire team hiding out in there. But they were all Han Solo.
> Every single one of them.
> They weren't doing anything either just hanging around the cantina constantly repeating that one voice line.
> They were mostly idle the whole time but occasionally one would walk over to a different area of the bar or sometimes would walk over to another Han Solo and just stare at him.
> Me and my brother just found the whole thing a little unsettling.
> The enemy team wouldn't enter the cantina either which made it feel like a safehouse.
> After a while more and more Han Solos would face me and my brother. Kind of like they were watching us.
> We decided to get the fuck outta there as soon as we noticed that.
I'll post the second part to this story if anyone is interested.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.