[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skullgirls thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: big-band-skullgirls.png (215KB, 568x668px) Image search: [Google]
big-band-skullgirls.png
215KB, 568x668px
Is Skullgirls a dead game? I don't really see anyone play it anymore. Guess even a patch couldn't fix the problems with the game.

also general FGC thread
>>
File: 1492952191186.png (100KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
1492952191186.png
100KB, 540x280px
>>
I've never played online, just play with other friends and my girlfriend . We've got pretty good so we kinda don't have a big advantage one over another so it's still interesting and fun. Unironically, I'd say my gf is the best by a couple matches
>>
I think lab zero is waiting on Indivisible to come out first, then I imagine they'll probably make Skullgirls 2. If they're doing that, the two things I 100% want to see are:
- Black Dahlia and Marie becoming playable
- Fixing endgame and nerfing the fuck out of infinites so it can actually get a decent chance at getting a competitive scene. Seriously every high-ranked match I've seen and every time I've tried to fight randos online pretty much just boils down to who can start their infinite first. That shit's gotta be taken out back.
>>
>>384925161
my complaint is that jumping normals are fucking OP. it can be upwards of +20f on block, and that makes them way too good. also, there are no legitimate anti-airs and backdashes do nothing. never understood why they're in the game in the first place except for a select few characters like Valentine.

If SG 2 comes out, they need to implement a new burst system, fix the broken nature of jumping normals, give real anti-airs and not just DPs, and give some more character variety. I get that the game is supposed to appeal to beginners, but some variation (a real grappler character, a link character, an oki character, etc.) would be awesome
>>
Also I've been trying out the mobile version recently and dare I say they exceeded my expectations with it. This is probably the first time I've seen a mobile fighting game actually make an attempt at incorporating the source game's mechanics into a simplified control scheme rather than just making it a cutscene fest.
>>
>>384925525
>an oki character
>a link character

huh?
>>
>>384926775
character(s) in skullgirls 2 that would have links instead of chains, and characters that would have a projectile for wake up pressure instead of using assists
>>
>>384927086
>links instead of chains

I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>384927369
I think it might have something to do with combos
>>
>>384927369
i think having a few different control types of characters would give the game more variety and more options for new players
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.